Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) (57279 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) / Hungry Hyena Carrying Severed Head Of Zebra In Its Mouth In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Humans are more important than animals.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Just see how d writer tried hard to paint it as d worst form of cruelty...when herdsmen are killing defenceless natives in Nigeriya., bandits, terrorists reign in Zamfara,Sokoto, Katsina, Kaduna with Boko Haram in d NE walking on human blood.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by mohims(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Human beings are immeasurably wicked to animals.
You are feeling for a wild animal that shows no mercy to man. Wait till you have a one on one encounter with it then you will have a rethink about what you just said. I can never have pity for such animals.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Sleekfingers: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
googlepikins:

Phyno need to come and explain his song "Agu ana eri Agu" ( lion doesn't eat Lion)

When hunger set in, everything you see , go resemble food.....

From what my uncle, who was member of the nigerian army told me , during the civil war..... That the igbo's were roasting and eating their dead brothers, sisters, children, friends, aunt, uncle etc.......he said, he saw roasted human parts in pots.....that he even two young men butchering a dead girl......that he was so angry, that he killed them instantly....
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
mohims:

You are feeling for a wild animal that shows no mercy to man. Wait till you have a one on one encounter with it then you will have a rethink about what you just said. I can never have pity for such animals.

And what makes you think I haven't seen those animals in the wild? People captured them and did this to them. In the wild, who goes to challenge them? Look at the case carefully.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by grandstar(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
KingDash:
how much you wanna bet?

No need to bet. In most South African wildlife documentaries, it's mostly white South Africans in charge.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Optimistguy1969: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Coolsphinx:
Severe Absence of Purchasing Ability
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by ezechi24(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Oga, your mumu no get grade . So I must be Jesus to value the life of another person abi...? Nonsense

why are this animalistic ....you claim you love human life and it doesnt take you a second to insult your elder.....i bet you dont know insult is same thing as murder....na wa o
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Even in the book of genesis God told man to treat the creatures that share the earth with him kindly and not take cruel advantage of them.
Re: Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) by Gospel2Day: 5:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This generation is being sponsored by misplaced priorities. Animal cruelty makes headlines yet abortion doesn't? Smh
The woke generation is broke mentally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed / Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) / Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.