Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status (1012 Views)

What Category Do You Place 5.5inches Girth? / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by umbo: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
My opinion, share yours pls

Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
umbo:
My opinion, share yours pls

Only a small dlck will complain of a woman vaglna kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by MoonWater: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Only a small dlck will complain of a woman vaglna kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin

If it's wide it's wide.... Do something about it.
No man wants to drown in a well

5 Likes

Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
MoonWater:

If it's wide it's wide.... Do something about it

Bring the money for surgery since your dlck cannot enjoy it well..Na there woman dey take bring out big head of pikin
Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by umbo: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmm
Following
Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by truthCoder: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

having a small dick is not a problem. It is nature. The main question is 'how did you get so wide'?
Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by truthCoder: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Bring the money for surgery since your dlck cannot enjoy it well..Na there woman dey take bring out big head of pikin

Bring money....Bring money.
Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by Ehmmah588(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2021
OP abeg no kill me with laff grin
Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:

having a small dick is not a problem. It is nature. The main question is 'how did you get so wide'?
It's either u are a child or ignorant...u don't know that's were children come out from?

1 Like

Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by truthCoder: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

It's either u are a child or ignorant...u don't know that's were children come out from?

i am an ignorant child...i know....until you said this, i assumed children came from shoprite.

you started body-shaming the op and suddenly you feel offended?

PS: There is nothing wrong with having a wide downstairs....as long as there is an understanding male and a confident female involved....there is also nothing wrong with a small dick...as long as it can get hard
Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:

i am an ignorant child...i know....until you said this, i assumed children came from shoprite.

you started body-shaming the op and suddenly you feel offended?

PS: There is nothing wrong with having a wide downstairs....as long as there is an understanding male and a confident female involved....there is also nothing wrong with a small dick...as long as it can get hard

So the OP dat is body Shamming the lady nko? As if u and OP don't know a large dlck and d birth of a child can widen the private part of a woman
Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by truthCoder: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

So the OP dat is body Shamming the lady nko? As if u and OP don't know a large dlck and d birth of a child can widen the private part of a woman

oya no vex...person kanor play with you ni?

shey you wee buy coldstone for me?...and KFC Bucket....that one with 10 chicken drumsticks inside....i no wan chop much
Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by umbo: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
following in a 4k format
Re: Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status by Spider20: 1:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Nigerian ladies will remain being useless and stupid, all of them grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? / See What Ladies Are Using This Days To Divert Attention From Paternity Fraud / Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.