Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 (1389 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by jobportng(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thanks guys for your suggestions on this thread i made earlier https://www.nairaland.com/6785837/girlfriend-boyfriend-please-advise-me and thank you very much lalasticlala for the push, God bless you abundantly .

So guys after reading all your suggestions and the insults grin grin ( very mean ones ), i decided to talk to her more , i told her that i was not ready to be an option and that i cannot continue with her, she read the message and called me immediately and started crying she pleaded with me that I’m not an option and that it was her ex who was trying to bring in problems for her, so i asked her about the part where she told the guy she will never stop loving him , and she swore that the message was an old message even before we started talking, that it was before they had issues, that got me confused so i told her to give me access to her whatsapp and she shouldn’t delete anything if she wants to be honest.

so she gave me access to her whatsapp via whatsapp web which i started going through her messages on whatsapp , what i saw shocked me, before now she has been sending messages about me to 2 of her friends that seems to be very close to her, telling them how she met me and how she doesn’t know why she feels so much love for me even when we are yet to meet, and one of her friend was asking her if shes ready to go into another relationship since she just broke up with the other guy and that was when the girl asked her is she didn’t miss her ex and she was like she obviously would miss him but she has gone pass that stage now and that she wants to be focused on me, and she was like she loves me a lot and bla bla bla , i then headed over to the other guys chat with her and boom i saw my issue , i was in a hurry to judge i just saw screenshot and didn't know the message was an old message and the ex was only trying to bring issue, i saw that after the issue we had she sent the guy a long voice note threatening and insulting the guy for always bringing her pain even when they were dating and how people warned her about him, long story short her mother called me and told me that her daughter explained everything that happened and plenty talk, her cousin too has called me.

she has since sent me series of voice notes of how nobody has ever loved her the way i do and how she fell even more inlove after meeting me, she went as far as telling me she’s ready to take an oat with death if she ever cheats on me, i did a video call with her and dammn she lost weight already with black eyes , which shows she has been crying, i feel so bad for her about the whole thing and i've forgiven her and want to give the whole thing another chance, for those saying simp and all the insults lol chill my case might have a happy ending at last, unlike what you simp calling people think, making fast decisions without thinking is not what makes a man strong, even God made us know he will forgive our sins when we cry to him, that doesn’t make him weak.

Also the part where people said she is for the money, that is one of my main reasons why i love her, she has refused me spending money on her even after we met and she saw their was money i opted to change her phone for her after i saw how bad it was, she seriously refused telling me she can’t use such a phone now because of her area. took her out i ordered for moet and some food , our bill amounted to 165k when she saw it she was upset , and many other things i've seen in her , before i say i get sleepless night for a girl , there is something i saw trust me . so guys i appreciate so much for all the suggestions, God answer everyone of you at your points of needs amen!

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by dudusky007(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Guy abeg no come dey give people story book read here... diz matter don do

15 Likes

Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Bornsinner7: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Okay
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bringing this your matter to nairaland at first was just childish. I read everything you posted and I didn't see any reason to torture the poor girl like you've done. We all have that exs that we love but know we can't do anything whatsoever with them. Anyways I'm glad you've sorted out your relationship. Next time avoid asking for female related advice on nairaland, you will hardly get anything reasonable from those kids parading themselves as redpillers here!

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Don't stop loving her and don't mind people calling you simp

1 Like

Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by lilvicky68(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ok..

Now at least we can now fry beans in peace..
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Freestainworld(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Send small love for people wey cry for you nah
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by DaddyRochie1642: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Love still dey shack this one grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by decatalyst(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
You can't even write well (put paragraph), I wonder how you will communicate effectively with the lady.

undecided
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by AutoChick4U(f): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thank God all has been sorted.
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Obaxxx(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by ITbomb(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
I stopped reading when I saw that family meeting was called to discuss your issues
Inlaw, well done o
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Mustiboy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
You're even judging us for giving advice, when you're the one who jumped into conclusions like a ratass.

You're a big fool.

Abeg carry your matter commot for here before I knack you 2by2

Oponu oshi

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Innobee99(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oga no come here come disturb us with ur QUEEN PRIMA again ooooo.

I don warn u

1 Like

Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Skullano(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
You for just set GST 101 give us to read nah.
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Spider20: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
jobportng:
Thanks guys for your suggestions on this thread i made earlier https://www.nairaland.com/6785837/girlfriend-boyfriend-please-advise-me and thank you very much lalasticlala for the push, God bless you abundantly .

