Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home (2490 Views)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Ndidi2: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Find a way somehow to let the wife
Is heartbreaking how some men cheat on their innocent wife irresponsibly.

But some girls Shaa
Sleeping with a married man?
On the matrimonial home.
I can't imagine how some people Dee get mind.
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by ststyreal(f): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2021
Ndidi2:
ua not saying trash.
Ua honest God bless you.

That is how my sweet husband was sleeping with girls in their family house and everyone looked away waiting for me to find out bc they said they don't want to spoil our marriage.( He infected me seriously)
When l found out it was terrible.
Is been 1 year 2 months now and m still freaking out.
But thank God he has repented however a lot of things have changed.
Chaiiii.... You can imagine! It's so painful when someone who profess love to you is still the same person hurting you. I don't know what this men are looking for , for Christ sake! They have the same women at home, the same one hole ,yet they will still go out and commit adultery flesh to flesh with some strange women and return with all manner of deadly diseases to an innocent woman at home. No courtesy for protection and the fear of God is throw to the bin. May the good Lord heal you wholely in Jesus name! Infact, one happened in my neighbourhood recently. After the woman went for a test on noticing a painful bumps in her neck part. Only to return with HIV positive result. This lady almost had a heart attack while the husband was busy rejecting the result and lying to our face that he has never cheated on his wife and the woman also promise to swear with anything on her faithfulness ever since the marriage was contracted. To cut the long story short, they informed their pastor and sort for prayers but the pastor insisted that they must confess before he starts to pray. Hmmmm!!!!, Na that time oga open up say he done sleep with three women outside. And you know the worst, he said he did it when his wife was busy taking care of his own mother (the man's mother was sick at a time). May God render every cheating husband impotent at the point of committing adultery in Jesus name amennnn..... May their manhood never erect at the point of committing adultery in Jesus name amennn. You can imagine the pain this innocent woman is going through at the moment, thank God her kids are not infected. Men, you people should fear God ooooo.... God will punish all you unfaithful husband in Jesus name amennnnn..... Altleast, if you men can not fear God, use protection for the sake of that innocent woman at home...... Na God I use beg una...

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Oluchia(f): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2021
Bekind123:
See them supporting evil. Had it been is the other way round, if it had been the neighbours wife that is cheating, they would have buried the woman alive over here. Rubbish

Like seriously. I don't like generalizing or stereotyping but from what I've read on this thread, it is obvious how most men reason and this is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Ndidi2: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2021
ststyreal:

Chaiiii.... You can imagine! It's so painful when someone who profess love to you is still the same person hurting you. I don't know what this men are looking for , for Christ sake! They have the same women at home, the same one hole ,yet they will still go out and commit adultery flesh to flesh with some strange women and return with all manner of deadly diseases to an innocent woman at home. No courtesy for protection and the fear of God is throw to the bin. May the good Lord heal you wholely in Jesus name! Infact, one happened in my neighbourhood recently. After the woman went for a test on noticing a painful bumps in her neck part. Only to return with HIV positive result. This lady almost had a heart attack while the husband was busy rejecting the result and lying to our face that he has never cheated on his wife and the woman also promise to swear with anything on her faithfulness ever since the marriage was contracted. To cut the long story short, they informed their pastor and sort for prayers but the pastor insisted that they must confess before he starts to pray. Hmmmm!!!!, Na that time oga open up say he done sleep with three women outside. And you know the worst, he said he did it when his wife was busy taking care of his own mother (the man's mother was sick at a time). May God render every cheating husband impotent at the point of committing adultery in Jesus name amennnn..... May their manhood never erect at the point of committing adultery in Jesus name amennn. You can imagine the pain this innocent woman is going through at the moment, thank God her kids are not infected. Men, you people should fear God ooooo.... God will punish all you unfaithful husband in Jesus name amennnnn..... Altleast, if you men can not fear God, use protection for the sake of that innocent woman at home...... Na God I use beg una...
l trusted him so much and l was naive bc he is my first love..
He said they started after our marriage this d 13th year.
kept dreaming but was misinterpreting it.
Sleeping with different girls for years and one steady one for years yet he showed me love is heartbreaking.
I nearly died bc l couldn't bear the pain of
deceit,lies, betrayal, disrespect..
But my sis and his brother was there.l was devastated.
Oh,l never believed he could go that low and bad.
I HV not really gotten over it after 1 year and.
I relapse and freak out all d time.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
iamezekwesiri:
Hello guys,

Straight to the point....

