Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Missionary Position - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missionary Position (14290 Views)

Three Ways To Make Missionary Position Really Hot / Girlfriend And Boyfriend Caught Doing Missionary Style In A Swimming Pool / Which Of The Top 3 Trendy Missionary Sex Positions Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missionary Position by Sexplaystore2: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2021
When most people think of the "Missionary position", what comes to mind is old school boring s£x. Before you rule out this position entirely, remember that there are so many variations to this position that can make sing with pleasure

A raised leg, a bent knee, a raised hip, a pillow under the bum and this position goes from bland to Wowwww.

Team ‘Missionary is the only Holy position’ , change your style, modify your missionary and help yourself

For more tips follow
https://instagram.com/olawunmiesan?utm_medium=copy_link
Www.olawunmiesan.com

Re: Missionary Position by Konor: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2021
Except the girl is a gymnast, that oystered position is impossible

10 Likes

Re: Missionary Position by illicit(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2021
I like it from the back
Re: Missionary Position by anthonyuncle(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2021
done it all
Re: Missionary Position by Bolarineliza202: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Legend,una weldone wink wink
anthonyuncle:
done it all
Re: Missionary Position by otipoju(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Missionary remains the best position. You can stir in circles like you are turning eba, go slowly, accelerate or actually bang with full force like you are splitting firewood with an axe; all at various angles.

All you need is a good waist. And you love to see what the deek is doing to the face

12 Likes

Re: Missionary Position by Fatasy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ahh Uncle

anthonyuncle:
done it all
Re: Missionary Position by Noshitboi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wetin Missionaries no go see for Missionary styles cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missionary Position by Vulcanheph(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Una don remind me of the incident wey one aunty been give me that "wrapped" pattern.... It was heaven on Earth gringringrin
Re: Missionary Position by TheEnygma(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Our brethren in the "ashawo threads" will know the "tucked" Pattern because na the only pattern wet those girls dey ever give. gringrin
Re: Missionary Position by Lilsameey: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nawa ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Missionary Position by kaptaintintin: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Done it all, e still plenty we no de for the list sef, and me no even know their names.
Re: Missionary Position by silibaba: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
anthonyuncle:
done it all
tidy king grin
Re: Missionary Position by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
When I get married and start having sex,my husband should be very nasty and very naughty else I'll divorce him.I intend catching up with all I've missed.lol
Re: Missionary Position by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
When I get married and start having sex,my husband should be very nasty and very naughty else I'll divorce him.I intend catching up with all I've missed.lol
So what exactly have you missed? undecided
Re: Missionary Position by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
NewSoul:

So what exactly have you missed? undecided
You all are having sex and I'm not,you all have done things and I've not so I intend to catch up with all I've missed with my man
Re: Missionary Position by shilenji(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Omooo
All na childplay abeg
Yawnnssss
Re: Missionary Position by PavillionEnergy: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin

Bleep Rule 34: Only do missionary when she gat a fine face, if not you let her face the wall, bang your doggy and get out.
Re: Missionary Position by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Okk
Re: Missionary Position by rex444(m): 4:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Ee never complete , I no see grabbing the ass and raising it with your hands missionary.... This one no b for people wey like sweet sweet things ooo
Re: Missionary Position by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:25am On Oct 06, 2021
illicit:
I like it from the back

Re: Missionary Position by femi4: 5:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Missionary gives respect to the woman. She doesn't feel used or slut shamed
Re: Missionary Position by Generalwoodz(m): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2021
I'm gonna download this particular picture for the weekend. Show it to this fine shawty, try out every part of the missionary listed...I may not complete it in a single day because I'm not a machine. If the mission last through Sunday, we would have oyestered missionary steamy sessions before running off to the church for mission week.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.