Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (65411 Views)

How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? / Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by ProFuhrer: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
zeenaman:

What will change?
People that live on social media will feel like their lives have crashed.

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Sunnybabe(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
No wonder
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Barristter07: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
frankmoney:
omor it will affect a lot of business .. I pray it doesn't

True.
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by josh123(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Any update, they should have notified everyone na
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by dfrost: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
JayTripz:
Omooooo!!! I think say na only me....I been wan rush go do NIN grin grin

Fear fear... you just fall our hand. Stick to the script. No NIN linkage tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by infogeneral: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
They are trying to clean their databases to cover up cover up thier mess. The social media giants might find themselves in a big mess according to the article below;

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/10/04/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-hit-by-massive-outage/

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Scottz: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Donpaper:
was internet down or 3 major social media was down?
Wetin de run those 3 major apps?

Diesel
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stupid Facebook that will be banning my comments that are barely offensive.
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Felabrity: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
JayTripz:
Omooooo!!! I think say na only me....I been wan rush go do NIN grin grin

n grin
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Godiya79: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omo this thing Don long o
Mark wetin appn na
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
ProFuhrer:
People that live on social media will feel like their lives have crashed.

How is Tonto Dike feeling nau??

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by ejanla077: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Time to start using opera hype
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by akdjr(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bros allow that guy to rest in peace. If your own great grand parent come back alive now u no go run?
Lordgel:
Sign of endtime.... Jesus is coming soon
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by UncleJudax(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
FolabiCash:
I sha Don dey wonder why Nairaland dey load and my WhatsApp ain't picking.

This is what the world gets for allowing one man monopolize these digital social networks.
how exactly did the world allow him to do that?

You be want by and them no sell give you?
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by LOVEGINO(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
pavoda:
Porting to TELEGRAM, it's even more secure and offers a much better user experience
best ever.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by chukwugoziegi: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's been almost three hours and the three apps are not working still, it has never been this bad before.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by OnuAmu: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
This is the first sign of the end of the world, the man of lawlessness has come, and his very busy deliberating with the world leaders how to get across to the world to inform them about the mark (666) and they don't want to be continually interrupted by hungry scammers sending messages to people to invest 20k to get 100k in 30minutes, I see all 3 being restored before the end of this week.

This I have seen.

Fake faker fakest grin

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by timidapsin(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
UncleJudax:

how exactly did the world allow him to do that?

You be want by and them no sell give you?
I wonder..
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by fxsky: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Instagram People......market done cast
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by CorryLanez: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
My phone is practically useless without Whatsapp and instagram � Eweeeeee!!!!

This just goes to show how powerful these tech giants are in peoples lives.

Once they shut down lives are practically shut down as well..

We need to build our own no cap!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by aalangel(f): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kingschat is up and running. Join Kingschat.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Mozhac(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nawaoo I was thinking some people don hack my account o. Okay
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Laeroy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
So this issue hasn't been resolved up till this moment...

It's getting scarier than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by zionmde: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
aalangel:
Kingschat is up and running. Join Kingschat.
say hi to pst Chris for me

Food for thought
If this situation continues for d next 48hours, how will ur life look like? D way ur life will look like is ur reality, sometimes we need to take a break from Social media to build dat reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by desire222(f): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na real frustration for yahoo yahoo boys, because that's what they use to do their yeye business

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Ugochiii: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wow me that make my money from home, I will now start looking for office up and down,where people can see and interact with me , chaii another expenses
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Edoziesmart(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is what you get when one person monopolize the social network. At least people will start seeing the benefit of telegram and signal
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Lokojatoofar: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mines working well
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by ftosino(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lokojatoofar:
Mines working well
Working well ke

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (november 2018) / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.