Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth (23745 Views)

2023 Presidency: Should Northern Candidates Be On The Ballot? / 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by stinechykee: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
helinues:

Then demand the presidency from the party you have been serving for over 2 decades and let SW also demand from the party they have been supporting for over half a decade..

People sow only where they can reap
This iberiberism is still talking about Yoruba president from APC when his Fulani master have made it clear to them that they will not relinquish power to Tinubu as they agreed earlier.Keep looking for Igbos to attack while your people are being systematically subjected to slavery

5 Likes

Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by AfonjaConehead: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
CursedTinubu:
you're now stalking
Amatarasha after she dumped you twice

You are pained cos helinues of all people is telling you the truth to your face..be a man and answer the question,thank you very much

grin
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by nams77: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
jumper524:
Two mumu illiterates go just talk, news go term them northern youths.
Mtcheeww.
Thought I was the only one that noticed that.
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by DOCU(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
helinues:

Please is SW the only region in Southern part of Nigeria?

What exactly is the moral lesson of the epistle from your mum's story?

undecided

Because Tinubu became president after Buhari since 2015. We no tell una?
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by rummmy: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Presidency must come to south...
North can not rule after buhari to mess the country more.
The same thing they acused Gej in 2015 is what they want to do..
North love one Nigeria much so they should behave...

2 Likes

Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Bendeco02: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Myhusband:

don't stoop so low with this stupid talk, many people like me hold you on high esteem with your brief and fact post

how can you say Yoruba spite Igbo, which political MOU did Yorubas have with Igbo that bring the issue of spite?

in 2019 election, many northern geopolitical zones states don't vote for Buhari, why are his North westerners not chanting spite up and down

all this talk of spiting Igbo is senseless, Gej was an ijaw man not Igbo, so how did Yoruba spite Igbo? or you mean Yoruba should consult Igbo before making their political decision

does Yoruba look like south south that Igbo see as their inferior? you dummies better take your time with this thrash. if you don't know how to contribute in political thread, stick to romance section and GTFOH
Yoruba spite Igbos not only in politics but in all aspects of life.

Don't come here to type rubbish because the evidence is clear.

3 Likes

Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Amatarasha(f): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Myhusband:

don't stoop so low with this stupid talk, many people like me hold you on high esteem with your brief and fact post

how can you say Yoruba spite Igbo, which political MOU did Yorubas have with Igbo that bring the issue of spite?

in 2019 election, many northern geopolitical zones states don't vote for Buhari, why are his North westerners not chanting spite up and down

all this talk of spiting Igbo is senseless, Gej was an ijaw man not Igbo, so how did Yoruba spite Igbo? or you mean Yoruba should consult Igbo before making their political decision

does Yoruba look like south south that Igbo see as their inferior? you dummies better take your time with this thrash. if you don't know how to contribute in political thread, stick to romance section and GTFOH
you lack wisdom dear ! Ijaws ,akwaibom, urhobo are our Igbo brothers when faced against black invaders from Arabian deserts ,
When u choose Fulani who aren't aboringines of Nigeria against your other south then u did that to spite igbos because u know fulanis hate igbos! And igbos hate them 2

You Yorubas went too far in tribal hate to choose a black Arab murderers who fought our forefathers for 400years to a cool headed south me and you know has no evil agenda against u, posterity will judge u
Sorry to say this " You see that Fulani u voted , that is ur greatest mistake "
Dam.n as.s

5 Likes

Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by kcnwaigbo: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
helinues:

Are you from North? Why not talk about your region?
You are a bloody hypocrite!! The greed of the SW is the very reason the North will remain in power far beyond 2023

2 Likes

Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Evercurious(f): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bendeco02:

Yoruba spite Igbos not only in politics but in all aspects of life.

Don't come here to type rubbish because the evidence is clear.

Pls dont use the attitude of some FOOLISH lots here on nairaland to generalize them.. I ve discovered that it isnt same on facebook and other SM platforms... Those of them on nairaland naa just Jagaban lap dogs
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Bendeco02: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Evercurious:

Pls dont use the attitude of some FOOLISH lots here on nairaland to generalize them.. I ve discovered that it isnt same on facebook and other SM platforms... Those of them on nairaland naa just Jagaban lap dogs
Am just saying the fact... My problem is that till now some of fellow Igbos don't know their real or bigger enemy..

Can show you multiple links where their so called leaders and monarchs are threatening Igbos.

The hatred don't end on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Evercurious(f): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bendeco02:

Am just saying the fact... My problem is that till now some of fellow Igbos don't know their real or bigger enemy..

I discovered the much older generation have got such attitude. But the younger ones are not really buying into that anymore..Lived with them in lagos.
Infact God Himself will heal us all
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Bendeco02: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Evercurious:

I discovered the much older generation have got such attitude. But the younger ones are not really buying into that anymore..Lived with them in lagos.
Infact God Himself will heal us all
They always see Igbos as rival in everything... While many Igbos are yet to notice.

They can support anything that is Anti Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Corporate2020: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
kingphilip:
This is what happens when the born to rule mentality have taken over their senses.

They can read and quote the constitution now but Vat that is not in the constitution they will not allow it to be treated by the state as should be.

Double standard set of individuals

Born to rule or born to beg at the roadsides as Almajaris?

What do you expect from people who were born by the roadsides by destitute parents?
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by OBUKSBAYELSA: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Stupidity par excellence. Why not call for the division of the country? Instead of making statement that you and your group can't enforce. The North in 2015 gave us in Buhari an ancient relics who does understand modern security strategies and lack the necessary intellectual capacity to hold the position.
I believe in One Nigeria but on the basis of equity.
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by adelaja70(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Receive brains,thank you
RECEIVE DINDINRIN
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
dallasi:

how do you define exclusive right?
south:
OBJ=8years
GEJ=5 years
total=13 years

North:
yar' adua=2 years
PMB =8 years(at the end of 2023)
total= 10 years

so is deceiving who

I no get time for foolish calculation.

