Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (53500 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by bibiking7(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Issorite
Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by CXLVII: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is good

Everyone must sit at home till Kanu is released
Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Nigerian Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Enugu, Imo, Burn Tricycle

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/04/nigerian-soldiers-flee-unknown-gunmen-enforce-sit-home-enugu-imo-burn-tricycle
wait you mean soldiers japa grin
Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Kingstanding: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
FakeUnity:

If na you, you go wait?

I pity this country if the right thing is not in 2023 to mitigate the political tension.

To be forewarned...
. But soldiers are trained for war. Shame on them. They are only good in maltreating corps members a d civilians.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Joromi1: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sahara Reporters. grin
Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by msjijitar(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=MANDIPUTIN post=106441442]Nigerian Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Enugu, Imo, Burn Tricycle

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/04/nigerian-soldiers-flee-unknown-gunmen-enforce-sit-home-enugu-imo-burn-tricycle

We urges Mr President to impose state of emergency in that SE region

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Omoluabi16(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Its time for Igbo's to speak out and condemn these action. This will snowball into something worse.The signs are there already..if the IPOB has suspended this SAH, is there another splinter group committing these violent acts?
Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by OnuAmu: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kill all those idiots in uniform!

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by cloud(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Did u say that Nigerian soldiers fled? So they did temple run? Ok ooo but they ask d people to go about their lawful business without fear,trembling that security are fully on ground & prepared to protect them.
Yeye Nigerian soldiers,d only force in d world to do temple run from untrained youths weilding gun like them.
I weep for Nigeria.
but if the news was the other way round, you would readily ask for pictures. I no blame you

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by karnafiu03(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wow....that's a good news!

When its Ipob turn to run...it will also be a WOW!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Angelfrost(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
engrfaruq:
I'm quite sure Buhari cannot sleep because of this. They should pity Buhari and stop this please.

For what?!!...

Buhari must be made to 'suffer' and compelled to grant Ipob their fictitious nation.

They should take over the streets wielding gun like Taliban and sack all soldiers... Drive away all businesses... Burn down all industries!!! Then force their people into house arrest!

Lemme see how Buhari won't weep and gnash his teeth! Even UN will come begging on their behalf! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by obstead200(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
engrfaruq:
I'm quite sure Buhari cannot sleep because of this. They should pity Buhari and stop this please.
even as an Igbo man, I love the irony of what u just said.
My people fail to realise that this sit at home is not affecting the FG in anyway. The only pple suffering are fellow igbos, fellow Biafrans.
It is a pity really. The stupidity is stunning

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Oblongata: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
DanHaske:
That's the best thing. I guess they must have been given instructions to avoid confrontation as much as possible so they don't kill "innocent citizens"
Let the gun men keep destroying their land while they are being cheered
You are endowed with my Moniker.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by ConqueredWest: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Its time for Igbo's to speak out and condemn these action. This will snowball into something worse.The signs are there already..if the IPOB has suspended this SAH, is there another splinter group committing these violent acts?

There is a political unknown gunmen sponsored by SE politicians to discredit IPOB

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Ayoefa: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
IPIG terrorist monkeys terrorizing their own people.
No wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jostoman:
The same tactics they use to highjack endsars before unleash soldiers on peaceful protesters the IPOB guys should watch their back. The plan is they want to arrest all the IPOB guys before next month election in anambra.
the question who is an IPOB guy
Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by blamingthedevil: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fake News
Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by RiceProducers: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Soldiers flee right?. That headline, that story is a sacrifice of young lives in the SE by Sahara Reporters.
Eventually, Sowore will go to prison. If his mission is to ruffle feathers and inflame emotions to cause bloodshed.. just watch the end of that guy.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Bluesea1and2: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mysticwebb:
I don't like this kind of news. Soldiers should not be known for cowardice especially when face to face with the acclaimed unknown gun men. Fight like a soldier and die for your country. After all, those guys are dying for their unseen Biafra.

Funny guy
Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by obstead200(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Sadly, this is exactly how bokoharam became what it is today. Splinter groups with gun power making their own rules and enforcing it.....while unsuspecting and ignorant masses cheer them on..........until it is too late to realise the harm being done to them.

I boarded a bike in owerri today, and from the conversation of the bikeman, I was forcibly reminded that my people are in deep shit. This idiots called IPOB and ESN enjoy massive support from the ordinary masses.... especially the poor and the vast lower class

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by walozanga(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Chai, I thought Emma Powerful said sit @ home has been suspended?, so who has authority enforcing atrocities, Who is really in charge?

grin
U won't understand
Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by stinechykee: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Nigerian Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Enugu, Imo, Burn Tricycle

Where are those pretenders that pretend they care for Igbos not knowing that they are trying to sow seed of discard but their evil plan have failed because this new generation Igbos will not allow sabotours any inch in Igbo land.If you people like call me all sorts of names but my own is Biafra have come to stay and if you like be you Yoruba,Housa/Fulanis or sabo Igbos open anti IPOB thread from now till eternity that will not stop the actualisation of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Polynek(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
I don't even know what to believe again angry are they IPOB or gun men make I know my stand undecided
Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Bbbwings: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Those cross river youths

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by stinechykee: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

Where are those BMC, mischievous Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis that are jubilating as usual for the arrival of Army in the South East for their Golden Dawn,hope you people will be here when IPOB/ESN will give Nigeria Soilers scores cos this time Python dance will not dance on IPOB/ESN but on Nigeria Soldiers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Safemoon: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Chai, I thought Emma Powerful said sit @ home has been suspended?, so who has authority enforcing atrocities, Who is really in charge?

You really want to know who is in charge? "THE PEOPLE"(BIAFRANS) they are in charge.

It amazes me when one idiot in abuja and his little savours think they can stop or kill an idiology.they think Ipob is about one person or group of persons.

The only solution is negociation with MAZI Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Bigchristo: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
DanHaske:
That's the best thing. I guess they must have been given instructions to avoid confrontation as much as possible so they don't kill "innocent citizens"
Let the gun men keep destroying their land while they are being cheered
Stop trying to change the narrative they run for their dear lives soldiers are human being too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo by Tomek09(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jostoman:
The same tactics they use to highjack endsars before unleash soldiers on peaceful protesters the IPOB guys should watch their back. The plan is they want to arrest all the IPOB guys before next month election in anambra.
Arrest which IPOB guys? Those that are now armed or unarmed?? That Python dance that played out in 2017 can never repeat itself again considering the way things are presently. IPOB was very peaceful and unretaliating then compared to now. Nigerian Army and NPF are aware of this fact.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.