Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Okorocha Exposed By Pandora - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Exposed By Pandora (2778 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hideout Exposed By Joint Forces In Oba, Anambra / Bola Tinubu Indicted By Pandora / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
This thread is a technical KO on Afonjas
E don backfire!! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Still stale....last time I checked herdsmen are raping your mother's in anambra, UGM is killing you guys like rats and the army is currently on their way to your cursed region for Python Dance 2.0. you Igbos should hide your heads in shame, big fvckin loosers.
Lies! Have you forgotten how fulani led soldiers to the south west and had all your Obas and Oni including flogged like common criminals?
What about the case of Sunday Igboho transforming into ologbo to evade ordinary arrest from FRSC officers but met his waterloo at Benin republic borders where his juju failed him.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
Mace0lane:
Money Laundering exposed by Pandora

Robbery / Fraud - spent Anambra state fund to build himself next mall in PH n Abuja

Flesh eater - Mass murder of Anambra indigene in Azu river that peter Obi personally fed on n fed to his goddess in the river

Hate speech - Peter Obi is the greatest bigot in the history of the human race. Imagine the bastard diving the Catholics against other Christian in Anambra to please the River goddess his father worship.

[/s]

You got all these from the Pandora report abi your deluded mind?? grin grin cheesy

Afonja don craze finish ontop our matter
Tell your kinsmen to stop torturing children for pleasure!!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You got all these from the Pandora report abi your deluded mind?? grin grin cheesy

Afonja don craze finish ontop our matter
Tell your kinsmen to stop torturing children for pleasure!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
seunmsg:

https://www.nairaland.com/6784957/pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis

Read and stop asking irritating question. Every single law he broke was highlighted in the report.
State the laws he broke and stop acting like one suffering from diarrhea of the mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

They say he who fights and runs today lives to fight another day. That was what Ojukwu did but Awo's case is different. He was afraid of sleeping in a cell and before one could say Jack! He bought Otapiapia and gum ekute and swallowed it all.

Lol..... ojukwu really fought another day by coming back after living in exile and tried contesting for president in a country he tried dividing and sacrificing millions of his rettarded kinsmen, he died a natural death but one of a failure. Awo the great before his death left a legacy of education that millions of Yoruba's benefitted from and strived for an egalitarian society where the son of his driver will be equal to his son. Like Japanese samurais would do, he committed politically motivated suicide a concept in Yorubaland known as "iku ya j'esin" (death is preferable to ignominy) instead of instigating his people to their deaths....today Awos children and grandkids are doing well and his grandson-inlaw is currently the vice president, even your coward ojukwu alluded to the greatness of Awolowo, he left behind a lasting legacy. Ojukwu left behind death and destruction of igboland.
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

State the laws he broke and stop acting like one suffering from diarrhea of the mouth.

He can't. He is brain dead.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Lies! Have you forgotten how fulani led soldiers to the south west and had all your Obas and Oni including flogged like common criminals?
What about the case of Sunday Igboho transforming into ologbo to evade ordinary arrest from FRSC officers but met his waterloo at Benin republic borders where his juju failed him.

Still stale....plus compared to your Nnamdi kanu who was caught on top of a woman in Kenya and currently living in his own shit and piss....Sunday Igboho despite his flaws was a warrior who led from the front entering the bushes to fight off fulani while kanu was leading from his girlfriend's basement in London. He's still far better off in Benin republic than Nigeria....last time I checked he was talking about how good their electricity is.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lol..... ojukwu really fought another day by coming back after living in exile and tried contesting for president in a country he tried dividing and sacrificing millions of his rettarded kinsmen, he died a natural death but one of a failure. Awo the great before his death left a legacy of education that millions of Yoruba's benefitted from and strived for an egalitarian society where the son of his driver will be equal to his son. Like Japanese samurais would do, he committed politically motivated suicide a concept in Yorubaland known as "iku ya j'esin" (death is preferable to ignominy) instead of instigating his people to their deaths....today Awos children and grandkids are doing well and his grandson-inlaw is currently the vice president, even your coward ojukwu alluded to the greatness of Awolowo, he left behind a lasting legacy. Ojukwu left behind death and destruction of igboland.
Awo the great before his death left a legacy of education that millions of Yoruba's benefitted from?
The last time I checked, an erudite professor of law and accomplished scholars is a tea boy and newspaper errand boy in Aso rock serving a certificateless and Nepa bill holder president, Buhari.
If this is the educational legacy Awo left behind then it's finished, Opari in local Yoruba parlance.
The same education that made Thuefnubu to place an illiterate and notorious tout that can't even spell his name over your so-called educated people.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ekesol: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mace0lane:
Just imagine what Ipob Igbos will say if it was Okorocha that was exposed by Pandora as a fraudulent bastard like the saint Peter Obi ?

