Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

We Do Not Know Who Will Succeed Buhari, But We Know Those Who Will Not ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Do Not Know Who Will Succeed Buhari, But We Know Those Who Will Not ! (281 Views)

Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" / We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide / Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Do Not Know Who Will Succeed Buhari, But We Know Those Who Will Not ! by Validated: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2021
Mark this post, some of the known "gladiators" will NOT succeed Buhari, unfortunately. We do not know who will succeed Buhari, but we know that the following will not:

i. Muslim candidate - No Muslim candidate will succeed Buhari. Anyone that tries to force it will know that there is a God in heaven and He does as He pleases. This I have seen and this is what it shall be. For "... this decree is by the watchers that the living may know that the MOST HIGH rules in the affairs of men ..."
ii. The next president will be a Southerner but will have a strong Northern affiliation. Meaning Southerners with very little northern interest is a noisemaker
iii. No one from a certain region in the South will succeed Buhari.

more details later ... as the Spirit guides
Re: We Do Not Know Who Will Succeed Buhari, But We Know Those Who Will Not ! by Ammishaddai: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2021
For how long will you be drunk ? Oga, put your wine away from you and wake up!!!
Re: We Do Not Know Who Will Succeed Buhari, But We Know Those Who Will Not ! by helinues: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2021
Those 2 points seem solid
Re: We Do Not Know Who Will Succeed Buhari, But We Know Those Who Will Not ! by helinues: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
For how long will you be drunk ? Oga, put your wine away from you and wake up!!!

Why not put the Seaman Schnapp away and wake up to reality
Re: We Do Not Know Who Will Succeed Buhari, But We Know Those Who Will Not ! by walemoney007(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2021
Validated:
Mark this post, some of the known "gladiators" will NOT succeed Buhari, unfortunately. We do not know who will succeed Buhari, but we know that the following will not:

i. Muslim candidate - No Muslim candidate will succeed Buhari. Anyone that tries to force it will know that there is a God in heaven and He does as He pleases. This I have seen and this is what it shall be. For "... this decree is by the watchers that the living may know that the MOST HIGH rules in the affairs of men ..."
ii. The next president will be a Southerner but will have a strong Northern affiliation. Meaning Southerners with very little northern interest is a noisemaker
iii. No one from a certain region in the South will succeed Buhari.

more details later ... as the Spirit guides
A lot of people like you said more than this before the 2023 presidential election.
Re: We Do Not Know Who Will Succeed Buhari, But We Know Those Who Will Not ! by Asgard73: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Sleeping southerners grin with their hallucinations..

Power returns North..

Abi any party that fields a Northerner win the elections.

Abi Yoruba Dey reason say south and east will vote am.. talk more of North

You don’t do political permutations from your armchair in Ibadan

Visit the north.. Kebbi Kano kastina jigawa kaduna come back and tell me who will vote a Yoruba man or southern in those states

All we are saying.... give us Tinubu or any Yoruba man under Apc ... simple.

Yoruba Dey rally their own... think say Hausa go North go betray their own as Yoruba betray rest of the south in 2015..

North no Dey betray...

North is not slave to yoruba..

E go clear .

The humility go loud.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Do Not Know Who Will Succeed Buhari, But We Know Those Who Will Not ! by richidinho(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Op have you forgotten that "your Tinubu" is a muslim?

(1) (Reply)

Media Should Stop Shunning First Ladies, Aisha Buhari Cries Out / APC Bauchi, Dogara Begins Campaign Of Calumny Against Bala Mohammed / #ENDSARS :Buhari Group Attacks Saraki Over Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.