Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Okorocha Exposed By Pandora - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Exposed By Pandora (2780 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hideout Exposed By Joint Forces In Oba, Anambra / Bola Tinubu Indicted By Pandora / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

We also saw how in anambra land of billionaires were people were looting goats..... you're stale and pointless. Go to sleep.
Just yesterday, a news made the rounds on Ogun state indigenes fetching water from a contaminated stream to drink without boiling while Dapo Abiodun and his deputy are away in London patronizing white olosho's.
When I saw the brown water Ogun state indigenes are drinking it reminded me of Beyonce's hit track "Brown Skin Girl".

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Just yesterday, a news made the rounds on Ogun state indigenes fetching water from a contaminated stream to drink without boiling while Dapo Abiodun and his deputy are away in London patronizing white olosho's.
When I saw the brown water Ogun state indigenes are drinking it reminded me of Beyonce's hit track "Brown Skin Girl".

You talk too much. Run along.
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You talk too much. Run along.
Before nko? They say truth is bitter.

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Covidodo: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Coming from Ibadan expressway media.
Talking about brotherly love, we know how Yorubas suffered and were left to die during last covid-19 lockdown.
It was seen on news how Yorubas, learned and illiterates busted Igbo people's shop to loot.
You claim to have billionaires in afonja land but these same billionaires eschewed and sôju nu when hunger were biting your people hard that Yoruba people resorted to eating rats and agama lizards for food.
I can bet this irritant pigdiot from Osuland of AghanEASTERN is currently a refugee in the South west .
Good for nothing scum from generation of losers .

Thank God for this Pandora of a thing . The bubble has burst . The effeminate clown called Peter Obi can only decieve his anencephalic kins .
He's been revealed for whom he really is . A petty criminal in the mould of Anini and Rambo.

Imagine the thief claiming ignorance of the law . Chai !!

Well , I'm not surprised because the only Osu yeebowl who is not a criminal is the dead one.
Criminality is embedded in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Christistruth00: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Which is?

Google it
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
Christistruth00:

Google it
[/s]

Another Afonja illiterate
Illiterates full this thread o!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Covidodo:

I can bet this irritant pigdiot from Osuland of AghanEASTERN is currently a refugee in the South west .
Good for nothing scum from generation of losers .

Thank God for this Pandora of a thing . The bubble has burst . The effeminate clown called Peter Obi can only decieve his anencephalic kins .
He's been revealed for whom he really is . A petty criminal in the mould of Anini and Rambo.

Imagine the thief claiming ignorance of the law . Chai !!

Well , I'm not surprised because the only Osu yeebowl who is not a criminal is the dead one.
Criminality is embedded in their DNA.
Criminality is embedded in their DNA?

Who Was Dr Ishola Oyenusi?
Ishola Oyenusi, popularly known as Doctor Oyenusi, was a notorious armed robber who terrorized the people of Lagos and other neighboring cities in the 1970s.
Ishola Oyenusi and his gang of six were highly skilled in snatching cars, robbing banks, factories, stores and killing people like chickens.
He sold the car at the price of N400 and gave the money to his girlfriend.
Its on record Yorubas started armed robbery
Yorubas are numero uno in ritual killings known as "Gbomo Gbomo" in Yoruba parlance.
It's also on record that 85% of Yoruba youths are into 419 and Yahoo plus, the arrest of the most notorious internet fraud kingpin in the world "Ramon Abbas" it's a testimony to this.
The first man to be indicted on drugs charges in Faraway land, Chicago is bobo chicago himself, the drug eyed bandit, bullion vans master and former governor and of Lagos State.
What more can I say ?
Yorubas are truly sophisticated in all shades and manner of criminality.

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Covidodo: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Criminality is embedded in their DNA?

Who Was Dr Ishola Oyenusi?
Ishola Oyenusi, popularly known as Doctor Oyenusi, was a notorious armed robber who terrorized the people of Lagos and other neighboring cities in the 1970s.
Ishola Oyenusi and his gang of six were highly skilled in snatching cars, robbing banks, factories, stores and killing people like chickens.
He sold the car at the price of N400 and gave the money to his girlfriend.
Its on record Yorubas started armed robbery
Yorubas are numero uno in ritual killings known as "Gbomo Gbomo" in Yoruba parlance.
It's also on record that 85% of Yoruba youths are into 419 and Yahoo plus, the arrest of the most notorious internet fraud kingpin in the world "Ramon Abbas" it's a testimony to this.
The first man to be indicted on drugs charges in Faraway land, Chicago is bobo chicago himself, the drug eyed bandit, bullion vans master and former governor and of Lagos State.
What more can I say ?
Yorubas are truly sophisticated in all shades and manner of criminality.
Don't even stress yourself. I'll make it easy for you

Let me give you and your kind an assignment

Post 5 Yoruba criminals caught in the South East
For every 1 you post..I'd post 50 Osu yeebowl criminals from AfghanEASTERN caught for different crimes in the West grin cheesy

Are you game ?
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by mbos: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
A foooolish op. The ipob has nothing to do with d zoo Nigeria and their politics.all they want is Biafra
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Covidodo:

Don't even stress yourself. I'll make it easy for you

Let me give you and your kind an assignment

Post 5 Yoruba criminals caught in the South East
For every 1 you post..I'd post 50 Osu yeebowl criminals from AfghanEASTERN caught for different crimes in the West grin cheesy

Are you game ?
Let's start with skull mining and organ harvesting first.
Deal or no deal?
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Burruchaga71(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Whether you like it or not Peter Obi is our next president or everyone goes their separate ways. No time for sentiment... Ndieririeri
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by FakeUnity: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
seunmsg:
The hypocrisy of those defending Peter Peter Obi stinks to high heaven.

We know where you are going with your hypocrisy andvgrandstanding mr yorubaman.. grin

Even if Peter Obi is caught looting the Central bank with AK-47, it will not brighten the chances of any yoruba presidential candidate.

yoruba will not be president in 2023. You know it, I know it. Save your energy. grin
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Covidodo: 12:14am On Oct 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Let's start with skull mining and organ harvesting first.
Deal or no deal?

Oya..deal
Post any Yoruba with that particular crime in AfghanEASTERN . I'm sure a simple Google search would expose you Criminals
Osu criminal exporting crimes across borders grin grin

Doctors Criminals without Borders
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 06, 2021
seunmsg:

You started out by saying no insult so what’s the nonsense in bold?

You are educated and can read. Read the report and stop the silliness. After reading the report, come back and i will engage you if you still any any meaningful questions.
There is nothing indicting in that report Oga.

Some of you lack brain in your skills,Obi committed no crime there
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by saintade01(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Stay there and be yearning okpata, tomorrow fulani herdsmen would still send you and your people on a compulsory leave to Benin republic as refugees.
Sebi, last time they drove your people away to Benin republic, your Lord and personal slave master, Thuefnubu dressed up in agbada and flew to kano to thank them for a job well done and also gave them N200,000,000 For sending Yoruba people to Benin republic.

Wetin you dey smoke na my guy grin grin grin grin grin
I can't even understand one single line D grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Validated: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mace0lane:
That criminal need to rot in jail.
It appears that an igboman straffed your wife. You are so obsessed with igbos, so I hope igboman never straff your wife in your bedroom?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Man Was Once Our Hero, The Most Loved In Niger Delta / Imagine The Threat Coming From This Yoruba Boy Against Igbos (pic) / Owo Under Attack Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.