Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 (43664 Views)

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Tomek09(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Alicia1:
udom is trying '啊啊开挖ibom ayaya
We go enter motor or fly with Air Ibom and land for Uyo, you should come with me, I'm missing the love at home. Commendable Gov Udom Emmanuel.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
AzizG550:
Please show this to that stupid and idiot Louis Amoke that keeps posting nonsense projects from the failed Governor of Enugu state.
Lol.. But that guy the try na
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nonexisting1:
You dey call your governor stupid, come to my state and witness the real meaning of stupidity. I am from Imo so I don't think I need to explain further.

Bros, please don’t drag this stupidity thing with Ogun state governor. He’s the most foolish governor ever in the history of Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
mamaafrik:
Na thunder go kee Dapo abiodun.

Amen...
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Lugianostar(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Impressive i must say!!!!

Gov. Udom has really done much for his people unlike our Digital Governor who is busy decieving himself
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by AhlyDon1: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
That's not true I was at this road commissioning and it's the best road I've seen after Abuja in this country, say what you want about Akwa Ibom but they've got great roads.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by mrkings84(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Noshitboi:
I thank Gen Ibrahim Babangida for creating Akwa Ibom out from Cross River state. Imagine being governed by Ayade, hian!! E for pain me die

Well said.
Now who will create Akwaibom Republic out of Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Frank6738:
Lovely job , we can supply all the street light needed solar or non solar to make it more beautiful 08024548525 , we are based in lagos nigeria.
Open a branch in uyo asap
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Yoighaman(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Uyo is beautiful. Wouldn't mind residing there for a while.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by ridbell01(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Impressive !

Where is the foolish governor of Ogun State ?

You need to drive through Ojuore in Ota to know how terrible the governor is.
my brother this issue of bad roads in ogun state is beyond the state capacity this current governor is trying a bit but ogun wasted golden opportunity when Obj was in power that man Bleep up big time

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ebi2233: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ibom Republic will be a landlocked Country, like Biafra.
7 Akwa-Ibom LGA are going for Ijaw Republic.
The 2 Obolo LGA and the 5 Oro LGA, making 7 Oro are Obolo people and Obolo are Ijaw people. Oro are also under Ijaw Youth Council and Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization today.
Ijaw have 7 LGA in Akwa-Ibom state. And 12 lga in Rivers State.
Ijaws are in more than Six States, which are Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, and the Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaws.
and they share perfect boundaries with each other without other tribes getting into their centre.
Ibom Republic will be a landlocked country.
Instead of that professor to add cross river to their Ibom Republic he didn't, now the Ijaws that are in the areas that share boundaries with the Atlantic say they are going to Ijaw Republic with their relatives, and never Ibom Republic.
This is why they are suffering the Akwa-Ibom Ijaws.
All the people in Ijaw Republic are under Ijaw Youth Council IYC, Ijaw National Congress INC, and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO.

1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bigchristo:
Kudos to this state Governor for this good project executed, if i am from this state I won’t bother to live in any other place in Nigeria I was opportune to visit this place once and I love it
You can still come and live here bro.. we want you here ..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
My next vacation will be Ikot-Ekpene and Uyo.
Don't forget Eket + Ibeno zones
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by emapeteum(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ebi2233:
The 2 Obolo LGA and the 5 Oro LGA, making 7 Oro are Obolo people and Obolo are Ijaw people. Oro are also under Ijaw Youth Council and Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization today.
Ijaws are in more than Six States, which are Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, and the Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaws.
and they share perfect boundaries with each other without other tribes getting into their centre.
Instead that professor to add cross river to their Ibom Republic he didn't, now the Ijaws that are in the areas that share boundaries with the Atlantic say they are going to Ijaw Republic with their relatives, and never Ibom Republic.
All the people in Ijaw Republic are under Ijaw Youth Council IYC, Ijaw National Congress INC, and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO.
Most stupid comment I have read.So oron people are Ijaw now?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Agugbadin: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
megacity:
I love Akwa Ibom. They do not to deserve to be in a failed country

The leaders work for the people.

