Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,694 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

2face Idibia Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Wife, Annie Idibia- Brymo Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Wife, Annie Idibia- Brymo Blows Hot (611 Views)

“I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo / PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie / Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Wife, Annie Idibia- Brymo Blows Hot by TheGistDay: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Olawale Olofooro known in showbiz as Brymo has taken to social media to rant about an alleged suspicion 2face Idibia had concerning him with regards to the relationship he had with his wife, Annie Idibia

https://thegistday.com/2021/10/05/2face-idibia-accused-me-of-sleeping-with-his-wife-annie-idibia-brymo-blows-hot/

Re: 2face Idibia Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Wife, Annie Idibia- Brymo Blows Hot by otipoju(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
I understand.
To chop another man food is sweet, but to share your own is hard.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tega Dominic Confirms She Is Pregnant. Who Is The Father? (VIDEO) / Don Jazzy Receives Pulse "Instagram And Media Influencer Of The Year " Awards / Tonto Dikeh Calls For Peace, Urges Colleagues To Ignore Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.