I wonder if those fools will be cooking up excuses to absolve Okorocha of the fraud.

Peter Obi is the only Presidential Hopeful.
We cannot succumb to gimmicks of Lagos Ibadan express way media .
Go and dig about Tifnubu the slayer of Lagos and bullion van election rigger of 2019.
U can not paint Okute Pete Obi black he is too clean to be rubbished

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Awo the great before his death left a legacy of education that millions of Yoruba's benefitted from?
The last time I checked, an erudite professor of law and accomplished scholars is a tea boy and newspaper errand boy in Aso rock serving a certificateless and Nepa bill holder president, Buhari.
If this is the educational legacy Awo left behind then it's finished, Opari in local Yoruba parlance.
The same education that made Thuefnubu to place an illiterate and notorious tout that can't even spell his name over your so-called educated people.

Last time I checked we're not being referred to as 5%ers, Dot in a circle, Inconsequential or PDP slaves.....even the ijaws who have less population than you idiots are now more relevant than you. Plus the son of the so called tout recently graduated best in his uni abroad and was invited with his tout father by the governor of Michigan for a state dinner honouring the young man. Your educated ipob youths are busy killing themselves in the name of IPOB....man, fvck off and hide your head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Still stale....plus compared to your Nnamdi kanu who was caught on top of a woman in Kenya and currently living in his own shit and piss....Sunday Igboho despite his flaws was a warrior who led from the front entering the bushes to fight off fulani while kanu was leading from his girlfriend's basement in London. He's still far better off in Benin republic than Nigeria....last time I checked he was talking about how good their electricity is.
Kanu, a dogged fighter, even in prison is still respected and feared by the fulani government that they had to go and beg the international community to designate him a terrorist but that can't be said about Sunday Igboho who transformed into Ologbo Iya Aliu to evade common arrest while he fled to Benin republic on foot where he was later caught because while still in the form of an Ologbo, the Benin police officers also used their own juju and transformed into dogs and were able to fish him out.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by techWriter3: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
The duplicity of those protecting Peter Peter Obi sucks to high heaven.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by cybersoldiers: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mace0lane:
Just imagine what Ipob Igbos will say if it was Okorocha that was exposed by Pandora as a fraudulent bastard like the saint Peter Obi ?

I wonder if those fools will be cooking up excuses to absolve Okorocha of the fraud.

You YorubaNistan Talibans can't even pretend to like Igbo's.

Vagabonds like you are reasons why Igbo's want to leave the shithole called Nigeria.

Lots of Yoruba's, Hausa's and Fulani's were also exposed.

Idiots like you don't know the difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance.

I chose where to invest my money and there will I pay my tax...

Sophisticated Olodo with empty skull.
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Last time I checked we're not being referred to as 5%ers, Dot in a circle, Inconsequential or PDP slaves.....even the ijaws who have less population than you idiots are now more relevant than you. Plus the son of the so called tout recently graduated best in his uni abroad and was invited with tout father by the governor of Michigan for a state dinner honouring the young man. Your educated ipob youths are busy killing themselves in the name of IPOB....man, fvck off and hide your head in shame.
5 presenters doing wonders and being celebrated all over the world.
Have you forgotten so easily what one of your unity begging elder said last time? That if Nigeria breaks that Yorubas would be worst off. He said Yorubas don't have anything to show for accept touting, ritual killings and Omonile boys. This is not me saying this but a well respected Yoruba elder statesman. Opari like my Yoruba friend will say.
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by cybersoldiers: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
ekesol:

Go and dig about Tifnubu the slayer of Lagos and bullion van election rigger of 2019.

Yoruba's have declared war on the Igbo nation and its time for all Igbos to respond to their madness.
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
This killer of his own people can only rule your father in Igboland.

ekesol:

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Kanu, a dogged fighter, even in prison is still respected and feared by the fulani government that they had to go and beg the international community to designate him a terrorist but that can't be said about Sunday Igboho who transformed into Ologbo Iya Aliu to evade common arrest while he fled to Benin republic on foot where he was later caught because while still in the form of an Ologbo, the Benin police officers also used their own juju and transformed into dogs and were able to fish him out.

Yawns....stale bedtime stories.

