Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. (2808 Views)

Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos / Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring / Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Break Up - Senator Ekpenyong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Bookhub: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
I am new here as a member,though i have being a guest for years before signing in,i can tell you the effort and energy people here put towards discouraging igbos from seceding is out of this world no words can describe some have turned it to their Main occupation,it surprises me that out 500 ethnic group that make up Nigeria how come this on ethnic group is that important,people are willing to kill,Maim and even sacrifice their lives to ensure igbos stay in Nigeria..

This makes me wonder will Nigerians perish if igbos leave?will heaven fall?no brain can really comprehend the love/hate behind this phenomena,even in real life bring up the topic watch how people will argue and give you one million points why igbos should remain in Nigeria i notice this arguments take long..the last time i had such argument it was with a Yoruba muslim he nearly cried because he couldn't convince me.. shocked since then i have taken my mind off having such arguments..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Xscape1993(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
I laugh ooo. Every region in Nigeria is blessed. We have only need sound leaders not rulers that will annest all these human and natural resources.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Emergingnation(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Due to their inferiority complex, especially the Fulani north..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Bookhub: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Xscape1993:
I laugh ooo. Every region in Nigeria is blessed. We have only need sound leaders not rulers that will annest all these human and natural resources.

What if the sound leader is Igbo will thru give him the chance? There were the problem lies..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Americafighter: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nobody is afraid of living without Igbo.... Everyone should stfu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bookhub:
I am new here as a member,though i have being a guest for years before signing in,i can tell you the effort and energy people here put towards discouraging igbos from seceding is out of this world no words can describe some have turned it to their Main occupation,it surprises me that out 500 ethnic group that make up Nigeria how come this on ethnic group is that important,people are willing to kill,Maim and even sacrifice their lives to ensure igbos stay in Nigeria..

This makes me wonder will Nigerians perish if igbos leave?will heaven fall?no brain can really comprehend the love/hate behind this phenomena,even in real life bring up the topic watch how people will argue and give you one million points why igbos should remain in Nigeria i notice this arguments take long..the last time i had such argument it was with a Yoruba muslim he nearly cried because he couldn't convince me.. shocked since then i have taken my mind off having such arguments..
Can you name one country in the world where they have gotten independence the way it's been done in the south east?

There is no country in the world where the citizens will just rise up and say they wanna leave, there are steps to be taken in all this.

Maybe you should go and read and learn from the Scottish.

You can't be screaming Biafra while you keep voting parties and leaders that believes in One Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by FreedomArmy: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Can you name one country in the world where they have gotten independence the way it's been done in the south east?

There is no country in the world where the citizens will just rise up and say they wanna leave, there are steps to be taken in all this.

You can't be screaming Biafra while you keep voting parties and leaders that believes in One Nigeria.
you just vierd off the question and started running on the wrong lane. The question he is asking is why are people of other ethnic nationalities insisting that Igbos remain in Nigeria? The energy and emotion invested in making sure that Igbo's remain in Nigeria is enormous.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Bookhub: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

What are they doing wrong ?how should they go about it explain .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by BKayy: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

All the 36 European countries and USA.
Theirs is worse than what IPOB is passing through. In more than 1/4 of the 36 European countries some sacrificed more than 1/3 of their population for the Freedom they enjoy today.

Do you think that anybody in their normal senses will allow countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia that are barely 2 million get independence if they didn't show the country HELL

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
The land is Nigerian land if you want to leave Nigeria then 'leave' Nigeria, travel abroad and establish your Biafra elsewhere like America Australia or Israel

Stop trying to steal Nigerian land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Emergingnation(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
LordVoldermort:
[s]The land is Nigerian land if you want to leave Nigeria then 'leave' Nigeria, travel abroad and establish your Biafra elsewhere like America Australia or Israel

Stop trying to steal Nigerian land[/s]
Lol ! Unit Beggars always amused me... grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Emergingnation(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
The fact is that , Nigeria can never survive without Igbo...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Bookhub: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
LordVoldermort:
The land is Nigerian land if you want to leave Nigeria then 'leave' Nigeria, travel abroad and establish your Biafra elsewhere like America Australia or Israel

Stop trying to steal Nigerian land

Thank God Igboland is 5000 years older than your British property called Nigeria,in you are in love with your slave chains we Igbos are not las las we go separate even your mind dey tell you the truth but you no wan believe..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by BafanaBafana: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Emergingnation:
Due to their inferiority complex, especially the Fulani north..
Using bold fonts is a sign of inferiority complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by BafanaBafana: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igbos can not leave Nigeria, all these drama is just for clout chasing. Remember the quit notice period, how they went silent for 3 days even Kanu couldn't say a word. They found their voices when northern leaders began condemning the issuers of the quit notice. Infact, they started sending their traditional rulers to go and beg El Rufai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Litmus: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
If Nigeria were a boxer, Igbo would be the heart, Yoruba the head, Hausas the fist, minorities the legs, middle-belt the guts. The Boxer cannot function without any of these parts. Eh, delta is the blood too lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by udele1: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin grin But only SE are killed for Biafra

Only SE are donating.

