Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad (74103 Views)

Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results / Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by airsaylongcome: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Etche people and hot head. Did my youth service in one of the Etche backwaters. Their head too hot abeg
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Kingcalls: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
BKayy:
This is bad.
Stripping a woman just to see her breasts.
Shameless he goats that have to gang up on her because they know that "one on one", each of them can't stand her in a fair fist fight.
But the freshness of the old breasts though..

If u decide to do men things as a woman , then prepare to get men treatment

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by redcliff: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
see as nigeria police station be like abandoned warehouse. God forbid.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
See how POLICE STATION look like piggery

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by chiiraq802(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
proeast:
Etche and Egbema should be brought back to their origin. Imagine treating a woman in such a disgraceful manner.

Tufiakwa.

But you guys cheered when Ekweremadu was attacked and almost killed openly in Germany.... That wan no be disgraceful manner abiiiii....

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Bfss: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oh
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
This a vey shameful act,a woman, a mother, also probably a grandma and above all a wife shouldnt be treated this way. The people who did this despicable act lacks common wisdom and common sense. Not happy about this a all

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Sunday2021: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Just look at how dirty the police station is.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Owodiran1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
They shouldn't have stripped her naked.

We need to learn that we don't have to dehumanise people just to correct them. But when you talk now they say you're worshipping white people.
you made my day boss mi............ WE NEED TO LEARN THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO DEHUMANIZE PEOPLE JUST TO CORRECT THEM.... PERMISSION TO BE USING YOUR PHRASE BOSS MI....

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by EmekaBlue(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Stripped nekkid or clothe torn in the hassle

Bloggers
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
serves her right. tongue she intentionally crossed d red line, thinking there wont be consequences since she is a woman but she was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by OnuAmu: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
These breasts seff undecided undecided
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Segun2222: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shey they use our money package breast wtf…they will all fight theirselves till eternity
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ume1000: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
This is not good. She is a mother for Christ sake.
meaning
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ume1000: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Thos aa vey shameful act,a woman, a mother mother, also probably a grand na and above all a wifeshouldnt be treated this way. The people did this despicable act lacks common wisdom and ncommon sensnaw. Not happy about this ata all
very nice comment but if u are saying this cause she is a woman then you are a bloody goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by seguno2: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
thesicilian:
I'm not in support of them treating her like this, but I guess when you behave like a thug, you get treated as such.

Omo-Agege who behaved similarly got rewarded with Senate Vice President. Why the difference
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by nedekid: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
They shouldn't have stripped her naked.

We need to learn that we don't have to dehumanise people just to correct them. But when you talk now they say you're worshipping white people.
As wike said to university dons, leave politics for politicians. Politics is a dirty game. If you leave your book to involve yourself, we will rub mud and shit on you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Danjikanbauchi: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
ume1000:
meaning
meaning a matured woman like this shouldn't be naked.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
As much as i don't support this inhuman treatment on this supposedly mother.

But why tamper with the maze, the house symbol of authority?

This legislative rascality must stop in Nigeria it is becoming a joke taken too far.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Decryptor(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
BKayy:
This is bad.
Shameless he goats that have to gang up on her because they know that "one on one", each of them can't stand her in a fair fist fight.

You are no different from the "shameless he goats" you criticized.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ume1000: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
meaning a matured woman like this shouldn't be naked.
what of a matured man cus it happens a lot
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Is obinna anyanwu Igbo in rivers state or south south in rivers state?
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
She go carry body, when she no dey selina tested,e no go good ooo angry
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Badonasty(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lol...see person mama breast outside
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
I really think and I'm convinced we have cultist and gangs leading this country, we need a radical military person to bring sanity back because with the way it is ehn..

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
ume1000:
very nice comment but if u are saying this cause she is a woman then you are a bloody goat
I don't mind the names calling but there should be another way of punishing her. How would her children and husband handle this? Let's be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ume1000: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
BKayy:
This is bad.
I no see sign of beating on her

It's also possible she tore her clothes

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
See inside Nigeria police station

Am so ashamed of who's not ashamed of Nigeria
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by newoffer: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
I zoom the boobs inside bus one Aunty dey look me
elpochas:
But dat lady try o,her boobs fresh pass so many young gals own.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ume1000: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
I don't mind the names calling but there should be another way of punishing her. How would her children and husband handle this? Let's be reasonable
would you say the same thing if she were a man

What makes u so certain she didn't do this to herself

Can't find any bruise on her

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by SlayerForever: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Owodiran1:
you made my day boss mi............ WE NEED TO LEARN THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO DEHUMANIZE PEOPLE JUST TO CORRECT THEM.... PERMISSION TO BE USING YOUR PHRASE BOSS MI....

Carry on my chairman.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by jaydeeking(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
See as she stand like tuber of yam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Picture Of New Biafra Map Covering PH,CALABER,IGALA,EDO AND IDOMA / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.