Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,830 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad (74324 Views)

Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results / Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by supereagle(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
elpochas:
But dat lady try o,her boobs fresh pass so many young gals own.

I thought I was the only one who noticed it.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ccollins(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigerian politics is not for the faint hearted. She behaved like a rascal by stealing the mace and was handled by fellow rascals
criminal are now allowed unabated in Nigeria politics to do as they like
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by stampo: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maybe it's hot cake in the black market....]

And what was her reasons?

This na one sided epistle[/quote]
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by luluosas(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
This is so wrong
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ume1000: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
No issues but I really condemned the action
so men deserve to be beaten and strip naked but women do not

Una double standard na something else
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Babastrong(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Power passes power.
Bird can swallow other bird.
me that i be confirm street guy. You go proof say you get madness for head, i no go give you double double.
na so dey treat this one.
gods bless my niggas that do this.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by kingsceedon(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
elpochas:

You be Yoruba person?

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by jubrilELsudan: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
SHE WILL BE SWEET TO FVCK.

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
They shouldn't have stripped her naked.

We need to learn that we don't have to dehumanise people just to correct them. But when you talk now they say you're worshipping white people.
Who's naked
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by mrkings84(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Rivers. Headquarters of thugs in Southern South
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by armyofone(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Angelfrost:
Men who will strip a woman naked for taking a mace will definitely rape and molest younger women... This is worrisome.

I recommend they arrest and charge those thugs to court...

This is why intelligent and sane people who should be leading at all spheres completely avoid politics!!! Main reason why the nation continues to stagnate and retrogress.

Even the governor of the state above is also a thug!!! So, what do you expect...

I don't know if there are sane people in Nigeria anymore.
Their day to day stressor and the lack of stress management is damaging their thinking process, their brains etc
It is psychological problems all around.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Exodora: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thank God she wears inner wear . Some ladies won't even wear any pant just because they are wearing long gown . Wonder what works have became of her if she wasn't wearing ....
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by armyofone(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Very typical of Nigerians in Nigeria - and on Friday and Sunday, they go recite the koran and read the bible.

cococandy:
Typical.
Disgusting animals calling themselves humans. The moment they see a woman, their next thought is how to see her naked.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Tranquill: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Exodora:
Thank God she wears inner wear . Some ladies won't even wear any pant just because they are wearing long gown . Wonder what works have became of her if she wasn't wearing ....

Wetin you for see for pepper your eye...... grin
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by executive12: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
SlyDev:
Peter Obi the fraud Saint is next - Simon Ekpa

And after him, you will be next.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by cardoctor(m): 12:26am On Oct 06, 2021
She resemble mama mmadu.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by cococandy(f): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2021
armyofone:
Very typical of Nigerians in Nigeria - and on Friday and Sunday, they go recite the koran and read the bible.

I tire

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by jacoik(m): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2021
SlayerForever:
They shouldn't have stripped her naked.

We need to learn that we don't have to dehumanise people just to correct them. But when you talk now they say you're worshipping white people.
But she wasn't striped na. She is still wearing her clothes on. Na only two fresh breast I see
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by vickydevoka(m): 1:46am On Oct 06, 2021
elpochas:
Fair skin doesn't mean fresh stop promoting rubbish.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
if you have mother and knows the value of mothers you won't call another person mother agboro.rubbish taut undecided
She conducted herself in a certain manner and got served the same way. I strongly believe if a man did as she did and got same or worse treatment u wouldn't be typing this nonsense. Being a woman doesn't mean she's immune to the repercussions of the same bs she gives out. You are not wise so I wouldn't waste time trading words with u.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by armyofone(m): 3:35am On Oct 06, 2021
So you are saying in your Nigeria society - no civility or round table discussion of issues anymore ?

That the best way of dealing with political issues or otherwise is tearing someone's clothes off their back and making sure private parts are in the open for everyone to see ? You guys have lost it!

Nigerians, what happened to you ?

killmods:

She conducted herself in a certain manner and got served the same way. I strongly believe if a man did as she did and got same or worse treatment u wouldn't be typing this nonsense. Being a woman doesn't mean she's immune to the repercussions of the same bs she gives out. You are not wise so I wouldn't waste time trading words with u.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by DanEmakoji(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2021
The woman is fresh and a good food for sugar sons!
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Ryan14(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2021
I saw only the un without clad. Someone if you see the 'clad let me also have a look please
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Onyemabright(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=Papparassi post=106472158]This is Leader of Etche legislative Assembly in Rivers state, Cynthia Nwala.

She was allegedly stripped naked and her car damaged by Chief security officer of the council popular called SUP by the order of the Chairman Obinna Anyanwu.

Her sin according to them is that she took the maze of the assembly with her, before the gate to the council was locked and she was allegedly beaten by CSO and their cohort.
This is the handwritten off the Council chairman. This is not his first time of doing this
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Onyemabright(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Papparassi:
This is Leader of Etche legislative Assembly in Rivers state, Cynthia Nwala.

She was allegedly stripped naked and her car damaged by Chief security officer of the council popular called SUP by the order of the Chairman Obinna Anyanwu.

Her sin according to them is that she took the maze of the assembly with her, before the gate to the council was locked and she was allegedly beaten by CSO and their cohort.

Credit on FACEBOOK Post:

by Ayo Hidayat Odungweru
This is the handwritten of the Council chairman. This is not his first time of doing this to a woman in the Council
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2021
ume1000:
so men deserve to be beaten and strip naked but women do not

Una double standard na something else

Not interested in blind argument.show the man that was beaten and stripped almost naked in this case then I can write you back.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ume1000: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Not interested in blind argument.show the man that was beaten and stripped almost naked in this case then I can write you back.
its on nairaland https://.com/rivers-state-man-lashes-for-stealing-plantain/

No surprised your attention wasn't drawn to thread cause it made front page yesterday
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2021
armyofone:
So you are saying in your Nigeria society - no civility or round table discussion of issues anymore ?

That the best way of dealing with political issues or otherwise is tearing someone's clothes off their back and making sure private parts are in the open for everyone to see ? You guys have lost it!

Nigerians, what happened to you ?

Nope.. I'm not saying it's the best way nor am I saying it's right but u and I know it's what they do even in Hong Kong and our mother nation the UK there are constant open brawls in the house of parliament on the steady but it doesn't still make it right. You guys should stop trying to change what i said. She knows how the game is played and she played. That's the fking result. She played dirty and u are expecting them to dialogue You expect a fking round table discuss on that stunt she pulled? You should hear urself or maybe u didn't read. Go back and read again more slowly and stop playing voltrun for cheap likes or NL females attention.. Try not to quote me again if u can't understand the simple point.

She only had her clothes torn not like her private parts were all opened like u claim
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2021
proeast:
Etche and Egbema should be brought back to their origin. Imagine treating a woman in such a disgraceful manner.

Tufiakwa.

please dont bring disunity amongs rivers, the so called anyawu is echie man, the lady in question is also an echie woman, so even if they were in abia state same shit will happen., this is not an ikwere vs echie or ogoni vs oyibo its echie vs echie..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of New Biafra Map Covering PH,CALABER,IGALA,EDO AND IDOMA / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.