Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Problem Romance Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Romance Wahala (203 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Boyfriend Wahala / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Romance Wahala by billynoni(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
A friend called me like 2 hrs ago, he's requesting a loan of 50k and where he can get that. "50k for what na? Who you impregnate?" I jokingly asked. He replied, he wants to pay NEPA/PHCN bill. The story...

Apparently the meter they've been using got by-passed and officials came around last week and discovered the crime. They got to their office today and was told to pay N203k (Two hundred and three thousand Naira) as fine, before they can be reconnected. His share amount to 70k, while other two occupants to pay the rest. He's got 20k at hand, hence him calling me for 50k loan.

This got me thinking, what is the standard fine rate for by-passing meter, in Nigeria? Do you think the officials want to extort them?
Please drop a comment, if you have any idea or suggestions about this.

cc: lalasticlala
cc: Mynd44 I need wider views and opinions.

(1) (Reply)

How To Heal From A Narcissistic Partner / Wow..thank You Thank You!!! / ^

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.