But Akwaibomites don't live in their state even with the good road network. They are in every rumu in Portharcourt.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ebi2233: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
emapeteum:

Oro are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations today like the Ijaw Youth Council, Ijaw National Congress and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization.
Oro are Obolo people, and Obolo are Ijaw people.
Oro leaders have paid different visits, to General Ditari and also Professor Benjamin Okaba in Ijaw house, in Yenagoa, that they are Ijaws, and should be carried along, with their Obolo Ijaw relatives and other of their Ijaw relatives, to Ijaw Republic.
They are presently in all Ijaw tribe Organizations.

Ibom Republic will be a landlocked Country like Biafra, since the Professor didnt add Cross River, to Ibom Republic.
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by funshint(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Noshitboi:
I thank Gen Ibrahim Babangida for creating Akwa Ibom out from Cross River state. Imagine being governed by Ayade, hian!! E for pain me die
Better thank Godswill Akpabio for laying the blueprint for the development of the state
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ebi2233: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
emapeteum:

Oro are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations today like the Ijaw Youth Council, Ijaw National Congress and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization.
Oro leaders have paid different visits to General Ditari and also Professor Benjamin Okaba in Ijaw house, in Yenagoa, that they are Ijaws, and should be carried along, with their Obolo Ijaw relations and other of their Ijaw relations, to Ijaw Republic.
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Trumann:

Why are you Igbos like this? Why are you always pained at the progress of others?
grin
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by eas01: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ilaumoh:
This afternoon, I will inaugurate the 25km Uyo-Ikot Ekpene road. It is furnished with digital street lights and links the 7 Local Government Areas of Uyo, Itu, Ibiono, Ikono, Abak, Essien Udim and Ikot Ekpene.

The road comes with two major roundabouts and is a major gateway from other parts of the country. It is one of the fine projects initiated by my predecessor and from the 20% completion level we met it, we have taken it to the finishing point.

#Dakkada
#CompletionAgenda
All these pictures are different shots of the same road. grin
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Passionate1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Roads weh no get Right of way. .
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oromene:
IJAW YOUTH COUNCIL (IYC), Eastern Obolo CLAN, EASTERN ZONE CONDEMN THE PURPORTED SHARING OF EASTERN OBOLO AND Ibeno Local Government Council LAND TO HER NEIGHBORING L.G.As AND THEIR ALLIES.

A forthnight ago, the people of Eastern Obolo and Ibeno Local Government Area were gravely marginalized by the state secondary education board(sseb) in her recruitment of teachers in the state. They spoke against the marginalization and were told it was fair and marginalization was not the case by the state government. Few days after that, Eastern Obolo and Ibeno local government land is proposed to be shared to the Governor's local government and cohorts through a supposed re-mapping bill. Maybe in this case, the Governor will say his local government and cohorts needed more land and the two local government Areas(who weren't worthy of having a good number of graduates being recruited by the sseb as claimed) had too much land.

Every country has her territorial intergrity, same with every component part of any country (the state and local government councils).

As it is today in Nigeria, there are 774 local government area with her well defined map and unique location. Eastern obolo and ibeno local government area is one of those 774 local government Areas respectively.

No local government area in the nation was created to be at the mercy of her neighboring local government area and their allies.

Eastern Obolo is located in the Niger Delta fringe between Imo and Qua Iboe Rivers estuaries and lies between latitudes 4° 28' and 4° 53' and longitudes 7° 50' and 7° 55' East. Herself and Ibeno L.G.A were well mapped out by the Federal government before creation.

Thus the below submissions:

1. No local government in Nigeria owes another local government even 1mm of land.

2. No tribe in Nigeria created land and thus every tribe/language in the country is important to and in the country.

3. Eastern Obolo local government and Ibeno local government does not owe Onna, Eket, Ikot Abasi, Mkpat Enin and cohorts one(1cm) of land. Consequently, the state government has no such power to share the land of any local government to another local government.

4. Governor Udom Gabriel Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom state is displaying a show of shame and should immediately stop playing the ethnic card he is playing and behave himself as the Governor of a multi-tribal state which he governs.

