Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. (7046 Views)

Tokyo F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. / 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds / Get Your Murano 2 F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Cheers to a fantastic new year!

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thanks to all and everyone that has been asking about Lily f1.

And to the guys that has planted and still planting, you're the real MVP!

Lily f1 cucumber seed continues to be in stock.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thanks to all and everyone that has been asking about Lily f1.

And to the guys that has planted and still planting, you're the real MVP wink !

Lily f1 cucumber seed continues to be in stock.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Boldtouch: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy New Year Fam! Permit me to say a loud thank you to @LucidG for the prompt and effective delivery of my Lily F1 cucumber seeds and some bottles of systemic fungicides/pecticides delivered within 30 hours of receipt of payment.
Paid for the package on 29th dec. @4.30pm and still was able to get my parkage via waybill the following day by 7pm.
He equally went the extra mile after giving me the driver's number to track my package by doing the tracking on my behalf because the driver was still relating with him all through the journey.
Finally i got my package opened it and still discovered a free gift of dwarf pawpaw seeds inside.
@LucidG, Na man you be!

1 Like

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Boldtouch: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Find attached pictures of the farm where we intend to deplore the Lily F1 cucumber seeds.
We equally want to explore the opportunity of cultivating dwarf okra okra on one acre and half as can be viewed from the pixs.
Also allow me express my profound gratitude to @Oluchidelly for mentoring/advicing me on how i can effectively cultivate both veggies apart and still reap maximum dividends harvest. Sir, your almost 10 minutes pep talk was highly motivating!
Many thanks also @Okoroemeka for always been there to guide me.
@LucidG, your market relations is top notch. And i promise to give a true and honest review of the performance of the Lily F1 cucumber seeds, @Oluchidelly spoke highly of this cultiver in our private discussion.
Kudos to us all, may good lines continue to fall in all our paths. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Boldtouch: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
More pix

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by jjbest123(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2022
Lucid G where is your location?

2 Likes

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Boldtouch:
Happy New Year Fam! Permit me to say a loud thank you to @LucidG for the prompt and effective delivery of my Lily F1 cucumber seeds and some bottles of systemic fungicides/pecticides delivered within 30 hours of receipt of payment.
Paid for the package on 29th dec. @4.30pm and still was able to get my parkage via waybill the following day by 7pm.
He equally went the extra mile after giving me the driver's number to track my package by doing the tracking on my behalf because the driver was still relating with him all through the journey.
Finally i got my package opened it and still discovered a free gift of dwarf pawpaw seeds inside.
@LucidG, Na man you be!

If you see as my head de swell like Ijebu gari now ehn grin grin grin.

@Boldtouch, I should thank you more for taking the leap of faith.

1 Like

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Boldtouch:
Find attached pictures of the farm where we intend to deplore the Lily F1 cucumber seeds.
We equally want to explore the opportunity of cultivating dwarf okra okra on one acre and half as can be viewed from the pixs.
Also allow me express my profound gratitude to @Oluchidelly for mentoring/advicing me on how i can effectively cultivate both veggies apart and still reap maximum dividends harvest. Sir, your almost 10 minutes pep talk was highly motivating!
Many thanks also @Okoroemeka for always been there to guide me.
@LucidG, your market relations is top notch. And i promise to give a true and honest review of the performance of the Lily F1 cucumber seeds, @Oluchidelly spoke highly of this cultiver in our private discussion.
Kudos to us all, may good lines continue to fall in all our paths. Shalom!

Am glad you're connected to these OGs. You shouldn't go wrong if you truly follow their guidance.

Pls o, share your honest review here.

That's the only way the "gospel" of Lily f1 cucumber will persist. We look forward to hearing from you.

Meanwhile, if there are questions that still need answers, we're always available.

1 Like

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
jjbest123:
Lucid G where is your location?

Location is Ibadan. Looking forward to hearing from you Sir.
==========

To everyone that has called woth the promise of "getting back" to us, we're here and waiting oooo grin.

1 Like

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Boldtouch: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sure will!
LucidG:

Am glad you're connected to these OGs. You shouldn't go wrong if you truly follow their guidance.

Pls o, share your honest review here.

That's the only way the "gospel" of Lily f1 cucumber will persist. We look forward to hearing from you.

Meanwhile, if there are questions that still need answers, we're always available.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Boldtouch: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
You have every reason to be; am grateful once again.
Please do show same commitment to all your would be potential customers.
God no go shame us!

LucidG:

If you see as my head de swell like Ijebu gari now ehn grin grin grin.

@Boldtouch, I should thank you more for taking the leap of faith.

1 Like

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Boldtouch:
You have every reason to be; am grateful once again.
Please do show same commitment to all your would be potential customers.
God no go shame us!

Amen and Amen!

We always ensure we do our best always really.

Once again, thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot.

1 Like

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hello good people of the world.

We welcome you to the new year and we pray that it will be a year to remember for good in all our endeavors.

Thank you for your continued believe in Lily f1 cucumber.

Wishing us all a bountiful harvest this season.
====

Meanwhile, we've some fantastic news coming from Anambra state.

