Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit (26181 Views)

G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London / Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Systrom(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abagworo:

Anybody can dress as he likes. After all Kwankwasiya of Kano also wear the signature red caps
Kwankwasiya of Kano don’t wear Igbo red caps like Wike and Okowa

Attached are pictures of the two caps.

Above: Kwankwasiya style of red cap

Below: Igbo traditional cap

They are not the same style

So don’t act like a dunce

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by hopexter(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
visijo:
If chemists do CHEMISTRY, Carpenters do CAPENTARY.
What should ADULTS do
��

Kidding

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by micflo28(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
What is the rationale behind North having 19 states and other regions barely manage 5 to 6 states. See how few they are?
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by hopexter(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
visijo:
If chemists do CHEMISTRY, Carpenters do CAPENTARY.
What should ADULTS do
��

Infantry grin

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by CSTRR: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
All these regional outfits point to one thing.

The failure of the buhari federal govt.

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by bola4dprec(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Zaphnath1:
Please I need someone that can help me link my debit card to my PayPal account
Shalom
@bola4dprecious telegram I will help you
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by CSTRR: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
ken6488:
rest also do not forget
if nigeria breaks today south south will form there own republic
so if you are dreaming about something forget it

we will do fine
You have the ijaw domination to contend with.
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by ken6488(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
CSTRR:

You have the ijaw domination to contend with.
Do you have an idea how many ethnic group are in the north

rest we do not want biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by emmykk(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Terrence99:
Ebube Agu floated by the Idiotic leaders of Igboland is yet to take off. The 5 dummy Governors of Igboland can't even rent a shop for Ebube Agu to use as an office. Very useless people.

SS leaders should please admit SE Governors into internship. Those animals in the South East need to learn how to behave like human beings.

You are calling elected officials names...ah this is not good
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Terrence99: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
emmykk:

You are calling elected officials names...ah this is not good

Who elected the one in Imo?
Look at the SE Governors very well. Are they working for SE people or are they working against SE people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Danjikanbauchi: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
AuntRose:
I don't blame them, Buhari made everyone suspicious, disintegrated and marginalized. Nigeria has never been this divided, everyone is watching his/her back.
Rose how are you ?
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Kingpin1000: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Waste of time and energy

In reality, is there anything like South South?

The only geopolitical zone without a central language

Who go head am?
I jaw
Itshekiri
Ikwere..ika...(igbos?
Benin tribes
Akwaibom abi na
Calabar

Even if Nigeria splits today, this geopolitical zone will be worse than Nigeria because of disunity as a result of tribal diversities.

They better go back to their original base now that the nation is pregnant before the storm becomes over.
Is your south East United?
One thing I know about an average South South man is that, He is a rebel.
Rebel not as in disunity. A south south youth won't allow you to oppress Him, you can only Oppress a SS man by deceiving Him, the day He finds out He will fight you to the death.
When there was Militancy , the whole SS were in support of it, including our Governors. The militants never go after their people, they only bowed to the Fulani caliphate,because they their brother was the V.P. why fight their own,and their brother made sure they never fought against his government. Do you know how many Miltant leaders have bee killed by their own boys, not rivals or the government?
If today you get your Biafra, I guess some Igbos will be more Igbo than others. I have heard a lot of times when some Igbos say Ebonyi are not real Igbos.
Is Anambra or Enugu the leader and spiritual capital of biafra.
Funny enough it's only language that binds Igbos together. An Igbo man will never Sacrifice or show solidarity to His brother. Look at what Obiano did to His own brother, Peter Obi.
And another One joe [b]IGBO[/b]kwe cleaning gutter in Lagos and also spiting his brothers and His brothers are in the opposite direction (the east) burning his houses.
Any Party that gives their Presidential candidate to an Igbo man, will fail totally. The President should come from either South west a or south south.

3 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by emmykk(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Waste of time and energy

Who go head am?
I jaw
Itshekiri
Ikwere..ika...(igbos?
Benin tribes
Akwaibom abi na
Calabar

Even if Nigeria splits today, this geopolitical zone will be worse than Nigeria because of disunity as a result of tribal diversities.

They better go back to their original base now that the nation is pregnant before the storm becomes over.

Your foolishness is contagious people should guide against it. Bandit that is ravaging the not speak one central language right, Buhari that is making things hard for people there are atleast over 19 hausa speaking language.

There is strength in diversity just that leaders that have rule nigeria are idiots.

