Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers (521 Views)

Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by Lawretta123: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
��������� �������� Become the First Human in the World to achieve 350 ������� Followers on ������������
His influence is unreal ❤️ you’re loved Cris ��
Cristiano Ronaldo ����

http://www./291458

#GabbyPetito #WHATSAPP #cryptonews #ad #whatsappdown #tinubu #whitemoneydonwin #nigeria #ghana #NigeriaAt61 #Ronaldo

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by gibzzhd: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
And yet cant have more like on his post than Zmessi. Ghost followers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by thesicilian: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Where are they following him to?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by paulolee(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
another achievement n record broken....
come December, uefa would be like- the winner of this year ballon d or goes to cr7 because of his record online followers....
I dnt know wen footballers started talking about followers online dt I thought was meant for musicians n actors or other entertainers

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by paulolee(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
gibzzhd:
simply bcox all his followers are following messi too n are a big fan of Leo...forget dese nairaland jokers
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by charzyh2: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
gibzzhd:

Oga, he has more likes than Messi. His Juventus farewell beats all of Messi's posts.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by charzyh2: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
paulolee:

simply bcox all his followers are following messi too n are a big fan of Leo...forget dese nairaland jokers

Check his Juventus farewell post and tell me any of Messi's posts that beats it.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by mithras(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
paulolee:
another achievement n record broken....
come December, uefa would be like- the winner of this year ballon d or goes to cr7 because of his record online followers....
I dnt know wen footballers started talking about followers online dt I thought was meant for musicians n actors or other entertainers

shut up small boy, you talk too much always hating on cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by JohnnyPalmer: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
charzyh2:

Oga, he has more likes than Messi. His Juventus farewell beats all of Messi's posts.

He doesn't have more likes than Messi on Instagram

Messi holds the record for the most liked sports post on instagram

Despite Messi having 271million followers to 350million for Ronaldo.. He holds the first 3 positions in terms of the most liked sports related Post on IG

Ronaldo has played for the 2 biggest clubs in terms of brand and fan base [United and Madrid]
He has also played for the biggest clubs in Europe top 3 football leagues
Messi never left barca till this year

Also Ronaldo joined Instagram a year plus ahead of Messi

And in terms of posts, Ronaldo posts far more... About 5 times more than messi.. With 3000+ posts while Messi has 780+ posts
These aligns with their character

With all these, the gap in followers with Ronaldo having about 80million more followers than messi...

Messi holding top 3 posts in terms of most liked, says all about who is rated most

No be juju be that
Ronaldo no even make top 10 in the most liked Instagram posts ever, despite being the most followed

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by JohnnyPalmer: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
charzyh2:

Check his Juventus farewell post and tell me any of Messi's posts that beats it.

This has nothing to do with likes but views cos he made a video about it

Last time I checked... He had over 50 million views on that video

I remeber Messi having over 35 million views on his copa América highlights too

Don't know if there is a record for views and who has more

But if it is about most liked posts.. Which is a big deal

Messi owns it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by charzyh2: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

This has nothing to do with likes but views cos he made a video about it

Last time I checked... He had over 50 million views on that video

I remeber Messi having over 35 million views on his copa América highlights too

Don't know if there is a record for views and who has more

But if it is about most liked posts.. Which is a big deal

Messi owns it

I'm talking about likes here. That Juventus farewell has over 55 million likes. Go check it yourself and tell me any of Messi's posts that has up to 50 million likes.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The First Human In The The World To Achive 350M Followers by JohnnyPalmer: 2:32am On Oct 07, 2021
charzyh2:

I'm talking about likes here. That Juventus farewell has over 55 million likes. Go check it yourself and tell me any of Messi's posts that has up to 50 million likes.

I did, it was only views I saw

My screenshot is from wiki, updated

So either you can't differentiate likes from views or you don't know what you saying

Better still post a screenshot to prove me wrong

The top 3 most like sports related posts on IG belongs to Messi

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Induction Of Super Eagles New Boy, Taiwo Awoniyi / Ronaldo Contacts Xavi, Begs Him To Take Him!!! / Manchester United Haven't Won A Trophy Since 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.