5. The project embarked upon to diminish/exterminate Eastern Obolo and Ibeno local government areas and to expand the boundaries of Onna, Mkpat Enin, Ikot Abasi, Eket, Esit Eket all the way down to the Atlantic ocean is illegal, inhuman, tyrannical, ethnic ridden, crisis creating and uncalled for.

6. The re-mapping project is therefore needless and an affront on the ijaw ethnic nationality in Akwa Ibom state. As Ijaw Youths together with our elders, we shall challenge this colonial/ethnic agenda of the udom led Akwa Ibom State government to any level. It is a failed project.

7. We therefore call on the entire Nigerian nation, the United Nations, every well meaning Civil and liberty organization to join us bring an end to the "ethnic cleansing" agenda of the Udom Gabriel Emannuels administration in Akwa Ibom state.

The original state map and proposed (ethnic cleansing) map is displayed below.

Egberifa o!!

Signed:
Comr. Amos Miller A.K.A De-rock (clan chairman).

Cc:
Peter Igbifa 8th IYC President
George Sammy
Ijaw Youth Council- Iyc Eastern Zone
Ijaw Nation
Ijaw History In Pictures
UTONO OBOLO
Obolo Nation
OBOLO YOUTH Coalition
The nonsense map came from the office on the ministry of urban development

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by gazza07(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Very
iampeterben:
This is nice oh!
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ebi2233: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ebi2233:

Oro leaders have paid different visits to General Ditari and also Professor Benjamin Okaba in Ijaw house, in Yenagoa, that they are Ijaws, and should be carried along, with their Obolo Ijaw relations and other of their Ijaw relations, to Ijaw Republic.
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Bonmoren(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
OBONG VICTOR ATTAH, THE FATHER OF MODERN AKWA IBOM, LAID THE FOUNDATION OF WHATEVER WE WITNESS TODAY.
OBONG GODSWIL AKPABIO BROUGHT UNCOMMON TRANSFORMATION TO THE STATE AND DEACON UDOM EMMANUEL IS BUILDING ON EXISTING DEVELOPMENT PLAN AND ADDING SPICES TO MAKE THE STATE AN INDUSTRIAL HUB.
AKWA IBOM HAS ALWAYS BEEN BLESSED WITH GOOD LEADERS PER TIME.
WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE GOD FOR THIS.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by ComeToJesus: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
PharoahIII:
Which akwaibom? With their pothole-riddled roads? Is it abak road or itam or ibb, which one?

That one person must always be there.
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Limassol(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
lonelydora:
I hate it when Nigerians praise governors (or politicians) when they do what they were elected to do. Is working on roads not part of tbe governor's job?

Oh! I remember, even in government offices, you "grease" civil servants hands to carry out the duties they were basically employed to do.

This is why we are where we are!
The most annoying part is people in Nigeria see mediocrity as the norm. Just some ordinary project and the hype and praise would be as if it's some remarkable world class engineering marvel. My Naija people don too suffer.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
If na for road, Akwa Ibom get am

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by ComeToJesus: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ebi2233:
Ibom Republic will be a landlocked Country, like Biafra.
Instead of that professor to add cross river to their Ibom Republic he didn't, now the Ijaws that are in the areas that share boundaries with the Atlantic say they are going to Ijaw Republic with their relatives, and never Ibom Republic.

This is how you people start unnecessary conflicts and killings. Use your brain for good things and not this kind of retrogressiveness. At least, get a job.
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by KingLennon(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
PharoahIII:
Which akwaibom? With their pothole-riddled roads? Is it abak road or itam or ibb, which one?
They have good roads compared to neighbouring states. When I go to akwa-ibom, I can drive eyes closed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Elidrisy20: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Coldie:
that was when Nigeria was sold to the British
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Prophet777: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ogun-State, come here and see your mate.

Shame on the current and your past leaders.

Tueh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport: Current Price / Nigerian Student Dies In The US As His Vehicle Plunges Into A River (Photos) / Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.