Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? (14427 Views)

Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Skmoda360(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2021
I was busy at work...no time to remember WTFI ....
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2021
I felt nothing!
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Minjim: 7:02am On Oct 05, 2021
I only tried Whatsapp ater in the night. Then I checked Nairaland to see whether it's my network. That's when I saw the news
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Emma1Oj(m): 7:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Was busy with work and never knew they went off until I heard it from my colleague late last night before visiting my Instagram.
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Obc1234(m): 7:03am On Oct 05, 2021
I thought it was mine alone because I use GB WhatsApp and it usually does so I don't use FB or IG so I didn't bother Nah nairaland and Goole tell me self that it is not only me
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Johel(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2021
post=106458027:
Honest comments please.....

I didn't really notice,thought it was Airtel network...I just dropped my phone and went ahead to brush my woman...hrs later I came back online seeing pple crying upandan about Facebook, WhatsApp and IG shutdown....my life ain't on social media so I didn't feel anything.
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Mrford(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Initially I thought it MTN network. When I relaxed every other thing was working. I went Twitter to read funny tweets.
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Very HAPPY...
Wish I can reach them to extend it for weeks.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by dex4sure: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Nothing at all
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by GGirll: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Sincerely speaking I was pleased.
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Vlibray: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2021
Didn't notice
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by GGirll: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2021
I was happy
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Henrydata(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2021
I felt somehow
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Prenonjebose: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Nothing. Occupied myself with other things. Actually, it was only WhatsApp I felt. I don't do much of the other two.
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Emeka71(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2021
So down. smiley wink
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2021
JayTripz:
Omoooo!!!!

Like I said before...Lemme use British English this time

I thought am the only one who was affected and thought it's my network,I thought this NIN people finally got Me grin grin grin grin shocked shocked.

So I Rushed out to Do my NIN, Luckily for me when I got there, I realized it was only Facebook and what's app issues. So I bought Cold beer and relax my head instead, knowing fully well they will be restored back which they did this morning

We Good grin grin

I thought I thought ! How is these British English? Oga na Lagos English be that o
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by olisaEze(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Initially i thot airtel had finally made gud on their threat to cut me off because of NIN, then I realized that my beloved NL was still on and brimming with all the crazies that had migrated on to other apps. I sure say even TundeEdnut go dust im NL account come out. grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2021
I didn't feel anything. I don't use any of the nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Yungmil: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Relief
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by debbydams(f): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Disappointed cos I was about getting a code for the wireless machine I got,they just spoil my plan
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Angy55(f): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2021
I was frustrated. I thought it was my network provider. I done even swear better swear for the network self. Till I entered nairaland and saw the news before my mind relaxed.

No TV to watch, no social media to keep the mind busy. The frustration was on another level. I had to quickly reinstall my telegram back. Lol
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Holaomoakin(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Can somebody just explain what's happening here? ... lols
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by princewarri1985: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2021
post=106458027:

There is this hot pretty girl I've been communcating with on whatsapp for 2 months now and that day i don't know what got in to her coz she's kind of talking dirty and things were getting freaky freaky and she was about to send me nudes and boom whatsapp services went down, AND I SAID TO MYSELF, OH YEAH MY VILLAGE PEOPLE HAS DONE THIS BECAUSE THEY FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE.
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by RioCarputo(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2021
though I was so high but what I noticed throughout that period was that my WhatsApp messages failed to deliver even after like 4hours, mind come dey tell me say "e be like say problem dey ooo"
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by MightySparrow: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Twice a week abeg

Beautiful.
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by ityP(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2021
post=106458027:

This question should be directed to you BMC crew. How did you people feel yesterday? We wey dey use VPN enter Twitter, we didn't really feel it. I just hope none of you downloaded VPN and accessed Twitter yesterday o grin. Abi na kooo app, ko crowwe app una dey yesterday? Una never see anything cool
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by gulfer: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2021
I felt alive, unbothered and undisturbed by meaningless chitchats of some mandatory must have contacts grin grin
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by lillsmart121(m): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Missed my Facebook and instagram but saved my battery
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by sofiscatedmoron: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2021
My own has been working,, i didn't notice
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by SilasIBB: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2021
I thought the Holy Spirit want to hold me to himself and was kinda felt punished and angry last night. Thank God he pacify me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google’s Android Apps Are No Longer Free / Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge / Data, Call Rates Hike Imminent As States Raise Row Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.