Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Set The House Of Eze Awo On Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Set The House Of Eze Awo On Fire (3226 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back / Hear What Eze Awo About IPOB, Biafra And NNAMDI Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Set The House Of Eze Awo On Fire by FallenShitHole: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Anyone thinking this is the right way to register displeasure against government or agitate for freedom is day dreaming because destructive spirit is not from God but from the pit of hell
May God kee you there. So your dugeon DSS kiling Igbos is an act of God, right?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Set The House Of Eze Awo On Fire by googlepikins: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

Next is my ashawo mother and me .I will die a miserable death soon,

Fixed

Re: Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Set The House Of Eze Awo On Fire by GreenArrow1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
I no longer see how this is a problem. I wholly support them in whatever they choose to do in their region. As long as they keep it firmly there. It's hard not to support a people fighting for their freedom.
We on this side will do the needful to help their race get a strong and flourishing Biafra by persuading those reluctant to relocate, to go back home in order to join hands together with their kin in building a wonderful country that will be the pride of Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Can't Save Osinbajo / Throwback Peter Obi Left $150m In 3 Banks – Alex Otti Replies Anambra Govt / Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.