Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? (14440 Views)

Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by onuwaje(m): 6:42am On Oct 05, 2021
To be honest i was not worried because i was able to finish a task in record time. If there was WhatsApp and Facebook at that time i would still be on the task.

And i think i like the decorum. There was this quietness that came with the glitch.

Plus really had to understand Telegram more

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Lifebenzy: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2021
What's all the noise about WhatsApp and Facebook going down..so some people could not even sleep..and most of these jobless social media miscreant has no single business online..all they do is making useless noise up n down

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by havenz(m): 6:42am On Oct 05, 2021
Am waiting for the group of people that will comment on taking BIBLE next as their social media network, so help us God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by dazzlingd(m): 6:42am On Oct 05, 2021
How many times will this question come out to fp.

Una no get life?
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Picker28: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2021
It's like life without money,
olosho
Girlfriend
Siblings
Wife
Children
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by KbondShow2: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author= post=106458027] [b]Honest comments please.....

I had to leave my house and go out thinking it was network. I came back and still had the same ish. I got to know when I came on nairaland and started seeing threads about it. I had to calm down. My brother even called and said he thinks his account has been hacked because he couldn't log in. But I just saw the ills of Monopoly...

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by prigoz(m): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2021
I was confused so tee that I thought it was network, I put my phone on flight mode, no way, I changed network, for where, i switched off, still the same. Lol.
I was like, am crippled. Thank God they are back. I don't the impact of them until yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by MightySparrow: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2021
No compulsory check on WhatsApp because of monitoring from my place of work. Mind at rest. This should be happening weekly at least one day.grin
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by DonEvarest(m): 6:44am On Oct 05, 2021
I felt MTN is at it again, but checked google and it's working, then I thought my phone got issues till I saw all man complaining.

Omo, forget it, Mark Zuckerberg na the real world power o!
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Funjosh(m): 6:44am On Oct 05, 2021
Switched to Telegram

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by mamaafrik(m): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2021
Seriously,i felt like"this is a pointer to the prophecy of the book of Daniel and Revelation about the End time", i had to check of the news to be sure say rapture never happened,make thunder no go fire man about rapture.
Muslims Will now say christ won't come back again or that there won't be rapture.
Rethink ooooo,that is a tip of the calamity Bible talked about after the Rapture
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2021
Bilabong:
Happy...

What'sApp
Vendors rest me sef rest.
Abi o
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by babyfaceafrica: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2021
Felt nothing. They should Getat
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2021
MightySparrow:
No compulsory check on WhatsApp because of monitoring from my place of work. Mind at rest. This should be happening weekly at least one day.grin

Twice a week abeg

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by ReneDaniels: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2021
I didn't notice, cause social media isn't my thing. Once I done read front pager on NL , other sections I done move.. Hustle or see movie , cause it gets boring online
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Herculex03(m): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2021
After hearing the news I just went and charge my phone and reminded my pals that physical communication is the best bond they were all struggling to agree with me
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2021
I will like to know how Dangote, Elen Musk, Bill Gates, Joe Biden etc felt when Facebook went off

It seems, with the exception of some smart youth who do businesses on facebook, all poor people and youth generally do not get anything from facebook financially

Rich produces, while poor consumes
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by ofiko123(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2021
I felt Awkward... Very Awkward..
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by obonujoker(m): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2021
Affected all things even businesses
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by peacettw: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2021
Strangely, I felt at peace almost like some plague has been lifted off the earth

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by donhils: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2021
post=106458027:
Honest comments please.....

I did not notice any of it
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by ybalogs(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2021
I just went about playing chess on Lichess. Won't let some crazy SM control my life.
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
post=106458664:
With all the social media LOCKDOWN in the last 24 hours,
This user has said it all[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by abanastuff(m): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Mark just prooved to us that he holds our happiness, imagine a brake of 12 hours and everyone became worried.. what if this same thing happens to our money in the bank...
E choke abi
������
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2021
abanastuff:
Mark just prooved to us that he holds our happiness, imagine a brake of 12 hours and everyone became worried.. what if this same thing happens to our money in the bank...
E choke abi
������
Hmmmm, e choke cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by ybalogs(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2021
obonujoker:
Affected all things even businesses
Thank God for Telegram. Virtually all my groups migrated immediately. There's always an alternative but we're too fixated that to change sometimes now becomes really difficult.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by kevoh(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2021
I hardly noticed. I visit Facebook and Instagram once in a month and hardly spend 5 minutes there. I was less bothered about WhatsApp, I don't chat often. If it was Twitter, Reddit, Discord or Nairaland, it might have moved me a bit.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by IdJack(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2021
I feel normal, was using my twitter and enjoying my life.

Kindly check my Signature for your Latest Business News and Making money tips
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Gkemz: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Nothing because I seldomly use the social media apps. I wouldn't have known there was a shut down if not of nairaland that brought it to it's frontpage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GSM Tax: MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Subscribers, Others To Pay Extra N261bn / 7 Top Quality Android Phones In Nigeria Between ₦10,000 – ₦25,000 / Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.