Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Leave Her Husband Alone - Bbnaija’s Maria Alleged Love Affair With Married Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leave Her Husband Alone - Bbnaija’s Maria Alleged Love Affair With Married Man (644 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave Her Husband Alone - Bbnaija’s Maria Alleged Love Affair With Married Man by prumetrics: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Former-housemate of the just concluded BBNaija show, Maria Chike, has been accused of dating a married man who have reportedly vowed to divorce his wife. Sleekgist.

This is coming barely 24-hours after the conclusion of the ‘Shine Ya Eye’ edition of the show which Maria participated in.

According to a popular Instagram blogger, Gist Lover, the biracial reality star is allegedly having an affair with a married man who is making plans to divorce https://sleekgist.com/leave-her-husband-alone-bbnaijas-maria-called-out-over-alleged-affair-with-married-man/

Re: Leave Her Husband Alone - Bbnaija’s Maria Alleged Love Affair With Married Man by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
This Gender and married men

(1) (Reply)

I Don Faint O, Manu Don Finish My Career For Oxford - DJ Cuppy And Manu Fans Cry / Dj Cuppy And Zlatan Shares Tight Hug And Kiss On Stage In The UK To End Beef / P Square Challenges Davido, Says Two Heads Are Better Than One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.