Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown (43111 Views)

Schoolchildren On A Boat Ride Without Life Jackets (Photo) / Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement / See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by D1official: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
When will igbo people revolt against this terrorist group called ESN

Is that they are cowards

May your evil wishes come upon your tribe.Afonja!

I know your prayers is for igbos to start killing themselves, I'm sorry to disappoint you we are wiser than that.

If truly you care, help us exit Nigeria. "Say I no do again na by force".

Mumu Nigerians
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
He's running? Don't know what you mean here. Dude is in Abj flexing and getting all the love of his fans
The terrorists presidency is shading him from Justice abi. Don't everything that has a beginning has an end. Buhari will leave power by 2023. If you people insist on that your useless born to rule mentality, them you abokis should kiss the country goodbye. You all can now return to futa jalon. Honeymoon is over.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:

The terrorists presidency is shading him from Justice abi. Don't everything that has a beginning has an end. Buhari will leave power by 2023. If you people insist on that your useless born to rule mentality, them you abokis should kiss the country goodbye. You all can now return to futa jalon. Honeymoon is over.
Hahahahahha now referring to me as aboki
Anyone who doesn't support ur skewed opinion is an aboki, right?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by daniella45(f): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
benuejosh:
Prove and decide using common factors that IPOB is the same as Boko Haram.

Solution...

BOKO HARAM = Use guns, knives and explosives
IPOB = Use Guns, Knives, petrol, matches and sticks.
It therefore means they both carry illegal weapons such as guns to kill.

If,
BOKO HARAM = Mali, Niger
IPOB = Ousted tribe from Israel (as they claim)
it therefore means they are foreigners.

If,
BOKO HARAM = Western EDUCATION is a sin.
IPOB = EDUCATION is prohibited.
They are both against education and enlightenment.

It therefore proves and satisfy that,
IPOB = BOKO HARAM.

Decision:
IPOB need to be eliminated as they pose great danger to the peaceful existence of Nigeria.

lemme ask you this question
where are you from
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by daniella45(f): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
D1official:

May your evil wishes come upon your tribe.Afonja!

I know your prayers is for igbos to start killing themselves, I'm sorry to disappoint you we are wiser than that.

If truly you care, help us exit Nigeria. "Say I no do again na by force".

Mumu Nigerians

the guy Isa mugu
it is when they slap him and one teeth fall down from his mouth
that is when he will know that
13 looks like B
but it is not B
he is a real afonja
jus that his stretch nark is in his brain
thank you for this writeup

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by benuejosh: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
daniella45:

lemme ask you this question
where are you from
I am from Nigeria.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by daniella45(f): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
benuejosh:
I am from Nigeria.

then why are you talking rubbish about Nigeria
iffu don't know what to say
femmm la bush sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by benuejosh: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
daniella45:

then why are you talking rubbish about Nigeria
iffu don't know what to say
femmm la bush sad sad sad sad sad
ahhh! You opened another NL account? Congratulations.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by MidasO1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Joysticks:
Ordinary sit-at-home on Mondays na him you say south east dey boil?Why government dey declare public holidays for 3 days to mark or celebrate an event?It seems the northern politicians are more concern about a day sit at home in the east than the daily killings, kidnapping and destruction of properties in their domain.
shut up you jobless idiot
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by daniella45(f): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
benuejosh:
ahhh! You opened another NL account? Congratulations.

its not a laughing matter
other countries are worse than Nigeria
but they never announce it

the economy is too bahddd for you to be senseless naww
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by benuejosh: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
daniella45:

its not a laughing matter
other countries are worse than Nigeria
but they never announce it

the economy is too bahddd for you to be senseless naww
you ended up making no sense.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
MidasO1:
I am a stupid and a jobless idiot
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by MidasO1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Joysticks:
I will deal with you on this forum.
ipob terrorist
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
MidasO1:
Please joysticks don't humiliate me in this forum.I agree that I am a
Fulani herdsman terrorist and kidnapper
Your sins are forgiven.Go home and sin no more.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by ledaman: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
If truly their people are in support of the nefarious activities why use force on them to sit @ home? Hopeless set of miscreants!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by goody2019: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
But the truth is we are quick to report the wrong and foul doings of the Igbos. We don't mention that the Federal Government (infact Buhari in person) does not have interest in anything SouthEast. The roads are bad, poor infrastructures here and there, brutality and extortion from Police and the Nigerian Army, every major development coming for the country is diverted first to the North then to the West. The SE is really wallowing in rejection and nobody is saying anything about it. Saraki is right when he said "we were never one country".
Btw, don't forget to always visit for your daily dosage of Campus Gossips!

IPOB will soon catch up with you.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by TolaniLuv: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
benuejosh:
Prove and decide using common factors that IPOB is the same as Boko Haram.

Solution...

BOKO HARAM = Use guns, knives and explosives
IPOB = Use Guns, Knives, petrol, matches and sticks.
It therefore means they both carry illegal weapons such as guns to kill.

If,
BOKO HARAM = Mali, Niger
IPOB = Ousted tribe from Israel (as they claim)
it therefore means they are foreigners.

If,
BOKO HARAM = Western EDUCATION is a sin.
IPOB = EDUCATION is prohibited.
They are both against education and enlightenment.

It therefore proves and satisfy that,
IPOB = BOKO HARAM.

Decision:
IPOB need to be eliminated as they pose great danger to the peaceful existence of Nigeria.

Why compare a Terrorist group to Ipob? Ipob are Igbos Boko Haram are not Nigerians. Most of the Ipob have Nigerian passport

They have not killed christians ! We don’t have prove that they do kill people like your stupid FG portrait em to be. But, Boko haram behead people on live camera kids and pregnant women.

You have sense but, you lack common sense.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by goody2019: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
ConqueredWest:
The desperation to paint IPOB black is too much but will surely fail.

Unfortunately this strategy by DSS/SE politicians to instigate the people against IPOB/ESN is dead on arrival

IPOB is black from birth. You SHALL SOON EAT YOURSELVES.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by goody2019: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2021
Emmasnoop:
nor go there everybody wants it but is only few that is ready to die to achieve it.

Especially you. You wish shall fulfill.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by goody2019: 12:06am On Oct 06, 2021
depezee:

If truely you want a better and indivisible Nigeria, you should use your youthful energy via social media to condemn totally all the ills in the society no matter the region or section it affected and stop preaching hate.

Take a visit to any of the eastern part of Nigeria you will understand better. Do not stay in Lagos and condemn people who are genuinely clamouring for justice without feeling their pains.

As a youth you should preach and channel your energy to a progressive nation and not a retrogressive one practised by the old politicians.

Good preacher. Advocate of violence !
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by goody2019: 12:14am On Oct 06, 2021
THEY ARE ON AUTOPILOT ON A SUICIDE MISSION. Nothing will ever make them have a rethink, until the deed is done. That's the way it usually happens.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by benuejosh: 6:24am On Oct 06, 2021
TolaniLuv:

Why compare a Terrorist group to Ipob? Ipob are Igbos Boko Haram are not Nigerians. Most of the Ipob have Nigerian passport

They have not killed christians ! We don’t have prove that they do kill people like your stupid FG portrait em to be. But, Boko haram behead people on live camera kids and pregnant women.

You have sense but, you lack common sense.
I am not comparing a terrorist organization to another. IPOB is a terrorist Organization in the East. All the things you mentioned are exactly what IPOB does.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown by daniella45(f): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
benuejosh:
you ended up making no sense.

how will you differenciate what is sense and what is not sense
when you are one of the hungry nigerian we have around
hunger wont allow you think straight cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.