Bravery to you is talking shit in a far away country and instigating violence....Cownu braveheart was caught offending in fendi in Kenya and tranquilized like a dog and thrown in kuje prison....your government is still begging common Benin republic to extradite Sunday Igboho.....Kenya didn't only extradite cownu, they beat him like a dog and handed him without argument to buhari. Lmao....go to sleep boy.
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
How many expose I don expose Peter Obi wey your father de hyperventilate. Just imagine I warehouse a group of lunatic like many of you Igbos do to insult Buhari Tinubu Lai Awo etc

cybersoldiers:

Yoruba's have declared war on the Igbo nation and its time for all Igbos to respond to their madness.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

5 presenters doing wonders and being celebrated all over the world.
Have you forgotten so easily what one of your unity begging elder said last time? That if Nigeria breaks that Yorubas would be worst off. He said Yorubas don't have anything to show for accept touting, ritual killings and Omonile boys. This is not me saying this but a well respected Yoruba elder statesman. Opari like my Yoruba friend will say.

The billionaire man is only protecting his oil well interests in the SS/SE reason why he said that shit, and it's spelled percenters not presenters it's why education is important......and the only wonders you guys are doing is asia peddling crack and populating asian cells.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pretend to like Igbos how ?!
Is it a crime to like Igbos ? Same Igbos that burnt down Igbokwe house cause he told you the truth n sides with Yoruba.

May it never be well with every Yoruba that side Igbos against his tribe. I spite on your miserable soul once more

Una don tire to de insult Awo n Tinubu.

The same clowns like u that are nurtured with irredeemable bigotry, chronic hate n immense foolishness from birth. Tufiakwa I spite on your household.

cybersoldiers:

You YorubaNistan Talibans can't even pretend to like Igbo's.

Vagabonds like you are reasons why Igbo's want to leave the shithole called Nigeria.

Lots of Yoruba's, Hausa's and Fulani's were also exposed.

Idiots like you don't know the difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance.

I chose where to invest my money and there will I pay my tax...

Sophisticated Olodo with empty skull.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Yawns....stale bedtime stories.

Bravery to you is talking shit in a far away country and instigating violence....Cownu braveheart was caught offending in fendi in Kenya and tranquilized like a dog and thrown in kuje prison....your government is still begging common Benin republic to extradite Sunday Igboho.....Kenya didn't only extradite cownu, they beat him like a dog and handed him without argument to buhari. Lmao....go to sleep boy.
Anybody can be tortured even American spies caught in Iran and Russia are being tortured.
Yorubas are wayo and cunning people. They led Igboho on to fight fulanis and deserted him when kasala burst. Even the Yoruba professor absconded and ran to a foreign country. Today nobody is hearing Koike, Igbohos spokesperson anymore, heard he ran to Mogadishu to start life all over again.
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by cybersoldiers: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
I had the privilege to stumble on a report titled: “Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s secret businesses — and how he broke the law”. It was written by one Taiwo-Hassan Adebayoand published in Premium Times Newspaper on the 4th day ofOctober, 2021. Most Nigerian and indeed my humble self, had perceived Peter Obi to be an epitome of transparency, good governance, patriotism and economic astuteness. This perception heightened my curiosity to read through the article in order to discover the hidden secrets which the article had to bear against the former two term Governor of Anambra State and the Vice-Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party in the 2019 national election. Having read through the article, my lawyerly self queried whether Peter Obi actually violated the law as alleged in the article. This prompted my decision to dispassionately test the allegations against Peter Obi against the provisions of the law.

The allegations in the article basically bother on allegations of tax evasion and non-declaration of certain jointly owned assets by Peter Obi. It was argued that Peter Obi committed the offence of tax evasion by establishing a company outside the shores of Nigeria in “havens where little or no taxes are paid”. It was further argued that Peter Obi committed a crime by non-declaration of some of his jointly owned assets outside the shores of Nigeria and failure to resign from the board of directors of those companies 14 months after assuming the office of the Governor in Anambra state. These allegations shall be addressed seriatim.

It must be stated there is a world of difference between allegation, facts and evidence. Allegation are mere claims and assertion of a person’s wrong doing that are not yet proven. Facts are events that are confirmed or verifiable. While evidence are concrete facts used to support an assertion or a claim. At the moment, the claims of the Adebayo against Peter Obi are still within the realm of mere allegations. However, this article will proceed with the assumption without necessarily conceding that Adebayo’s claims against Peter Obi are factual, as the said Peter Obi still enjoys the presumption of innocence in his favour as protected by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This presumption stands unshaken until otherwise proven.

