Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? (1058 Views)

My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? / World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Let's have fun by knowing how many square meals we've eaten today and the reason for eating it.

I'll start first, I've been busy with lectures and I couldn't cook so I settled with a plate of jollof rice inside the school that costed me #1550 embarassed. Right now, I'm not gonna buy even water till I get back to my hostel.

I know the day is so sunny and busy, let's lose some stress.

CC: MissyB3
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Your jollof rice is even expensive o. Mine is just noodles that I ate this morning and it's my friend that bought me. I jus got done with my final year project defense 5 days ago and am very broke right now.... Currently looking for a job to earn some living and pay my way. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by illicit(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nigerian students are the best

Happy Teacher's day
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by ayourbamie: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ok
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
I've only had snacks with a bottle of soft drink since morning. Not been chanced as I've been out supplying books to schools since morning.

Nothing again till I get back from bible study at night.
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Darammliveth(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Avenue for dem' �
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mercychen:
I've only had snacks with a bottle of soft drink since morning. Not been chanced as I've been out supplying books to schools since morning.

Nothing again till I get back from bible study at night.

Sincerely I wish I'd go for the snack and soft drink today.... Make sure you eat on time today mam... Perhaps a bottle of cold Malt before bible study.
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Doradorwa:
Sincerely I wish I'd go for the snack and soft drink today.... Make sure you eat on time today mam... Perhaps a bottle of cold Malt before bible study.

Thanks dear. The thing is, i stay alone. Nobody to send for the malt and I'm so tired right now. my going out of the house will be when Im set for church.

Will make dinner heavy (fried Plantain and egg ) to make up for lunch. grin.
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks dear, but the thing is, i stay alone. Nobody to send for the malt and I'm so tired right now. my going out of the house will be when Im set for church.

Will make dinner heavy (fried Plantain and egg ) to make up for lunch. grin.

kiss kiss kissYummy, Yummy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Let's have fun by knowing how many square meals we've eaten today and the reason for eating it.

I'll start first, I've been busy with lectures and I couldn't cook so I settled with a plate of jollof rice inside the school that costed me #1550 embarassed. Right now, I'm not gonna buy even water till I get back to my hostel.

I know the day is so sunny and busy, let's lose some stress.

CC: MissyB3
My roommate made noodles and said, anyone can join him. I did and that's what I've eaten today.
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
My roommate made noodles and said, anyone can join him. I did and that's what I've eaten today.
even till now?
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
even till now?
Yeah.
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Yeah.
Then eat another thing bro.. Today I also had a square meal just like yesterday... But it was heavy and now I'm topping myself up with pawpaw
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Then eat another thing bro.. Today I also had a square meal just like yesterday... But it was heavy and now I'm topping myself up with pawpaw
Just that I don't want to eat using my school fees. It's not even complete, the deadline is around the corner. I'm trying to gather something if anything comes.

Thanks for the suggestion. smiley
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Just that I don't want to eat using my school fees. It's not even complete, the deadline is around the corner. I'm trying to gather something if anything comes.

Thanks for the suggestion. smiley
God will provide... Please send your account number so that you can also eat something too smiley.... Though it's small oooo but help me manage am.
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
God will provide... Please send your account number so that you can also eat something too smiley.... Though it's small oooo but help me manage am.

I'm touched
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
I hope I find you somewhere Doradorwa. smiley Thank you kiss

Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks dear. The thing is, i stay alone. Nobody to send for the malt and I'm so tired right now. my going out of the house will be when Im set for church.

Church! bible study! Today was also similar, mine was praise night (evening time though, Charismatic member) at one of the school chapel.
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Church! bible study! Today was also similar, mine was praise night (evening time though, Charismatic member) at one of the school chapel.

Wow really?.. cool.

Enjoy your praise night, dear.
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Probz(m): 12:43am On Oct 07, 2021
I haven’t eaten anything but that’s because I’m on a (water) fast. I’m breaking it in the morning.
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Probz(m): 12:44am On Oct 07, 2021
Puloc:
Your jollof rice is even expensive o. Mine is just noodles that I ate this morning and it's my friend that bought me. I jus got done with my final year project defense 5 days ago and am very broke right now.... Currently looking for a job to earn some living and pay my way. Thank you.

Message me in two days and I’ll see what I can do for you. Try your best to stay well until then.
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by Taheermohammad: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
U even have a meal that cost that much...have not had any meal since morning due to the fact,that am in a very far place from home..it only my lovely mother who is struglling for the remaining 4 children..i pray i graduate and get a better job to help her out....
Re: I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? by ahnie: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
I don't even have appetite to eat...that's my problem.
I ve managed to force munch it snack and LAcasara drink down my throat.

(1) (Reply)

Snake Killed By Soldiers In Dubi Hill Kaduna / Nigerian Food Recipes Ebook / Strawberry Flavour Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.