So guys after reading all your suggestions and the insults grin grin ( very mean ones ), i decided to talk to her more , i told her that i was not ready to be an option and that i cannot continue with her, she read the message and called me immediately and started crying she pleaded with me that I’m not an option and that it was her ex who was trying to bring in problems for her, so i asked her about the part where she told the guy she will never stop loving him , and she swore that the message was an old message even before we started talking, that it was before they had issues, that got me confused so i told her to give me access to her whatsapp and she shouldn’t delete anything if she wants to be honest.

so she gave me access to her whatsapp via whatsapp web which i started going through her messages on whatsapp , what i saw shocked me, before now she has been sending messages about me to 2 of her friends that seems to be very close to her, telling them how she met me and how she doesn’t know why she feels so much love for me even when we are yet to meet, and one of her friend was asking her if shes ready to go into another relationship since she just broke up with the other guy and that was when the girl asked her is she didn’t miss her ex and she was like she obviously would miss him but she has gone pass that stage now and that she wants to be focused on me, and she was like she loves me a lot and bla bla bla , i then headed over to the other guys chat with her and boom i saw my issue , i was in a hurry to judge i just saw screenshot and didn't know the message was an old message and the ex was only trying to bring issue, i saw that after the issue we had she sent the guy a long voice note threatening and insulting the guy for always bringing her pain even when they were dating and how people warned her about him, long story short her mother called me and told me that her daughter explained everything that happened and plenty talk, her cousin too has called me.

she has since sent me series of voice notes of how nobody has ever loved her the way i do and how she fell even more inlove after meeting me, she went as far as telling me she’s ready to take an oat with death if she ever cheats on me, i did a video call with her and dammn she lost weight already with black eyes , which shows she has been crying, i feel so bad for her about the whole thing and i've forgiven her and want to give the whole thing another chance, for those saying simp and all the insults lol chill my case might have a happy ending at last, unlike what you simp calling people think, making fast decisions without thinking is not what makes a man strong, even God made us know he will forgive our sins when we cry to him, that doesn’t make him weak.

Also the part where people said she is for the money, that is one of my main reasons why i love her, she has refused me spending money on her even after we met and she saw their was money i opted to change her phone for her after i saw how bad it was, she seriously refused telling me she can’t use such a phone now because of her area. took her out i ordered for moet and some food , our bill amounted to 165k when she saw it she was upset , and many other things i've seen in her , before i say i get sleepless night for a girl , there is something i saw trust me . so guys i appreciate so much for all the suggestions, God answer everyone of you at your points of needs amen!
It will still end in premium tears
Such day I hope you won't regret it grin grin grin
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by brosom(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Make una tell this up coming SIMple or already SIMple man to stop disturbing the peace of Nlanders.
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Faber(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Op don't know Nigerian girls..

Abeg where mosdii dey...I need him to remind op about Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by GuyWise101(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Chisave: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Spider20 post=106479469]
It will still end in premium tears
Such day I hope you won't regret it grin grin grin

Go and cause the tears now. All this so called redpillers ehhh
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Danjikanbauchi: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bro you done find wife oooo, hold her well ooo. No mind this Nairalanders don't ever take advice on relationship from her most of the are retired Oloshos who are forming feminist because no man want them again. While the guys are broke as* filled with hate
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Faber(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Thanks you sir. U too much

1 Like

Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Nonexisting1: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Okay then. This is the part 2 of the story. I will be waiting for the part 3 where she breaks your simpish heart completely.

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Jayboi(m): 5:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Congrats bros. Do what u av the power to do for her but be wise.
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Lilsameey: 6:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Dem never serve you breakfast. grin
Re: Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 by Fremantle: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2021
jobportng:
so she gave me access to her whatsapp via whatsapp web which i started going through her messages on whatsapp , what i saw shocked me, before now she has been sending messages about me to 2 of her friends that seems to be very close to her, telling them how she met me and how she doesn’t know why she feels so much love for me even when we are yet to meet, and one of her friend was asking her if shes ready to go into another relationship since she just broke up with the other guy and that was when the girl asked her is she didn’t miss her ex and she was like she obviously would miss him but she has gone pass that stage now and that she wants to be focused on me, and she was like she loves me a lot and bla bla bla.....

What more can I say than , congratulations.

Meanwhile.........

Unpopular Suggestion
Cross reference the entire chat with when the issues started, I mean dates and times of each chat.

If everything is clean, then what more can I say than congratulations. Awon Salvador (second chance giver)grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria..pics / 7 Signs Your Partner Is Sleeping With Someone Else / Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.