Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far (2834 Views)

What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by uwemjack(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
So I was cleaning out and saw where I have been throwing the boxes of most of the phones I have bought since I started working! And of course all the receipts, quite interesting!
This does not include the Iphones as I buy only used ones after the hype has gone down.
Now all the phones where given out with the exception of the Infinix zero and another new one both stolen at gun point.

3 Likes

Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by Psady(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Op u be Ashawo! U don't have a particular brand. Only u use oppo,Nokia,Samsung, Huawei/itel,even fero join.so what's Ur latest gadget make?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by christianjoy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
uwemjack:
So I was cleaning out and saw where I have been throwing the boxes of most of the phones I have bought since I started working! And of course all the receipts, quite interesting!
This does not include the Iphones as I buy only used ones after the hype has gone down.
Now all the phones where given out with the exception of the Infinix zero and another new one both stolen at gun point.
wow 😳😲
Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by Bintabisiriyu2: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
why you go carry Phone packets wey dem say mek u throway for slot where you dey work as cleaner come dey show us

28 Likes

Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
uwemjack:

you kept the packs, I kept all the old phones cheesy

One day I will snap all of them

1 Like

Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by MrBONE2(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Psady:
Op u be Ashawo! U don't have a particular brand. Only u use oppo,Nokia,Samsung, Huawei/itel,even fero join.so what's Ur latest gadget make?

πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ grin
Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by uwemjack(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Psady:

They are all gadgets I'm not particular about brands, I buy the one that catches my fancy when I need to get one.

Currently using oppo and an *old* iPhone

1 Like

Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by uwemjack(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Yeah I usually keep the pack in case it develops fault during the warranty period, so I can jejely package it back and return.

1 Like

Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by uwemjack(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
why you go carry Phone packets wey dem say mek u throway for slot where you dey work as cleaner come dey show us

🀣
Some of those packs go back as far as 2015.
Jumia and slot

1 Like

Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by Darkseid(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
I wish I was at home make I post my own. I currently have up to 20 phone boxes in my "collection" and they occupy two cartons.
Mama say she go troway them but I don warn them for house say if I find anyone, blood go flow 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by falcon01: 6:40am On Feb 08, 2023
uwemjack:

you have No Taste in phones 🀣 if I can find mine, it would be Samsung Samsung Samsung, Tecno Tecno Infinix Infinix Infinix Nokia Nokia Nokia Samsung Samsung Damsung Samsung Samsung Samsung Samsung till date. I've bought other products xiaomi, huawei Google Pixel and some weird unknown Brand but used ones not new.
Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by colestephan86: 7:07am On Feb 08, 2023
uwemjack:
I have never used any other phone other than nokia
Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by uwemjack(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2023
falcon01:
you have No Taste in phones 🀣 if I can find mine, it would be Samsung Samsung Samsung, Tecno Tecno Infinix Infinix Infinix Nokia Nokia Nokia Samsung Samsung Damsung Samsung Samsung Samsung Samsung till date. I've bought other products xiaomi, huawei Google Pixel and some weird unknown Brand but used ones not new.
😁Phone no be food! As long a it serves it purpose I'm good

1 Like

Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by KingMack(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

HahπŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by mytime24(f): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Darkseid:
I wish I was at home make I post my own. I currently have up to 20 phone boxes in my "collection" and they occupy two cartons.
Mama say she go troway them but I don warn them for house say if I find anyone, blood go flow 😁😁
wetin u woy use am do angry
Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by Darkseid(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2023
mytime24:
wetin u woy use am do angry
I no even know sef. I just love keeping cartons.

1 Like

Re: Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far by lereinter(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Oga Gazzuzz and his red pen yi

(1) (Reply)

Glo Mobile Internet Configuration / Help.. How To Set SD CARD As Default Storage Of Apps On Blackberry / Lol. Auto Correct On Smartphones, Funny As Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.