Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries (33209 Views)

FG To Sell Three Presidential Jets / Atiku: Sell Presidential Jets, Cancel N27bn National Assembly Renovation Fund / Garba Shehu: Buhari's Children Have The Right To Use Presidential Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Idamond: 5:44am On Oct 06, 2021
T4kbaba:

To buy not to bought.
grin
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by TeeGentle(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2021
wetin concern me with presidential jet

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Nadaken:
Most of them especially the vegetable have nothing productive doing with those jets

The veggies still make sense to him children pass your papa.

You get what you give.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by AMI3(m): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2021
Me I came to see the price tag of Naija Bet own
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:15am On Oct 06, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
That Zimbabwe on the list weak me. Only God knows how much Zimbabwean dollars the cost of the jet in USD will be at conversion to that hyperinflation currency.

Nigeria Naira go soon join the league under Buhari.
If care is not taken, it will soon become the most useless currency iñ Africa during this administration.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by CSTRR: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2021
The poorest continent with world class jets.
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by bluecircle470: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Vado:
The only one without estimated price attached is Nigeria’s own. �

There are two and not one. Don’t be economical with the truth
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by IdJack(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Only God knows how much Zimbabwean dollars is now.

Anyways, most of them dont have a say in their country.

Kindly Check my Signature for your Business Updates and Make money tips
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Kinzo0917(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2021
hisexcellency34:
This is the only place you find Nigeria in top three, never in good governance

You too funny. You just made me laff this morning
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by NaijaSumi: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Vado:

We are not gullible
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Guyman02: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Why did the nonsense article refer to the president of Zimbabwe as oppressive dictator and not Buhari, how many people are getting killed in Zimbabwe?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Lamasta(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2021
And their people are suffering massively
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by udy4real(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Vanity upon Vanity
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by DEEBOZZ(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Arab people with expensive toys.
What is Robert Mugabe Zimbabwe doing on that list
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by alanto: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Authoreety:
And the corruption wey we dey fight nor let Una price-tag Nigeria own..

OP, u are among Nigerias problem
The OP is mischievous. Look where Nigeria ow de. You go think say e de expensive. It’s around $70m to $80m. But he placed it among $400 and over. Bad intent if you ask me. Nigerian presidential jet should be number 7 or there about.
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Kirkman: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2021
super-sonic speeds indeed. All these bloggers go just dey use words anyhow without knowing the full meaning of what they are typing. Mtscheww.
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by judinho07(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2021
"where there is free ponppy ride why won't he be jeting out alway's....but i got to give to them..9ja jet is amezing i love them cause i know is more than three...!!!?
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Perfectbeing(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Very soon I'll fly in the eagle one.
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by donhils: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2021
So how is the one of $261 million ranked above the one of $400 million?
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by shantti(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Blacks are not fit to rule themselves. Robots should rule over us. Things will be more stable,no greediness, no nepotism, no wickedness
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Nigeriadondie: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Very useless African leaders with misplaced priorities. Living in opulence at the expense of citizens who are living in extreme poverty.

They borrow from rich western countries whose presidents and prime ministers don’t have jets

It is one of the many reasons our recurrent expenditure is more than the capital expenditure.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by akmath: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vado:
Not true. Nigeria,South Africa and Egypt
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by ofiko123(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dronedude:
Most countries have them in numbers. I think Nigeria has about 8 fleets.

I am thinking so too..
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Ejiyke24(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vado:
I thought so.who is fooling who?
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by femixville(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bifwoli:
Why pick on Zimbabwe only?

All those nations mentioned above are guilty of this crime to some degree and that's why Africa is the poorest continent in the whole world.

On paper ba...
People calling them poor are criminals keeping those nations wealth for them.. And they control this nations spending and access to their own funds..

If nation is poor, they won't be buying fleet of jets and flirting around with the excess money yet, they tagged them to be d poorest to empower them to keep deceiving their citizens that yes they said we're poor so, don't expect much..
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Litmus: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Flyingngel:
All these show how how backward Africans rulers has subjected the masses to.
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Litmus: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Flyingngel:
All these show how how backward Africans rulers has subjected the masses to.

This type of argument could be more effective if proponents are able to show how African nations whose leaders are without presidential aircrafts compare in all developmental indexes with those nations that do.
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by millionboi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Vado:
op no want make we catch m
Re: Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries by Zetty177x: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nadaken:
Most of them especially the vegetable have nothing productive doing with those jets

I have been wishing him evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position / Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.