I have quite observed my neighbor and noticed that he's always bringing home side chicks to frolick with in his matrimonial home whilst the wife is away.
You may ask how come I have been observing his movements; I am on my annual leave and spend alot of time inside my apartment.
The annoying part is that he brings home ladies that his wife is more sophisticated than even after giving 2 children.
I have prayed and wished that the wife bumps into them and let everything happen. The wife is too calm and nice to be treated like this by the husband.

Last week, the wife returned unexpected oblivious of what the husband was into but didn't catch the side chick as she passed through the back door and left.

I have been thinking of calling my neighbor to order to respect his wife by stopping his amorous affairs.

Please, should I call this man to order or mind my business?

Cc
Seun

Mind your business OP...
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
GOFRONT:
Abro......Pls let sleeping dog lie.

Remember, Men are polygamous in nature and the table you are trying to shake so, plenty men dey ontop

Please where is it written that men are polygamous by nature??

That quote is just a font for cheating men to soothe their conscience...

Why cheat on your partner when you know you won't love to be cheated on??

Please trash that mentality and focus on whoever you've choosen to settle down with...

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by ststyreal(f): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ndidi2:
l trusted him so much and l was naive bc he is my first love..
He said they started after our marriage this d 13th year.
kept dreaming but was misinterpreting it.
Sleeping with different girls for years and one steady one for years yet he showed me love is heartbreaking.
I nearly died bc l couldn't bear the pain of
deceit,lies, betrayal, disrespect..
But my sis and his brother was there.l was devastated.
Oh,l never believed he could go that low and bad.
I HV not really gotten over it after 1 year and.
I relapse and freak out all d time.

I feel your pain honestly.... There is nothing I fear in marriage more than cheating.... It's hurt badly... Imagine infecting an innocent woman with HIV..... I cried bitterly that day.wish I could have an opportunity to talk to men in a men's conference. Honestly..... God help me and them that day....
Please, try and make God your friend.... And always pray with your husband's picture as well..... God will heal and restore your joy in Jesus name amennnn.....

1 Like

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Frenzy01(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Bros.. Nothing concern you with another person matter.. Mind your own business

Contact me for your for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
GOFRONT:
Abro......Pls let sleeping dog lie.

Remember, Men are polygamous in nature and the table you are trying to shake so, plenty men dey ontop

If men are polygamous by nature then they should stay single. What's the point of relationships if you can't commit to one person?
Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Men are inherently defective that's why they love and enable dysfunction. Look at all the comments telling OP to mind his business; to turn a blind eye to evil. Then these same men will begin to ponder on how terrible the world is these days and why there's so much moral decadence. The call is coming from inside the house.

OP do the right thing. Like the comments have suggested record or take a picture and send to the wife. Let her know about the extramarital affairs. You're saving life/lives directly or indirectly and your reward will come in due time

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home by CHoccolaTE: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hyerin:
Men are inherently defective that's why they love and enable dysfunction. Look at all the comments telling OP to mind his business; to turn a blind eye to evil. Then these same men will begin to ponder on how terrible the world is these days and why there's so much moral decadence. The call is coming from inside the house.

e

This is something a lot of women don't realize.
The average Male is a selfish hypocrite that sees women as less than human.
Many of them are psychopaths and prone to criminality and violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Takes Over The Schooling Responsibilities When A Lady Student Gets Married? / Brand New Sunking Solar Products / Taxi Driver Rapes Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.