A cursory look at Adebayo’s article would reveal that the author seems to have confused tax avoidance for tax evasion. It is appreciated that both terms may easily be mistaken one for another or erroneously used interchangeably except for persons who are well informed about tax laws. In simply terms, tax evasion is an offence, whereas tax avoidance is not an offence. At this point, it must be stated that on the authority of Section 36 (12) of the Nigerian Constitution, a person shall not be held liable for an offence except such offence is expressly defined by a written law and a sentence specifically prescribed thereto. The case of George v. FRN (2015) All FWLR (Pt. 718) 879 is apt in this regard.

In Nigeria, tax evasion used in two sense. First, as a specific offence. Second, as generic expression for acts of tax non-compliance or violation of tax laws. Section 26 Value Added Tax Act 1993 and Section 164 Custom and Excise Management Act 1959 are the two known tax law provisions that specifically provide for the offence of tax offence. Every other tax offence, including, omitting or understating income in order to make incorrect return; failure to keep the required records; refusal or neglect to pay tax; dishonest declaration of income, earnings or assets; fraudulent tax returns, etc. are loosely referred to as tax offences. However, the definition of the “tax evasion” in the two aforementioned tax law provisions has nothing to do with a business man deciding which part of the country to invest his legitimately earned money. It would be preposterous and despotic for any government to even prevent any entity from making such business decision, when the same government do solicit for foreigners to invest in the Nigerian economy. Why should a Nigerian be penalised for deciding to invest his resources in other countries irrespective of the prevailing tax rate in that country? Indeed, the question to ask is: is there any Nigerian law that prohibits and penalises a Nigeria from investing in any jurisdiction outside Nigeria? Adebayo did not mention any. My guess is, he could not find any.

Business owners and entities ordinarily direct their business undertakings in such a way as to avoid financial liabilities including payment of tax. This is what is also known as tax planning. To quote Lord Clyde in the case of Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services and D. M. Ritchin v. Commissioner of Inland Revenue, (1920) 14 Tax Cas 754, 763–764: “No man in this country is under the smallest obligation moral or otherwise so to arrange his legal relations to his business or to his property as to enable the Inland Revenue to put the largest possible shovel into his stores. The Inland Revenue is not slow and quite rightly to take every advantage, which is open to it under the taxing statutes for the purpose of depleting the taxpayer’s pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent so far as he honestly can the depletion of his means by the Revenue. Every company has the option of carrying out tax planning in order to minimize tax liability within the law of the territory in which it operates”.

There are tax avoidance schemes that is even recognized by tax laws. Individuals or companies may avoid payment of tax by simply increasing its capital expenditure in order to reduce its taxable profit. In this instance, the company would be said to be taken advantage of section 24 of the Company Income Tax Act (CITA) which includes certain capital expenditures as allowable deductions. This would be regarded as measures taken to reduce its tax liability. Provided such act is not prohibited by law, the company cannot be said to have committed any tax offence.

Provided that a particular scheme to avoid or reduce tax liabilities are not prohibited by law, they are still within the realm of tax avoidance and no criminal liability can accrue thereto. The best the government can do to address the incidence of tax evasion is to identify tax avoidance schemes and then get the legislature to criminalise it. Then again, the legislative enactment criminalising such act has effectively moved from tax avoidance into the realm of tax evasion. Until there is a law prohibiting a Nigerian from investing outside the shores of Nigeria, Peter Obi cannot be said to have committed the offence of tax evasion or any other tax offence(s), however so called.

On the issue of non-declaration of jointly or partly owned foreign asset: the law which addresses this subject is majorly the constitution and the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act.Section 11 (1) (b) Part I Fifth Schedule to the Constitution Adebayo referred to requires a public officer to declare his properties, assets, and liabilities. The said provision did not specifically require the declaration of jointly or partly owned assets. It is appreciated that a public officer is required to declare his assets in view of the public trust reposed in the office they occupy. It would be irrational to expose assets that are partly owned by other individuals, when they are not the ones occupying the public office in question. Some business investors actually prefer to invest quietly, hence, a declaration of their jointly owned assets breach that business trust which they expect from their business partners. The otherwise could amount to a breach of the right to privacy and quiet enjoyment of the property of these individuals.

It is to be noted that Section 6 (b) of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act did not prohibit a public officer from holding an interest in a company. It only prevents the said public officer not to personally “engage or participate in the management or running of any private business, profession or trade”. To my mind this does not preclude a public officer to shut down his hitherto existing business or profession simply upon his assumption of public office. It would be unreasonable for the law to expect that of such public officer. Provided the public officer is not personally involved in administering the business while in office, he is in the right side of the law. The appointment of nominee directors by companies are legitimate and well known corporate law practice recognised by the Companies and Allied Matters Act. More so, Nigerian law recognises that companies have distinct personalities different from its shareholders and directors. As such, it is legally incorrect to say that a person owns a company. Adebayo failed to tie down Peter Obi’s personal involvement in the administration of the companies while occupying the office of the governor of Anambra State.