In delta state for instance us a mini nigeria and there is no rancor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by emmykk(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Terrence99:

Who elected the one in Imo?
Look at the SE Governors very well. Are they working for SE people or are they working against SE people?

The one in imo got into power on technical ground just like the bayesa governor.
Had his opponent did a clean winning he will not be there.
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by CSTRR: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
ken6488:
Do you have an idea how many ethnic group are in the north

rest we do not want biafra
I am not a biafran neither do I support it.

I am just telling you the state of things.
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by afube: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
InHeaven:
Governors with balls unlike those efulefu Governors from IPOBISM ravaged region

mumu that has not confronted the tyrannical APC government for 1 second is yapping IPOB that has been in the fields since 2015 opposing the jihadi govt...... I no blame you na sense wey you no get! you can criticize the southeast governors but see IPOB....no even go there at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by hectorswag(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
LegendHero:
God bless South South people and their governors.

Nice step in the right direction. Now the Southern governors should come together and push resource control and fight it with the FG with their last breath.

Forget about exclusive or inclusive list, we can only get any meaningful progress on restructuring or secession through our elected representatives.

—The SW governors showed that during Amotekun creation.
—Wike is showing that with this VAT.
—They should collectively find a way to exploit more loophole to effect some some of structural change and be ready to 100% support it.

The only set of guys that is currently hindering this move are the directionless SE governors. They are neither here nor there:
I couldn't agree more. No need exploiting any measly loopholes, they should collectively demand for what is rightfully theirs!

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by signz: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Let the NASS pass State Police for the love of God.
In the SE, it has gotten to a stage where State and Local Police is the only thing that can stop these terrorists that are enforcing sit@home.

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Systrom:
Kwankwasiya of Kano don’t wear Igbo red caps like Wike and Okowa

Attached are pictures of the two caps.

Above: Kwankwasiya style of red cap

Below: Igbo traditional cap

They are not the same style

So don’t act like a dunce

There's nothing like Igbo traditional cap

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Systrom:
Why are Delta and Rivers Governor dressed like Igbo men with the traditional red cap instead of the south-south signature hat ?

Your region is currently on fire yet na red cap dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Systrom(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

There's nothing like Igbo traditional cap
Lol. So because Ganduje wore Igbo traditional cap, then there is nothing like it

Hehe

Since emoney an Igbo man is wearing this hausa cap on here, I guess there is nothing like Hausa Traditional Cap grin

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Systrom:
Lol. So because Ganduje wore Igbo traditional cap, then there is nothing like it

Hehe

Since emoney an Igbo man is wearing this hausa cap on here, I guess there is nothing like Hausa Traditional Cap grin

There's is.....hausa cap like some other traditional attires in Nigeria all have a historical context spanning years before colonialism and Independence......most of Igbo culture was invented in the 1960's
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Systrom(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

There's is.....hausa cap like some other traditional attires in Nigeria all have a historical context spanning years before colonialism and Independence......most of Igbo culture was invented in the 1960's
Any one can post any false and random information on Nairaland

Provide the source or link to texts showing that Igbo culture was invented in the 1960s
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Systrom:
Any one can post any false and random information on Nairaland

Provide the source or link to texts showing that Igbo culture was invented in the 1960s

Provide a source or picture showing any south east Igbo traditional leader wearing red cap or isi agwu before 1960s or in the 1800. grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by sharone21(f): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Waste of time and energy

Who go head am?
I jaw
Itshekiri
Ikwere..ika...(igbos?
Benin tribes
Akwaibom abi na
Calabar

We are PROUD of our name: South South.... Simply put, it is a region where we have " UNITY IN DIVERSITY".... Una region that is seemingly united is it not the one una dey abuse and give yam treatment to anybody that abuses una MNK?
Abeg face front and leave us alone biko.

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by AuntRose(f): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Rose how are you ?
I am fine, what about you?
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Danjikanbauchi: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
AuntRose:

I am fine, what about you?
I am good. Are you free I want to chyke you, will you mind we go private ?
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by orisa37: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please do so fast
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Gandollar(f): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Waste of time and energy

Who go head am?
I jaw
Itshekiri
Ikwere..ika...(igbos?
Benin tribes
Akwaibom abi na
Calabar

Hmmmm...you started like a typical zombie only to contradict yourself at the end. Sorry oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by leofab(f): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Most useless for political zone
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Fourwinds: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Waste of time and energy

Who go head am?
I jaw
Itshekiri
Ikwere..ika...(igbos?
Benin tribes
Akwaibom abi na
Calabar

You just wrote meaningless rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Poiu11: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo / Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do / Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.