Stay tuned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Even though my Anambra farmer is not on NL, he promised to do a detailed review so we can share here. Meanwhile, he's sent some pics to wet out appetites.

According to him, his Lily f1 cucumber harvest was the best (in terms of size & "greeness") yesterday at the market.

He said some people couldn't believe he actually grew them around, and they had to follow him to his farm to confirm.

I will share his review here soon.
=====

Lily f1 cucumber will give you a the advantage.

Talk to you soon.

1 Like

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2022
Imagine getting to the market and everybody wants a piece of your cucumber?

Imagine selling your cucumber 2k higher than the price of others cucumbers?

Nothing beats that feeling grin.

That's the Lily f1 cucumber advantage.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2022
Harmattan...back and fully operational grin.

Cucumber farmers, how una de cope with white flies o?

Good morning to you all.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Ayobami3310c(m): 6:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Limda working for me recently
LucidG:
Harmattan...back and fully operational grin.

Cucumber farmers, how una de cope with white flies o?

Good morning to you all.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2022
Ayobami3310c:
you mean this product ...if so what is your use rate?

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ayobami3310c:

Thanks for sharing what has worked for you sir.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
If you're that beautiful human being that shared our contact and also put in a good word for Lily f1 cucumber, may the good Lord single you out for continuous blessing!

FYI, your friend bought a couple of multi packs of the cucumber and also promised to order for some more after this planting cycle.

Thank you...and thank you.

So you, Yes...you, what (or who are waiting for) ?

1 Like

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Ayobami3310c(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes any insecticide with active ingredient of Lambda-Cyhalothrin......or better yet get magic force
Olaleyeabdullah:
you mean this product ...if so what is your use rate?
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ayobami3310c:
Yes any insecticide with active ingredient of Lambda-Cyhalothrin......or better yet get magic force
what of the application rate
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Ayobami3310c(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Depending on the plant age....1-1.5ml/litter
Olaleyeabdullah:
what of the application rate
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ayobami3310c:
Depending on the plant age....1-1.5ml/litter

Thanks for sharing this info here.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2022
Let me refresh our memories all over again...

The seed:
Smaller seed size meaning more seeds per gram.
Quicker germination (as from 36 Hours).
Good germination rate. 85% minimum.

The plant:
Vigorous and with less side shoots.
Gyneocious - predominantly female flower with few males.
Good resistance to major cucumber diseases
Flowering as from 21 days after sowing.
Harvest as from 35 days after sowing.

The Fruit:
All green fruits.
300g average weight.
Transport well.
Last up to 7 days before ripening with early harvest.
Soft seeds for good eating habit.
=====

Waiting to see what you (yes you!) Will do with these info.

Ire o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2022
Hello everyone.

As you enjoy your valentine, keep in mind that white fly are still on call grin

Still on the white fly matter, I will share a solid update before the end of the week - A friend gave me the news of his recent discovery of an effective remedy to white fly.

I will share details here as soon I have the full info.

Stay tuned guys.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Understanding Fungicides.

This Fungicide usage tips will broaden your knowledge about fungicides. If you read to the end, you'll understand how best to prevent fungicide resistance and how to enhance your overall plants health.

What are fungicides?
Fungicides are pesticides that prevent, kill, mitigate or inhibit the growth of fungi on plants, but they are not effective against bacteria, nematodes, or viral diseases.

Fungicides can be classified based on:
Mobility in the plant: Contact vs. mobile (types of systemics). Contact fungicides (AKA protectants) are not absorbed by the plant and stick to plant surfaces. They provide a protective barrier that prevents the fungus from entering and damaging plant tissues. Systemic products (also known as penetrants), are absorbed by the plant and can move from the site of application to other parts of the plant.

Preventive vs. curative: Preventive fungicides work by preventing the fungus from getting into the plant. The preventive fungicide must come into direct contact with the fungus, and they have to be re applied to new plant tissues (as leaves or needles expand in the spring) or if the product washes off. Curative fungicides affect the fungus after infection. This means they can stop the disease after the infection has started or after first symptoms are observed. Fungicides that can move in the plant can be both preventative and curative.

Mode of action: This refers to how the fungicide affects the fungus. Fungicides may work by damaging the cell membrane of the fungus, inhibiting an important process that the fungi, pinpointing a single or multiple processes in the fungus. It's important to incorporate different modes of action by mixture or by alternating products to maintain effectiveness and prevent fungicide resistance.

Rules For efficient and safe fungicide use:

1. The problem has to be diagnosed correctly. Before applying a fungicide make sure that you know the cause of the disease (is it a disease? If so what is causing it? Fungi? which one?) and when (Rainy or Dry season?) and how often to apply the fungicide. The timing of the fungicide application can enhance the effectiveness of the product and prevent additional sprays.

2. Read the label and follow instructions of your fungicide. This will not only protect your plant, but it will also protect your health and the environment. Remember always to apply fungicides using the appropriate equipment at the recommended application rate.

