Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) (32460 Views)

Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car / If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer / Next Bars To The Bank That Will Be Release From United Bank For Africa Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by damilola4162(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmabkvKpdso][/url]

Controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable remained ever thankful to God following his recent experience with the police, Newspremises understands.

Portable was arrested on Friday, March 31 after the 72-hour ultimatum given to him by the Ogun State police command expired.

Recall that the singer was handed a 72-hour ultimatum by the police to report himself to the nearest police station after he was captured in a viral video resisting arrest by operatives of the force.

His former signee, Manny Monie, had in a viral video on social media, revealed that he was behind his former boss problem, he said he wrote a petition to the police demanding Portable’s arrest.

Speaking further, he said Portable refused to respond to the petition after three months.

Recall that Portable had in November assaulted his signee, Manny Monie, for allegedly using another distributor.

Also, Portable claimed that he makes millions of naira in the studio in days, but that he was shocked after returning from a month’s trip to meet sales of only N7,000.

Manny Monie, however, said his former boss accused him of being a fraudster even after he paid him N700,000 to feature on one of his songs.

The Zazu crooner was recently granted bail by a Magistrate court in Ogun state after the perfection of his bail conditions.

Bearly two days after his release, Portable Zazu released a song to shade his former signee, who filed petition against him, that led to his arrest. Portable said he is not a prisoner.

He further spoke about God's grace in his life, while adding that his blessing didn't come by luck or chance.
Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/portable-releases-new-song-after-his-release-from-prisonvideo/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by abiolert(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nice one from him.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
"After God na government".....Funny guy grin

Portable is better off as a comedian, I always watch whenever he's featured in skits. I love his funny way of talking.

Wahala, wahala, wahala. grin grin grin

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by MetroLane: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
I'm a baboon, I stay in the zoo

They wan carry baboon from zoo to prison, but God no gree....

Portable na jungle boy walai....grin

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Rebuker(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lol. Thanksgiving song 😁 😀

Meanwhile, don't forget to check out the latest hit here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7641665/full-compilation-nigerian-youth-falzs

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Teebabz01(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wahala, wahala, wahala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by fnep2smooth(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
They won stop this guy, seems e sabi waytin naija needs which is attention.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Laple0541(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
I am sure he hasn't learnt anything

He will soon start misbehaving again, no be Portable!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by damilola4162(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Video: watch Portable storms street to share Bread, other food items after his release

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPOswGuZRzo][/url]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by BrokenCondom: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
As expected

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Owaincouncil: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
You mean he has been rehearsing the song before or while in detention.
You people are making the prison experience of this guy looks like an arangee prison to get more popularity

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by phemmyflexxy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
The track come make brain sha

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by sleek214(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nice. I like the song

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
cool :oCollabo with both his signee, police and himself ...

I think this the new trend ....lols

Like your vibe abeg.....wahala

But am seeing a breaking news on his matter now....what's going on?

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by lamdbull: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dbull on this one!

Omo shey I no go enter police wahala wey go make me popular like this?

Abeg which crime I fit commit wey go make me viral?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by nurez305(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Another plan arrest just to release a song like nairamarley

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Ireportlive: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
cool

Business man

The buzz would help him market the song and get some mad streams

But the guy flows well and his beat isn't bad..

After God na Government

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Kenyanseedlings(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Guy get content! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Rememberdeath: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
If you like hate this Guy.. na your family problem. Nigga is Good. He is street. He is a Star.
I love and respect him

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by nedekid: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
He looks subdued. Hope they have not taken the shine and confidence and that makes him portable.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by AImiron: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Police gave him free publicity, he gotta maximise the opportunity.
He cooked another banger.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by babamadiba(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
phemmyflexxy:
The track come make brain sha
exactly. Sweet Melody

9 Likes

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by koladata(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
i like this song, someone wrote it for him grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Nwadu: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
No matter what you do please do it well..

Are you a tout please tout well
Are a thief
A pastor
A liar
A prostitute
Anything at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by tragergeorge(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
The arrest na arrangement...all na to trend the music...small doctor do am,naira do am too sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by austinvsb: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
This is just the same snippet we saw on Twitter. Is there a link to the full song yet?

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by manutdrichie(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Who is portable pls?

A local fuji musician?
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
His songs are not reasonable to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Features Vinicius Jr, Bellingham, Others In 'Away' Music Video / Download Eli Mp3 By Upper X Ft Okpo Records Gang / 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.