Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (42428 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by rickyrex(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
wink2015:

YOU HAVE FINISHED MR PETER OBI.

The "SAINT FROM THE SOUTH EAST"

If governor Peter Obi SWEET TALK YOU with how he save money for Anambra state and manage the economy of Anmabra state to prosperity YOUR HEAD GO GROW DADA.

PANDORA BOX has done a lot of damage to his political and economic reputation.

The sweet talker from the East.

bro there's nothing like sweet talker here... He still stand to be one of the best governor coming from the East... Sometimes you need take a tour to gain more understanding than depending only on social media
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by SirBunky85(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
mrvitalis:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with what peter obi did ... absolutely nothing wrong with it

There has always been campaign to attack peter obi's image ....they can't find anything on the man
yes,there's a campaign to attack Obi but,if they had mentioned Tinubu's name,your silly self would've been running your dirty mouth on this forum.stinking hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by gozzy1988(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Well, the problem with people like you is that you don't make a point without getting confrontational. No body says Obi is or was a saint. If we need a saint in Politics perhaps we should go for clergymen.I am only trying to disabuse your vile mind not to expect a saint in Politics. That was why I asked you to name a saint in Nigerian politics....and so much to think that by main mention of Mr. Integrity stroke a cacophonous cord in your heart e sweet me small Sha grin grin grin. Your might as well deal with it
PeaceJoyLove:

Is it about Mr. Integrity or Peter this article is about? Use your brain. Peter is a fraud. And this is what this article is about. Peter, the son of Obi who you people have portrayed as Mr Itegrity of Igbo is a fraud. Deal with it. He is a fraud. If you don't like my statement, go and hug the nearest transformer to you. Dont quote or mention me again.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by mrvitalis(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
SirBunky85:
yes,there's a campaign to attack Obi but,if they had mentioned Tinubu's name,your silly self would've been running your dirty mouth on this forum.stinking hypocrites
The issue we have with tinubu is how he made his money
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by LegendHero(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Obi Pandora.

This is just a tip of the iceberg. His remaining other incriminating report is still in the cook.

Chai the butcher of Awkuzu don finally enter am.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Gireiboy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
HustlePro:

Firstly, you just exposed yourself as not being Igbo even though you use one that looks Igbo.

Secondly, did you read he said those are family joint business?

3rdly, the paper lied that it was after he became governor that he set them up... It was already in existence before then.

Where has it became a crime to own a business outside Nigeria?
So for your mind now, to be an Igbo is to always support Igbo regardless of whether they are right or wrong. So, just because the guy didn't support they exposed thief, he is not Igbo anymore. Thank God is not up to you for someone to be Igbo or non-igbo.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by SirBunky85(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
VULCAN:
He was/is the largest shareholder of Fidelity Bank before he became governor.

He was a billionaire long before he became a politician.

So it will be difficult to smear him successfully with this.

Unlike some others who became billionaires two or three years AFTER getting into public office
just shut your trap.was OUK not already a billionaire before 1999?did that make him not to loot Abia treasury? You guys are too hypocritical. Tufiakwa for some of my Igbo folks
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Finnese001: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nanaborga:

Guy , you dull nor be small , after hating on Ghana you go resume hating other Nigerians that are not in support of Biafra , do you love Nigeria ?

Lol, trying to use BIAFRA as a means to deviate, let me tell you, BIAFRA or NIGERIA, that's our problem not yours. chale remove your God forsaken mouth from Nigerian issues or topic because my people don't discuss politics in your country. What's your business with Nigeria politics or are a Nigerian

Go and face your country, join the #fixthecountry protest and leave Nigeria politics for us.

Over Sabi
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Nanaborga(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gireiboy:

So for your mind now, to be an Igbo is to always support Igbo regardless of whether they are right or wrong. So, just because the guy didn't support they exposed thief, he is not Igbo anymore. Thank God is not up to you for someone to be Igbo or non-igbo.

What do you expect from people that hate and fight joe igbokwe because he doesn’t support Biafra and IPOB cause ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by SmartPolician: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Soso990240:
They have always been looking for a way to pull this man down, because there is no other past Governor in Nigeria that is as neat and credible as him

Donald Duke is very clean, sir.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by SirBunky85(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

The issue we have with tinubu is how he made his money
so, a treasurer in Mobil can't have money abi?you're just aa bitter hypocrite.you people keep hyping obi whereas,ngige even out performed him in anambra despite being on the seat for just three years.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by trippleKAY(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
mrvitalis:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with what peter obi did ... absolutely nothing wrong with it

There has always been campaign to attack peter obi's image ....they can't find anything on the man
he broke the law!
He didn't declare all of his assets when he was elected as anambra governor cos most of his assets are abroad, this can land him a visit from Code of Conduct Bureau, CCB.

Number 2: an elected politician is not to have a foreign account, he hide all of those fact and they have consequences according to the law, and u said he did nothing?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
gozzy1988:
Well, the problem with people like you is that you don't make a point without getting confrontational. No body says Obi is or was a saint. If we need a saint in Politics perhaps we should go for clergymen.I am only trying to disabuse your vile mind not to expect a saint in Politics. That was why I asked you to name a saint in Nigerian politics....and so much to think that by main mention of Mr. Integrity stroke a cacophonous cord in your heart e sweet me small Sha grin grin grin. Your might as well deal with it
Use your brain. The simple statement I made was that Peter is a fraud. I didnt say further.. you are the one masturbating on the statement. You pushed out your own meaning. Again, block head... Peter, the son of Obi is a fraud. Go and deal with it.