Avoiding Fungicide Resistance.
A proactive approach using diverse disease control tactics is the most effective way to avoid fungicide resistance. The primary objective of this preventive strategy is to reduce selection pressure by: 1) selecting and using fungicides correctly; and, 2) managing fields, farms, or sites wisely to reduce the inoculum of the pathogen and create conditions less favorable for the disease to occur. In treating your plants, make sure to alternate different classes of fungicides.

Doing what it takes to avoid fungicide resistance is a good alternative to paying the price for overcoming resistance once it occurs.

Remember, the best management strategy against plant diseases is by promoting plant health in the first place. Before planting, make sure that soil, water, and light conditions are ideal for your plant. Once the plants have been established, make sure to use the appropriate sanitation, fertilization, and pruning practices to enhance plant health.

Sources:
apsnet.org
hortnews.extension.iastate.edu
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by aquadude15: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
LucidG:
Hello everyone.

As you enjoy your valentine, keep in mind that white fly are still on call grin

Still on the white fly matter, I will share a solid update before the end of the week - A friend gave me the news of his recent discovery of an effective remedy to white fly.

I will share details here as soon I have the full info.

Stay tuned guys.
we are still expecting from you
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2022
LucidG:

Understanding Fungicides.

This Fungicide usage tips will broaden your knowledge about fungicides. If you read to the end, you'll understand how best to prevent fungicide resistance and how to enhance your overall plants health.

What are fungicides?
Fungicides are pesticides that prevent, kill, mitigate or inhibit the growth of fungi on plants, but they are not effective against bacteria, nematodes, or viral diseases.

Fungicides can be classified based on:
Mobility in the plant: Contact vs. mobile (types of systemics). Contact fungicides (AKA protectants) are not absorbed by the plant and stick to plant surfaces. They provide a protective barrier that prevents the fungus from entering and damaging plant tissues. Systemic products (also known as penetrants), are absorbed by the plant and can move from the site of application to other parts of the plant.

Preventive vs. curative: Preventive fungicides work by preventing the fungus from getting into the plant. The preventive fungicide must come into direct contact with the fungus, and they have to be re applied to new plant tissues (as leaves or needles expand in the spring) or if the product washes off. Curative fungicides affect the fungus after infection. This means they can stop the disease after the infection has started or after first symptoms are observed. Fungicides that can move in the plant can be both preventative and curative.

Mode of action: This refers to how the fungicide affects the fungus. Fungicides may work by damaging the cell membrane of the fungus, inhibiting an important process that the fungi, pinpointing a single or multiple processes in the fungus. It's important to incorporate different modes of action by mixture or by alternating products to maintain effectiveness and prevent fungicide resistance.

Rules For efficient and safe fungicide use:

1. The problem has to be diagnosed correctly. Before applying a fungicide make sure that you know the cause of the disease (is it a disease? If so what is causing it? Fungi? which one?) and when (Rainy or Dry season?) and how often to apply the fungicide. The timing of the fungicide application can enhance the effectiveness of the product and prevent additional sprays.

2. Read the label and follow instructions of your fungicide. This will not only protect your plant, but it will also protect your health and the environment. Remember always to apply fungicides using the appropriate equipment at the recommended application rate.

Avoiding Fungicide Resistance.
A proactive approach using diverse disease control tactics is the most effective way to avoid fungicide resistance. The primary objective of this preventive strategy is to reduce selection pressure by: 1) selecting and using fungicides correctly; and, 2) managing fields, farms, or sites wisely to reduce the inoculum of the pathogen and create conditions less favorable for the disease to occur. In treating your plants, make sure to alternate different classes of fungicides.

Doing what it takes to avoid fungicide resistance is a good alternative to paying the price for overcoming resistance once it occurs.

Remember, the best management strategy against plant diseases is by promoting plant health in the first place. Before planting, make sure that soil, water, and light conditions are ideal for your plant. Once the plants have been established, make sure to use the appropriate sanitation, fertilization, and pruning practices to enhance plant health.

Sources:
apsnet.org
hortnews.extension.iastate.edu

Oga mi
I want to venture into cucumber farming as soon as the rain starts falling in Ibadan, i only have one plot of land for now. Any advice you can give me as a beginner. And how do i get the seeds you showed.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Oga mi
I want to venture into cucumber farming as soon as the rain starts falling in Ibadan, i only have one plot of land for now. Any advice you can give me as a beginner. And how do i get the seeds you showed.

@orgasmgiver123, one plot of land is "large enough" to start with. Especially if you're just starting out. It might even be too big to handle for some.

The rain is gradually getting ready for a comeback, so I'll advise you to secure your land and start with your land clearing. We can talk more on Whatsapp anytime you're ready. The seed will also be available.

God's speed and God bless.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
LucidG:

@orgasmgiver123, one plot of land is "large enough" to start with. Especially if you're just starting out. It might even be too big to handle for some.

The rain is gradually getting ready for a comeback, so I'll advise you to secure your land and start with your land clearing. We can talk more on Whatsapp anytime you're ready. The seed will also be available.

God's speed and God bless.
Thank you very much
I really appreciate your response

I will chat you up on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn From My Success As Well As My Mistakes / Jonathan Sets Aside N50 Bn For Farm Mechanization / Rabbit Farming And Value Addition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.