Only SE are sitting at home
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bookhub:

Thank God Igboland is older than your British property called Nigeria,in you are in love with your slave chains we Igbos are not las las we go separate even your mind dey tell you the truth but you no wan believe..
Land belongs to those who can fight for it...

Nigeria defeated Igbos fair and square during Biafra war and it rightfully belonged to Nigeria since then...

There is no such thing as Igboland, there is land with Igbos living on it, the real problem was that Nigeria didn't turn igbos to refugees but allowed igbos to return that's why you have sense of entitlement

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by BKayy: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Nigeria defeated Igbos fair and square during Biafra war and it rightfully belonged to Nigeria since then...

There is no such thing as Igboland there is land with Igbos living on it, the real problem was that Nigeria didn't turn igbos to refugees but allowed igbos to return that's why you have sense of entitlement
OK now, we are wrestling it back from your dead hands. Mr defeater

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

Goodluck with that, just know you can never beat the system

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Igboid: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
LordVoldermort:

There is no such thing as Igboland, there is land with Igbos living on it, the real problem was that Nigeria didn't turn igbos to refugees but allowed igbos to return that's why you have sense of entitlement
Lol!
For real?
Then we know who the real terrorists are.
In Igboland, we are freemen.
One way or the other, we will send you Nigerian terrorists packing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Biafra will leave this useless Nigeria either in peace or war anyway it must surely happen soon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Igboid: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

Good response.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by BKayy: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Goodluck with that, just know you can never beat the system
USA did.
China did.
Cuba did.
Vietnam did.
Ireland did.
Even Afghanistan of all people did.

Is it not Britain?
If those people can beat Britain then we (Ndigbo) will. You can continue your servitude to them after we've gone

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Igboid: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Biafra will leave this useless Nigeria either in peace or war anyway it must surely happen soon

NIGERIA lost Ndiigbo since 1967.
Deep inside every other ethnic group in Nigeria heart, they know this.

Ndiigbo will have Republic of Igboland. Nigerians will have to decide whether it will be by peace or another war.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by BKayy: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:

Ndiigbo will have Republic of Igboland. Nigerians will have to decide whether it will be by peace or another war.
As simple as that.
They are just stalling themselves

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Newton85: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
The same people who are scattered around every parts of Nigeria like mendicant Gypsies and homeless refugees are accusing others of being afraid to live without them? The irony and effrontery of these Eboe people sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:

QED undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Igboid: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
udele1:
grin grin grin But only SE are killed for Biafra

Only SE are donating.

Only SE are sitting at home
grin grin grin

Who are you?
Don't be silly.
Republic of Igboland is beyond Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, me , you or any living being.
It's the heartbeat of the Igbo nation.

By hook or crook, we MUST unentangle ourselves from the British tower of Babel you call NIGERIA and it's myriad of immiscible ethnicities and religions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

USA did.
China did.
Cuba did.
Vietnam did.
Ireland did.
Even Afghanistan of all people did.

Is it not Britain?
If those people can beat Britain then we (Ndigbo) will. You can continue your servitude to them after we've gone

USA and Britain have been strong allies for a long time without British support USA would have never prospered

Afghanistan actually proves my point

While China Cuba Vietnam simply replaced one dictatorship with another even more brutal dictatorship, so much for freedom

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Igboid: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Newton85:
The same people who are scattered around every parts of Nigeria like mendicant Gypsies and homeless refugees are accusing others of being afraid to live without them? The irony and effrontery of these Eboe people sha.

Don't be mad.
Ndiigbo left every part of NIGERIA in 1967 and came back to Igboland, before your unity begging fathers came calling us back.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. by Broveens42(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Americafighter:
Nobody is afraid of living without Igbo.... Everyone should stfu

Lol. I feel your pain

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) / Breaking News!!! Nearly All APC Presidential Aspirants Steps Down For Tinubu!!!! / This Look On Buhari Says It All About Laureta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.