Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) (57248 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) / Hungry Hyena Carrying Severed Head Of Zebra In Its Mouth In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by snoopanddre(m): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Why are we blacks so wicked?
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Newton85: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Ask your conscience
Okay, what's wrong with abortion?
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
hopexter:

As if they’re not wicked to themselves undecided

Yet to see the one who does such a thing to humans, but you're right.

1 Like

Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Ammishaddai: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Newton85:
Okay, what's wrong with abortion?
I think you should throw that question to your mum . Perhaps she'll have a nice answer
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by HelpYourself(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
My heart warms when I remember the perfection of God the father and the spiritual laws and govern mankind.

Tomorrow you will read "Man visiting tourist resort eaten alive by lions and you will be accusing witches for sending the lion without knowing the cruelty such a man subjected lions to at his work place.

The laws of karma are perfect and incorruptible

smiley
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by grandstar(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
KingDash:
africans useless.. no wonder the universe troway us here

What's all this? Have you ever wondered if these were white South Africans?

Always quick to denounce your race.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by crafteck(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This generation is being sponsored by misplaced priorities. Animal cruelty makes headlines yet abortion doesn't? Smh

Animals don't have access to condom
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by themanderon: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
TMKsouth:

We can protect both human and animal rights at the same time.

Please do. I love South Africans but seeing those visuals really showed how bad things are with the black population over there. It seems the ANC has not been able to solve the problem of inequality for black South Africans after all these years?
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by KingDash: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
grandstar:

What's all this? Have you ever wondered if these were white South Africans?
Always quick to denounce your race.
how much you wanna bet?
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by hahn(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lion peppersoup wasted just like that! angry
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Ammishaddai: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
crafteck:

Animals don't have access to condom
...and neither do unborn children have a say in the actions of irresponsible adults.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Newton85: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I think you should throw that question to your mum . Perhaps she'll have a nice answer
I never came for your parents, neither was I rude to you, but since you've proven to be an ill-bred, ill-mannered scumbag, I'm informing you now that there's nothing wrong with abortion.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This generation is being sponsored by misplaced priorities. Animal cruelty makes headlines yet abortion doesn't? Smh
E tire me ooo
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Cubeman: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Cannibal lions. What would they have done to human being if they had not been too weak to attack?.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by TMKsouth: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
themanderon:

Please do. I love South Africans but seeing those visuals really showed how bad things are with the black population over there. It seems the ANC has not been able to solve the problem of inequality for black South Africans after all these years?

Indeed there's poverty, opportunism (looting) and a lot of progress as well. People like me and millions others have been given a good standard of living but sadly there's still a lot of work to do.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by ANON333: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You're not wise.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Ammishaddai: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
ANON333:

You're not wise.
...and you're probably just another piece of shit too .
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Coolsphinx: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Severe Absence of Purchasing Ability
Optimistguy1969:
SAPA: Serious Absence of Purchasing Ability
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by theTranscriber: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Newton85: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Throw your opinion to your mum and see how she fares with it. But meanwhile, kindly stay the fvck off my mentions
Again, nothing is wrong with abortion, you ill-bred, mentally unstable sub-human.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Youngsage: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Horrifying!
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Free those lions they will not agree ..

Everyone wants to have a reserve when they can't provide standard lifestyle for the animals..

Free them joor
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
What did they expect ? They were left hungry
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by AmazingELixir: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed

Is this what they mean by injured lion...
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Yankee101: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is wickedness

Kindness is not only to humans

Be kind to the environment, plants and animals also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

California: Hero Mom Punches, Fights Off Mountain Lion After It Attacked Her Son / Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed / Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.