Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? (1562 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by GeneralPula: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
HkManHK3:

But why

Koyemi rara..
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mrsoft3:
So there is shame In begging now?

what do you mean you just open this account to beg, so tomorrow again you will open another account.begging is not a crime. That you beg today doesn't mean you will beg tomorrow.

In our today world alot is going on,it's not about the helping but to truly know it is help we are rendering to the person who needs it. Use your real account, mention me and I will reply you.

good evening Sent u a pm.... Dont know if you stay around ifo abeokuta
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Omo me I opened a thread and beg oo, after all Buhari begged for our votes.

asin eh! Check my threads i gast swalow my pride! Things aint funny at the moment
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thank you so much for the trolls. The only thing I'm happy for is that I didn't show up my main account. And I'm pained because deleting my account details here will be hard. I feel more depressed right now because I didn't get help from anyone. All I got was trolls and alots of trolls.
I know I will not die. Good lives.
Provided there is God, there is surely hope.
For those who wanted to help me but aren't buoyant enough, thank you so much may God reward your kind heart.
To those that trolled me even when they know truly I'm in pain. Someone even said "no one should help me that I do look down on hustling men" without even knowing me.
I leave you to God. You've got sisters and mom I think. You will bare daughters and you might even have now. Mark today, the pain you've caused me tonight, I pray you'll get it in 10x fold.

Thank you so much. Thank you yall cry cry cry
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by aktolly54(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
How exactly did you come to d conclusion that she looks down on hustling guys?
who are you? Are you trying to defend her or what? Someone is in her DM begging for love and she feel she can't settle for less. Thats what most Nigeria babe do wella
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by fafambo: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
SuS124:

You don't want to help me, you still discouraging people that want to? But why? Are you this wicked? You dont know me before? Are you this heartless? cry cry cry cry I leave you to God Almighty cry
guilty conscience, I was only singing. Why is it disturbing u
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by aktolly54(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
SuS124:
Thank you so much for the trolls. The only thing I'm happy for is that I didn't show up my main account. And I'm pained because deleting my account details here will be hard. I feel more depressed right now because I didn't get help from anyone. All I got was trolls and alots of trolls.
I know I will not die. Good lives.
Provided there is God, there is surely hope.
For those who wanted to help me but aren't buoyant enough, thank you so much may God reward your kind heart.
To those that trolled me even when they know truly I'm in pain. Someone even said "no one should help me that I do look down on hustling men" without even knowing me.
I leave you to God. You've got sisters and mom I think. You will bare daughters and you might even have now. Mark today, the pain you've caused me tonight, I pray you'll get it in 10x fold.

Thank you so much. Thank you yall cry cry cry
yes on your main account, you flex muscle like a god. If any guy slid into your DM , you ghost him. Now you are begging for just 1k , go ask your parents or siblings. Thats what majority of gurls do these days.
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
aktolly54:
yes on your main account, you flex muscle like a god. If any guy slid into your DM , you ghost him. Now you are begging for just 1k , go ask your parents or siblings. Thats what majority of gurls do these days.

Thank you
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
God, there are real people that help without talking.
God I dont know this person. You know how I felt when I saw this 1k in my account. You know the pain I'm passing through.
God I want to ask for one thing tonight. Help me bless this person with what money can buy and what money can't buy. Peace of mind. Every good things of life.

God you know this 1k will go a long way. Please rain your blessings on this person. Including his family and friends. Any evil plan against him shall be back to the sender... IJN cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by Mrsoft3(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
azraeljaheel:

good evening Sent u a pm.... Dont know if you stay around ifo abeokuta

Good evening, I have replied you. Are you the one with the female account?
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Good evening, I have replied you. Are you the one with the female account?

no am not! Please go through my thread! Thanks
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
OMG someone just sent me 1500. Making it 2500.
This people did this Anonymously without even trolling me and calling me names. May good things come your way. May you never lack any good things if life. May heaven open doors for you. cry

Honestly I'm happy. Tears drop from my eyes right now cry

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Imagine people supporting me without even saying anything. God you're so wonderful cry cry cry cry
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by frozen70(f): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
SuS124:
Please someone cry

Since you can't use your regular account to solicit for help, you have missed the chances that you have

So, simply go to the nearest store in you street and pick a pad on credit

They that knows you more than us here will be willing to assist you

I love helping people here but with a good prove and evidence

Go back to your regular account, if you are in dare need

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
For y'all that helped me, you'll never lack any good things of life. During any difficult situation, you shall see light. I dont know you but God knows you.

God knows my heart today and the pains and trauma have passed through because I dont want to be embarrassed. Y'all are God sent... cry
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
frozen70:

Since you can't use your regular account to solicit for help, you have missed the chances that you have

So, simply go to the nearest store in you street and pick a pad on credit

They that knows you more than us here will be willing to assist you

I love helping people here but with a good prove and evidence

Go back to your regular account, if you are in dare need

Even you that's a woman like me that's suppose to understand me better is saying this.
I mention I use my main account for posting wigs via drop shipping. That's why.

I know I will pass over this face.
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by frozen70(f): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
SuS124:

Even you that's a woman like me that's suppose to understand me better is saying this.
I mention I use my main account for posting wigs via drop shipping. That's why.

I know I will pass over this face.

You even have time to pick back on people's comments

You see the reason why you may not be genuine

Anyway keep trying

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
frozen70:

You even have time to pick back on people's comments

You see the reason why you may not be genuine

Anyway keep trying

You want to make it sound as if I'm rude. People have been dragging me here calling me all sought of names. Some people that understands the situation helped me Anonymously. Stop giving people impression that I'm rude.