A Northerner is in power now, is time for power to rotate to the Southern part of Nigeria.
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
gawu1:

Divide which country? No way! We shall remain together till thy kingdom come.
The way you people want federal character rejected, is the same way the north want zoning out of our presidential politics. We will not accept a zoned president. Let popular candidate wins and becomes our president.
GMB will complete Northern tenure in 2023, the sane thing to do is to pass over power to a Southerner in 2023.

If not, I can assure you, the northerner will only rule the North.

The only reason the first civil war didn't lead to the collapse of Nigeria, is because the whole south was not ready to leave, such a thing won't repeat itself again.

Make we no even talk too much, 2023 is not far away Mallam.
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by adelaja70(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bendeco02:

Your Jagaban will only be the president of ododuwa republic not Nigeria...He won't win APC primaries if he should contest among other southerners in APC.... Mark this my comment.
Your COMMENT na failure.. SO l NO DEY MARK... INCONSEQUENTIAL DOT

2 Likes

Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Lovenorth: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Very good decision
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by membranus: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
CSTRR:

To be fair, the south east have been more visible in the positions of power than the South West ever was.

For example?
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Masterclass32: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
This is good.

Northerners, in the foolishness, will by themselves, destroy the one Nigeria they so heavily rely on for survival.

Thereafter, we will go our separate ways, either as regions or independent countries.
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by SenatePresdo(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
helinues:
Aswear, some Southerners are just insensitive..

Northern group as a unit indirectly threatening the ambition of Southern region as a whole but instead of Southern people to response as a unit, we are pointing fingers within ourselves..

You people ( Southerners) should stop such mentality. It's retrogressive

They threatened the Ambition of the South in 2015, but the SW aligned with the North to spite the entire South, wasn't it retrogressive from the SW then?

Northern Group didn't threaten the South, we all know this fight is between SW power blocs vs The North power blocs.
So technically, they threatened the SW.
Stop attache by force, you guys started it.

Aside from Rapture Nothing on Earth would make A Northern president, with A SE/SS vice president, not win Any presidential candidate from the West.

You guys have lost this battle, you divided the South in 2015.

You wondered why SE Govs refused to show up at the meeting held by Southern Govs in Enugu?

You wondered why SS Govs did their own Meeting?

You wondered why the North is so confident about not zoning?

A south west Candidate can never win 2023 presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Bendeco02: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
adelaja70:

Your COMMENT na failure.. SO l NO DEY MARK... INCONSEQUENTIAL DOT
Inconsequential dot that is turning you to tenants in ur region.
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by adelaja70(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bendeco02:

Inconsequential dot that is turning you to tenants in ur region.
I'm a real estate guru.. So i don't know what you are talking about. I begged a Yoruba Landlord yesterday to accept my ibo clients. Honestly, i don't know what you are talking about. NEXT!
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Bendeco02: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
adelaja70:

I'm a real estate guru.. So i don't know what you are talking about. I begged a Yoruba Landlord yesterday to accept my ibo clients. Honestly, i don't know what you are talking about. NEXT!
Alaye u're a jobless man..... Fighting for Tinubu on Nairaland is ur only job.
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Evercurious(f): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bendeco02:

They always see Igbos as rival in everything... While many Igbos are yet to notice.

They can support anything that is Anti Igbo.

Healthy competition is okay. One thing I know is that it is better than it used to be ...and it ll surely keep getting better as days and years go by. As long as in religion , christianity is a major denominator, God ll defimitely perfect all that concerns us. No matter how some come here fooling themselves all day, as long as I remember people like Bishop Oyedepo, I know it shall be well...
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by HustlePro: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
adelaja70:

Why you dey lie?... Remember 2011 when the same Tinubu helped GEJ to win the election. And now flat heads like you dey talk rubbish about Tinubu.
you don't understand. You dey let tribalism wound you.

Calm down.

I used to be angry at Tinubu but after that piece, It became clear that the fed on his greed.

He was used as a ladder to actualize their dream. That is my point.

It's like me and you planning and strategizing and then you send me to go and deceive Seun cos we don't have the money to fund our plans. Since Seun has the money, we will simply promise Seun that he will take over after you have left office.

This is exactly what happened. They planned it but did not have the money to fund it and the media power to grease it. It they also didn't have the modern day marketing strategy too.

Don't forget Buhari had been trying but failing to win.

I hope you understand now? Tinubu didn't know about their own plans... What they presented to him at the presentation of their idea is different from what became a reality.
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by ekesol: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
dre11:
Northern Youths To Elders: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitors

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/northern-youths-to-elders-market-southern-presidential-candidates-be-treated-as-traitors/

Very Good.
Now let's separate the country .
Southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria
Very Good
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by chaloskyx: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
DIVIDE WHICH COUNTRY OVER TINUBUS DEAD BODY HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT JUST WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO BECOME PRESIDENT ONE NIGERIA MUST REMAIN
DubaiLandLord2:
Pata pata, we go divide this country ni

Mallams who feel is their exclusive right will have the chance of rulling themselves as long as they want.

Is so simple as ABC.
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Holaomoakin(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Toor! to the highest bidder..
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Las las we shall go our separate ways insha Allah
Re: Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth by Guyman02: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
And one of them called Tinubu Mr President and some Yoru Muslim miscreants were jubilating grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sailing Out Parade For Former Chief Of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo / NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? / Flash Back: Osinbajo Promises Free Meal For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.