Eti Best Herbert is a legal practitioner and legal research consultant. He is the Head of Practice of Olive Branch Attorneys. He may be reach via: etiherbert@gmail.com

https://leaders.ng/did-peter-obi-actually-break-the-law/

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Christistruth00: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

State Peter Obi's crime please?

Please no beer parlour insults, just tell us the charges would you slap him with in court?

Thanks.

It was the same as the Crime for Which the Last Chief Justice of the Federation was removed from office

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Anybody can be tortured even American spies caught in Iran and Russia are being tortured.
Yorubas are wayo and cunning people. They led Igboho on to fight fulanis and deserted him when kasala burst. Even the Yoruba professor absconded and ran to a foreign country. Today nobody is hearing Koike, Igbohos spokesperson anymore, heard he ran to Mogadishu to start life all over again.

It's no secret that Yoruba elders stood behind Igboho and ensured he was represented in court. meanwhile kanu is languishing in his own shit and piss while igbos in Lagos drink beer and eat pepper soup...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by cybersoldiers: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mace0lane:
Pretend to like Igbos how ?!
Is it a crime to like Igbos ? Same Igbos that burnt down Igbokwe house cause he told you the truth n sides with Yoruba.

May it never be well with every Yoruba that side Igbos against his tribe. I spite on your miserable soul once more

Una don tire to de insult Awo n Tinubu.

The same clowns like u that are nurtured with irredeemable bigotry, chronic hate n immense foolishness from birth. Tufiakwa I spite on your household.

You belong to the accursed people descendant of the fallen demon oduduwa.

You're YorubaNistan Taliban. The head slammers, the head hunters, the organ harvesters, the tomb raiders,
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

The billionaire man is only protecting his oil well interests in the SS/SE reason why he said that shit, and it's spelled percenters not presenters it's why education is important......and the only wonders you guys are doing is asia peddling crack and populating asian cells.
Lol, Keyboard error. Back to the topic, what he said is 100% truth. Everyday in the south west, all we hear are people mining skulls, exhuming dead relatives and selling their heads, and organs for N1,500. depending on how big the penis is, some are sold for N2,500. Since i was born and now getting old ive never seen or head such before, even the late Idi-amin of Uganda didn't do half of what Yorubas are doing today. Recently a Yoruba friend of mine travelled back to Oyo to check if his late fathers tomb is still intact.
Egbami ntori Olohun! Akoba adaba, Olohun maje ari o......
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Lol, Keyboard error. Back to the topic, what he said is 100% truth. Everyday in the south west, all we hear are people mining skulls, exhuming dead relatives and selling their heads, and organs for N1,500. depending on how big the penis is, some are sold for N2,500. Since i was born and now getting old ive never seen or head such before, even the late Idi-amin of Uganda didn't do half of what Yorubas are doing today. Recently a Yoruba friend of mine travelled back to Oyo to check if his late fathers tomb is still intact.
Egbami ntori Olohun! Akoba adaba, Olohun maje ari o......

You're a waste of time and a waste of sperm...run along.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

It's no secret that Yoruba elders stood behind Igboho and ensured he was represented in court. meanwhile kanu is languishing in his own shit and piss while igbos in Lagos drink beer and eat pepper soup...
Coming from Ibadan expressway media.
Talking about brotherly love, we know how Yorubas suffered and were left to die during last covid-19 lockdown.
It was seen on news how Yorubas, learned and illiterates busted Igbo people's shop to loot.
You claim to have billionaires in afonja land but these same billionaires eschewed and sôju nu when hunger were biting your people hard that Yoruba people resorted to eating rats and agama lizards for food.

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You're a waste of time and a waste of sperm...run along.

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Coming from Ibadan expressway media.
Talking about brotherly love, we know how Yorubas suffered and were left to die during last covid-19 lockdown.
It was seen on news how Yorubas, learned and illiterates busted Igbo people's shop to loot.
You claim to have billionaires in afonja land but these same billionaires eschewed and sôju nu when hunger were biting your people hard that Yoruba people resorted to eating rats and agama lizards for food.

We also saw how in anambra land of billionaires were people were looting goats..... you're stale and pointless. Go to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Christistruth00:

It was the same as the Crime for Which the Last Chief Justice of the Federation was removed from office

Which is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm / Lagos Amaka. Pics From Nigeria's Greatest City / BREAKING: APC Jittery As LP, Nigerians Approach Court To Stop Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.