Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit (26150 Views)

G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London / Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by nairalandankrah: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
The BRACED Governors’ Council also known as South-South Governors’ Forum said it has approved a joint regional security outfit which would be floated soon.

Chairman of the Forum and Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa said this was part of the resolution reached at the end of their meeting held at Government House, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The Delta State governor, who read the Forum’s communique, said BRACED has unanimously supported states on the collection of Valued Added Tax (VAT) and agreed to join the suit at the Supreme Court.

Governor Okowa, who presided over the meeting, called on the President and National Assembly to review some unfair aspects of the recently signed Petroleum Industry Bill, which has become an act.

Bearing in mind that most of the BRACED states have established their state security’s organs, we approved the regional security architecture, which will be launched very soon. Unequivocally support the decisions of states to collect Valued Added Tax and resolved to join the suit at the Supreme Court.

Other BRACED governors at the meeting, which lasted for several hours, were Douye Diri (Bayelsa), Nyesom Wike (Rivers), Emmanuel Udoh (Akwa Ibom) and Godwin Obaseki (Edo).
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/south-south-governors-set-to-float-regional-security/

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Nwodosis(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thanks to Bubu's love for his kinsmen!

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Nadaken: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Make brain

There is nothing good the devil gives except violence and jihad destruction

Look at Ayade that didn't attend the meeting because of Buhari, his reward is his people getting ganged raped by buhari boys for rejecting foolanis

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by AuntRose(f): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
I don't blame them, Buhari made everyone suspicious, disintegrated and marginalized. Nigeria has never been this divided, everyone is watching his/her back.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by vanbonattel: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Obaxxx(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
lipsrsealed
I support our Gunvornors for this one lipsrsealed

No be every time dem go dey lick aboki nyash steadily,like say na gunvonment work lipsrsealed

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by FalseProphet1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Buhari is the worst president in the history of Nigeria, no security, no jobs, no food... nothing, just increment in tax, tarif, food...etc.

Anyone who quotes me to say rubbish, his/her life will become like Nigeria under Buhari.

This I have seen.

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by HackopensClose: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
A welcome idea

6 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by FolabiCash: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okowa is a leader.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by visijo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
If chemists do CHEMISTRY, Carpenters do CAPENTARY.
What should ADULTS do
��

4 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by OkuFaba(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is how state policing would start, every state would be responsible for its own security.

It has started regionally, soon each state would bring out its own, and then, they would pass a bill for each States to be in charge of its policing.

This I've seen

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by LegendHero(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
God bless South South people and their governors.

Nice step in the right direction. Now the Southern governors should come together and push resource control and fight it with the FG with their last breath.

Forget about exclusive or inclusive list, we can only get any meaningful progress on restructuring or secession through our elected representatives.

—The SW governors showed that during Amotekun creation.
—Wike is showing that with this VAT.
—They should collectively find a way to exploit more loophole to effect some some of structural change and be ready to 100% support it.

The only set of guys that is currently hindering this move are the directionless SE governors. They are neither here nor there:

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by bishop4life(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Ekakamba: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021

Which region remain?

Oh! My corn-fused MB! grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by zinaunreal(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin slow and steady the North is isolating itself. See sense wey south south guys wan use run before boko haram over run the north. Hehe abokis. If you don't want to progress rot

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by FVckbubuDcow: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Divide this shithole asap.

Meanwhile, buhari is a cow.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by InHeaven(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Governors with balls unlike those efulefu Governors from IPOBISM ravaged region

20 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Zaphnath1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please I need someone that can help me link my debit card to my PayPal account
Shalom

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Terrence99: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebube Agu floated by the Idiotic leaders of Igboland is yet to take off. The 5 dummy Governors of Igboland can't even rent a shop for Ebube Agu to use as an office. Very useless people.

SS leaders should please admit SE Governors into internship. Those animals in the South East need to learn how to behave like human beings.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by greenie77: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Little by little..... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by nairalandankrah: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
They should recruit ex militants.. grin grin

FG/Ng army won't like this!! grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Odoctor(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
May God help us.

As we talk about security of lives and property, remember to secure your health too.
Here is an article that helps diabetics on the proper foods to eat in Nigeria. If you are a diabetic, the importance of this cannot be overemphasized. Diabetes is a chronic disease that is not curable. The food that enters your mouth being an indispensable regimen in its management. Thus I encourage you to glance through this piece and keep yourself abreast of the dos and donts in diabetes as long as food is concerned.

The bible says, what goes into your mouth does not make you unclean but what comes out of you. Matthew 15:11
But if you are a diabetic, what goes into your mouth is a paramount prognostic factor of your lifespan. Wisdom is therefore profitable to direct. If you are not a diabetic, I'm sure you must know someone (Father, mother, sibling, friend, colleague, enemy) who is. Please do the needful an share the link to them.

https://odoctor.ng/diabetic-patients-foods-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by alberson(f): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nice
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by greatiyk4u(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Waste of time and energy

In reality, is there anything like South South?

The only geopolitical zone without a central language

Who go head am?
I jaw
Itshekiri
Ikwere..ika...(igbos?
Benin tribes
Akwaibom abi na
Calabar

Even if Nigeria splits today, this geopolitical zone will be worse than Nigeria because of disunity as a result of tribal diversities.

They better go back to their original base now that the nation is pregnant before the storm becomes over.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by realstars: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
BREACD had a plan, letter C cross carpet, and let the BREAD to salvage their people.
security is the key to safty.
i hear say ayade has sold his people to cows people, and some of them are now reciveing cow treatment by fulani armies for their next level.
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nooooooooo
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by lonelydora: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Better late than never.

David Hundeyin has really opened people's eyes.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Numerouno94(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fulani foot soldiers will b in sifia pains after reading this.
The set of people takin the South back re those saboteurs that call themselves South east governors.

9 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Armaggedon: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
The have planned to send gullible youths to their early grave
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by iamyemiakins(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nice development
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Thebigheart: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bold steps my Governors. I love this, gradually regional government is creeping in.

13 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by connection77: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack / Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.