Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) (35360 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by aikyg(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sad! If only these kids knew that money ritual does not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by JosephXavier: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
There are some characters you'll see and you would have no option rather than to support abortion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by candidbabe(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jeeeeesu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Emapek: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
This one go be ehhhh afonja shocked shocked cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
illicit:
I don't think he is serious
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Is this a human?

An ungrateful thing, even if you cant say thank you to them, why use them for ritual?
Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Is this the country una dreamed of! Youths are loosing it day by day.. Who is going to redeem this country. The president will soon present a deficit budget as usual and this kind of youth can add another weird mentality to his dream. I blame ipob for this!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by FiverrTutor(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tats why I hate male children
Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by mrkia(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
In a sane nation that confession would have earned him jail that is after his brain must have been thoroughly examined

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by HEBEI: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Drugs abuse is bad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by West2019(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
senseless badstard idiot if your parents failed to make it and you failed to make it which mean you are a foolish animal in the Bush

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by timesup234: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Money rituals don't exist enough of this bullshiit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Midas01: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Men are the problem with the world but they know how to do is bash women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by MARKone(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Let this not be the portion of every hard working parents, toiling day and night to take care of their children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Lokojatoofar: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fathers, learn to bond with your kids. This halk Hogan style of frustrating your wife and kids because you "feed them" isnt worth it. Also dont be a pushover for a careless wife.
Mothers, dont stay with abusive husbands. Your kids would grow up hating you for it. Women dont be lazy, hussle and do your best for your children so that even if you dont make it big, your children will testify to your hussle. Children, learn to move on from the mistakes of your parents. Dont use them or anyone for ogu ego aka ogun owo aka money medicine

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
And what are they waiting to kill d idiot before using his parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Newton85: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
There's nothing like money ritual. That's just some superstitious bulcrap! This lazy barbaric animal just wants to waste his parents' lives for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
insidenaijasblog:
An unidentified Nigerian man has explained his decision to use his parents for money ritual, Newspremises reports.

The man who was questioned on his intention, said that even if his mother begs while he's about to carry out the act, he won't stop as her plea would only push him into killing her faster.

When the man was asked if I could also use his father for money rituals, he said that his father is the easiest option as he doesn’t ''give a f*ck'' about him.

When asked if he would go ahead with the ritual if he was told he has only 3 months to enjoy the money, the man responded and said, he is okay with such arrangement.

He however, reiterated that if his parents gave a f*ck about him, they would have hustled to make him comfortable.

Watch the shocking video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpgpzu1VBLM][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/a-nigerian-man-explains-his-intention-to-use-his-parents-for-money-ritual-video/
all this enjoyment that he is longing for is pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by captainamiedi1: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
if the hustle easy, why you never blow? mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by shogsman(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Should be arrested based on intent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Antoeni(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
In as much as I see a wayward child in him, I will still ask, who breed him? Who nurtured him!
Parents let's listen, time will come when the children of the poor would hate their parents for making them the laughing stock of the society... See him, no love nor compassion for his parents, he doesn't care and u think his upbringing isn't part of it?
Let's not give birth because we know how to give different styles of sex position or because we can easily give birth, let's rather give birth according to our capacity...
This is disheartening..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by biggie73(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sometimes I don't blame ladies aborting useless pregnancies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Silentmoni(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
So unfortunate!
The truth is that there are many youths of like minds out there.
I remember some years ago in my business place a young man approached me seeing how I had succeeded within a short period of time and asked me to put him through where I belonged,I asked him if he was willing to pay the price and he confidently told me he can do anything...then I decided to put him up for a trial and to my shocker this young man was ready to sacrifice anything to make it....I simply laughed at him and told him to continue to work hard and pray that God favours him as I belonged nowhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by BabaO2: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
illicit:
I don't think he is serious
Stop always downplaying serious issues. Your comment is more provoking than the guy's intention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by truthhurts2: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
endtime son...
Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Antoeni(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ladies , May your wombs not carry such children �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by themanderon: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Consequences of raising godless children. That man should be behind bars if he can be thinking like this as he is a disaster waiting to happen. He already has his mind made up and could be looking for an opportunity to carry out his evil deed. The intent is there all that is needed right now is the right condition of having a human soul then he will strike. Abominable child from hell. His entire family should disown him. Vagabond waste of skin and space. The way he even chuckles about the while matter is troubling. Now every same person should keep away from him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by duro4chang(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
An idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by MalaikaEH(f): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Satan will not ask for your parents anymore, since you don't value them. He requests for parents of those who value their parents' lives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Decryptor(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Some Nigerians can be dumb!

You asked someone if he will use his parents for money ritual and he says he will without looking back. He says he would use his mother even if she pleads for mercy.

You then stúpidly ask him if he will use you if you were his friend, would he also do same?

Were you expecting him to say NO?

Abeg mother and friend, which one has more stronger bond?

Both of them are mad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lazy Nigerian Youth undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Nurse sells newborn baby after telling the mom she had a stillborn(Pics) / Eight People Die In Enugu As A Result Of Generator Fumes (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.