You're a woman. How will you feel if you come back next week on your business account and find a thread like this that can never be deleted on your account of 6years. Think of this. Honestly this is the first time I'm coming online to beg. And you saying I should go to a shop and beg for credit. Me doing this is more better than go to a shop and ask for credit. What if they say no they will not sell. I can commit suicide because of that. I'm a very shameful person that's shy. You should understand this

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by nelson7777: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
SuS124:

You want to make it sound as if I'm rude.

Love this part..
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
nelson7777:

Love this part..

It's true honestly, because she's a woman and she's suppose to understand me better than the men here.
But the truth is we women dont love ourselves that's the thing. cry
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by frozen70(f): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
SuS124:

You want to make it sound as if I'm rude. People have been dragging me here calling me all sought of names. Some people that understands the situation helped me Anonymously. Stop giving people impression that I'm rude.

You're a woman. How will you feel if you come back next week on your business account and find a thread like this that can never be deleted on your account of 6years. Think of this. Honestly this is the first time I'm coming online to beg. And you saying I should go to a shop and beg for credit. Me doing this is more better than go to a shop and ask for credit. What if they say no they will not sell. I can commit suicide because of that. I'm a very shameful person that's shy. You should understand this

Keep trying your luck just simple statements
After all, you may hit your target

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by AutoChick4U(f): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
aktolly54:
who are you? Are you trying to defend her or what? Someone is in her DM begging for love and she feel she can't settle for less. Thats what most Nigeria babe do wella
Oh OK I see. Keep ur head tall and never beg to be loved, d right person will love u without conditions
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by AutoChick4U(f): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
SuS124:
OMG someone just sent me 1500. Making it 2500.
This people did this Anonymously without even trolling me and calling me names. May good things come your way. May you never lack any good things if life. May heaven open doors for you. cry

Honestly I'm happy. Tears drop from my eyes right now cry
Serious helpers on NL don't bother with long talks.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Serious helpers on NL don't bother with long talks.

Honestly, I was surprise seeing the funds in my account. When the men dragged me I feel it's even normal, not a woman like me that also bleeds every month and want to make people who have helped me feel regret. Evil everywhere. What happened to Women Helping Women cry

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by aktolly54(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Oh OK I see. Keep ur head tall and never beg to be loved, d right person will love u without conditions
help op if you truly belief her. Afterall its just 1k she need
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thanks to y'all helping me. Thanks so much I really appreciate this help honestly cry
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by Xtopherprince(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
So going through your thread I was moved to the point of making a transfer, then I saw your clapbacks on those you termed trolls. They are right in a sense... and believe me those clapbacks sounded rude. But one thing I know is the fact that there is no pride in begging. You can't be soliciting for aid and still be carrying shoulder. If countries go to other countries to seek for aid, then who are we?

Account of 6 years is not when you die of hunger (Godforbid). We've all been through shit and I pray you come out victorious. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by Pumpumking: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
SuS124:
Hi y'all I don't know how you might see this.
I really need help right now.
At the moment I'm seeing my period and I'm having a very heavy cramps.

I just steady a new job at Fudie Mall Plaza, opposite Chida Hotel, Jabi Abuja.
I work in a super market there. It's just the 4th day I start the work and I go everyday including Sundays.

Transport have been a heavy task for me. I left work this afternoon at around 12pm because of my condition. My boss was even murmuring thinking I was lying about the whole thing that I'm seeing my period and having cramps. I told him I want to take some pad from the store so he will subtract it from my salary but he refused telling me it's too early to start having credit book.

I have two hundred naira remaining with me which I used to transport home. I've been home lying down helpless. Please someone should help me. One thousand naira will go a long way for me this moment.

I'm a bonafite member of this forum but I have to open another account to post this to keep me Anonymous because of the shame.

Please if someone can just help me I will really appreciate

Even if it's a loan. I will pay up in a week time please. cry

Name: Suzan Bisola Adejare
Bank Name: Ecobank Nigeria
Account Number: 8108628778

brother...dont woooory sir..we beliv u!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Xtopherprince:
So going through your thread I was moved to the point of making a transfer, then I saw your clapbacks on those you termed trolls. They are right in a sense... and believe me those clapbacks sounded rude. But one thing I know is the fact that there is no pride in begging. You can't be soliciting for aid and still be carrying shoulder. If countries go to other countries to seek for aid, then who are we?

Account of 6 years is not when you die of hunger (Godforbid). We've all been through shit and I pray you come out victorious. Peace

If sounded rude I'm sorry. I was pushed to. And the only person I responded to was a woman like me that I felt is supposed to understand how I feel. She's now the one giving the public wrong impression.
I understand this so well. I ignored all the trolls but hers was not something I can welcome because she's like mocking me in the sense. I as a woman I understand.
We women dont love ourselves. Thats the truth. You might not understand this.

People that sent me money without even asking me question. I wished they can come out honestly. This people understand how life hits someone sometimes not that they have much I understand.

I'm not talking with pride. Put yourself in my shoes. Imagine you posted with my main account to ask for help and I still get all this trolls. Would you ever heal from the trauma?

Someone even went ahead and searched me on Facebook with the Bank account name I provided and commented 'Hungry bitch go and get a boyfriend' on my wall. I had to hide the comment from my timeline and I still feel some people might be seeing this honestly cry People are just too wicked

I cried till this morning. But I left the person in the hands of God.

Many asking for my image is just so they can drag me. I understand what people are capable of doing cry
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
cry
Re: Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? by SuS124(f): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Don't Delta State Girls Value Their Lives / Beautiful Call Girls In Bangalore 9811458951 Kormangla / Ladies In The House Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.