Dont mention me again, block head.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Nanaborga(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Finnese001:

Lol, trying to use BIAFRA as a means to deviate, let me tell you, BIAFRA or NIGERIA, that's our problem not yours. chale remove your God forsaken mouth from Nigerian issues or topic because my people don't discuss politics in your country. What's your business with Nigeria politics or are a Nigerian

Agree that you love and support Nigeria dream first before you accuse me of being a foreigner that hates Nigeria . You hate Yoruba , Hausa , Fulani and even your fellow igbos that are not in support of Biafra and IPOB yet you accuse far away Ghanaians of hating on Nigeria businesses, do you love yourselves ?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Finnese001: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nanaborga:

Agree that you love and support Nigeria dream first before you accuse me of being a foreigner that hates Nigeria . You hate Yoruba , Hausa , Fulani and even your fellow igbos that are not in support of Biafra and IPOB yet you accuse far away Ghanaians of hating on Nigeria businesses, do you love yourselves ?

That shouldn't be your problem?

Just face your over hyped and uncivilized country
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Nanaborga(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Finnese001:

That shouldn't be your problem?

Just face your over hyped and uncivilized country

Hatred wan finish you , it’s not good to hate and that is why Biafra will never succeed
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by gozzy1988(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Big ups to our Shari'a supreme court chief Justice. He has finally convicted our darling Peter as a Fraud. Am in cifia pain o grin grin
PeaceJoyLove:

Use your brain. The simple statement I made was that Peter is a fraud. I didnt say further.. you are the one masturbating on the statement. You pushed out your own meaning. Again, block ; head... Peter, the son of Obi is a fraud. Go and deal with it.

Dont mention me again, block head.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Finnese001: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nanaborga:

Hatred wan finish you , it’s not good to hate and that is why Biafra will never succeed

Just focus on how to make your over hyped country better. Stop putting your smelling mouth for wetin wey no concern you. Mentioning BIAFRA and Nigeria ain't working man, that strategy won't work again.

How will someone I don't even share a boundary with will be here talking rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Davidonkonsults: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
BMC don get alert. Good lord look how they flock like vultures.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Nanaborga(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Finnese001:

Just focus on how to make your over hyped country better. Stop putting your smelling mouth for wetin wey no concern you. Mentioning BIAFRA and Nigeria ain't working man, that strategy won't work again.

How will someone I don't even share a boundary with will be here talking rubbish

We both are alien to Nigeria , because you claim to be Biafran , not a Nigerian . This thread is about Peter obi corruption and not about Biafra or Nigeria , so what is your problems mr man ?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
gozzy1988:
Big ups to our Shari'a supreme court chief Justice. He has finally convicted our darling Peter as a Fraud. Am in cifia pain o grin grin
I am a Common Sense Court chief justice. And I have convicted Peter your darling as a big fraud. Peter said he doesnt know he has to declare his assets before holding a public office. Under normal condition, he should be cooling off in Kirikiri.

Use your common sense, and stop defending him cos he is your tribe. Peter, the son of Obi is a fraud. Deal with it.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by crafteck(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

Wow...
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by LegalWolf: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

I don't have any issues with your take but what will pain me is if a Rabiu or Tinubu does exactly the same thing and you appear double faced.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
godliman:
evading tax is lesser evil than corruption which buhari is neck deep in

I wonder how Buhari's name will enter the list when we are talking men of integrity. I say this news puts a dent in the integrity of Peter Obi. Then you are bringing a man far from integrity into the list.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Finnese001: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nanaborga:

We both are alien to Nigeria , because you claim to be Biafran , not a Nigerian . This thread is about Peter obi corruption and not about Biafra or Nigeria , so what is your problems mr man ?

You slowpoke retar.d brought Biafra to this, and I'm telling to go to hell with that divide and rule strategy, it's not working anymore. I was first Biafran before becoming a Nigerian but I don't see how that's your problem. Face Ghana and leave Nigeria matters. Your last election was a menace but was under reported by the media because no Media is interested in what is happening in your small country. A Country of 36 million people grin
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by philanj(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

Do your worst

A typical Nigeria mentality. Leave him alone na our Thief. How on earth would this country move forward. God have mercy.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Mathew4257: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
U THIS NORTHERNERS HAVE STARTED AGAIN .

Wike or Tuinbu, Umahi OR anyone of you that become president from South. PLEASE , PLEASE AND PLEASE restructure the Country. Don't go for your selfish interest

Observer007:

Still laughing hard at the "fake statistics" comment. You have a point though.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Mathew4257: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
U THIS NORTHERNERS HAVE STARTED AGAIN .

Wike or Tuinbu, Umahi OR anyone of you that become president from South. PLEASE , PLEASE AND PLEASE restructure the Country. Don't go for your selfish interest

mirinder:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-peter-obi-reacts-to-pandorapapers-scandal/
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by philanj(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=KillAlabi2021 post=106465481]

Do your worst

[A typical Nigeria mentality. Leave him alone nah our their. Always sentimental on all fronts]
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by galaxy2020(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Who's afraid of obi's pedigree?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by MrMacinterchi1: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
He's a joint owner of the business not his own. I don't think he should list that among his assets or business ventures. If I own a business with an individual and he went and declared it among his assets I go break his head. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal by Mathew4257: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
But 100% better than your generation and ur Buhari who is a low Key 419 and a murderer and terrorists ..... As you people choose to do the right thing u all will die in the hands Northerners and Buhari

PeaceJoyLove:

Peter is a fraud.

Look at the useless man who wants to rule Nigeria. He didn't know, yet, he contested. Something that was well made known

Peter is a fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Admired PDP Logo On Atiku's Cloth / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.