Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Videos Seem Boring? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Videos Seem Boring? (944 Views)

Why Godwin Is A Boring Song / Two New Songs + The Videos From Imelda J / Koffi (comedian)'s Group The Workerholiks Presents The Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Videos Seem Boring? by thegame(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2007
I watched Tattoo Girls, Kpo KJpo Di Kpo, U need some one. and believe me people, it looked as if faze shot all his videos with the same camera, equipment, director, and in the same location.
They all had the same colour and it made them look boring cos i feel like i am looking at  the same video even though they are different.Tha vids are cool tho especially tattoo girls.
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2007

What more can you expect from faze, the bobo is wack grin grin grin grin, am sorry to say this oh but the guy is full of disappointments
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by sect(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2007
I was expecting you here moody,everyone knows that faze did better videos than 2face,so if faze's videos are wack,i wonder what word you can use to describe 2face's own.
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by kbankz2000(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2007
Yea u r right. Faze does better videos than Two or Tu or too faze whatever just kidding Tu-face?. you see Kennis is just making a big wad out of Tu-face but Faze is da bomb i love his musik anytime, any day.

so when you c Tuface tell him to stop da beef and look at faze because there wont be tu but faze left if he is not careful
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by sect(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2007
2face isn't beefing faze,its 2face fans who are beefing faze and vice versa.
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by kbankz2000(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
If tuface aint beefing faze why "e no send am"
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
sect:

I was expecting you here moody,everyone knows that faze did better videos than 2face,so if faze's videos are wack,i wonder what word you can use to describe 2face's own.
You know i can't miss a thread like this grin grin grin

Well we know 2face does not have good videos for his songs but you don't see us bragging about it, unlike your faze fans
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by sect(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
@moodylady I would still like to know how you'll describe 2face videos since faze's vid. Collections are wack.
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by zigbo(f): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
@topic well thats your opinion tho, i think the videos are really good,i ve seen all xcept tatto girls and if u say it looks like kpo. . . then i think i like it + how many people shoot their videos with 1001diff cameras nd directors undecided
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2007
sect:

@moodylady I would still like to know how you'll describe 2face videos since faze's vid. Collections are wack.

2face vidoes are okay, the best vidoes were African queen and IF love is a crime
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by 9ja4eva: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2007
I dont see anything wrong in his videos.Huh people too hate
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by sect(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2007
2face videos are very bad so dont condemn faze's own and you said african queen was okay! Wow i dont know if i should say you're okay for that statement.If love is a crime was okay but it would av been better without the accident scene cos it doesnt flow with the song,he sang abt love/crime,a motor accident completely has nothing to do with the song.
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by YourFather: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2007
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by suze(f): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2007
Tu face videos are not o.k.
That accident scene was fake in "if love is a crime"

I think true love is his best
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by WarfyBoy(m): 1:32am On Dec 01, 2007
@poster

pls i tink you need to c d doc, you definately have eye problems, i hope u can also differentiate b/w a doc n a farmer wen he koms, because he will be putting on white while on duty

axxx hole
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by zigbo(f): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2007
@warfy lol. .
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by youngdigi(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2007
i think the poster has a point, i loved it when i saw kpokpo dikpo, but then i saw the others, they seemed too alike, liek they were shot in the same place, another thing cud be maybe cus they all came out the same time, i dont know, but most especially , tatoo girls, and that reggae like song, and loving you everyday, look mostly alike
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by playmate(f): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2007
at least dos videos re faaaaaaaaaaar better dan tuface's videos,yahooze video nd several odas.
u really dnt xpect him 2 start changing cameras anyhw jst 2 shoot a video.
file bee!!!!
love faze 4evaaaa

@suze
true love video d best shocked
if love is a crime video is more acceptable dan that rubbish of a video.
Re: The Videos Seem Boring? by 9ja4eva: 5:54am On Dec 02, 2007
suze:

Tu face videos are not o.k.
That accident scene was fake in "if love is a crime"

I think true love is his best

Kennis Music no sabi work

(1) (Reply)

(sb5)please We are a Group Looking For A Record Label / Mode 9 , Rugged Man, T.w.o Does Collabo Joint / The Newest Song "party Starter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.