Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu (17755 Views)

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja / Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Enugu ezike.... Chaii . Them go gather the gods and swear for them. Even if the government free them the gods wont let them.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by DeHorus: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:

Oga no go die put say u deh serve ur fathers land o. No body deh recognize martyr for Naija
Nor be lie, Bros, you sabi. Me dn japa teytey go my house.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2021
Temmytee10:
To be honest with y'all, this things happening in SE is planned by the enemies of the state just to paint IPOB evil, I know say IPOB self get their own but from the things I've seen happening in Jos, then I can categorically tell you what the government cannot do does not exist. Btw I'm not an Igbo person but the truth is obvious. Just yesterday there's been pressure on the United States to designate IPOB a terrorist organisation.

When people of NE made the same claimed u have stated they were called terrorists sympathisers. Now let see how the game goes on.....
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Obc1234(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2021
benuejosh:
Hmm.
IPOB are the people killing their brothers in South East. The unknown gun men are just a cover name to hide the identity of those committing those crimes in the South East. I say what I see.
stop spilling rubbish I'm from the same village where it happened that was done by armed robbers
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by bluecircle470: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Temmytee10:

Oga I no dey south east but Na confirm I dey tell you

Nah both una dey plan am abi, nah you get first hand info....
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Lawan112(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2021
my condolence to family members
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by benuejosh: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Obc1234:
stop spilling rubbish I'm from the same village where it happened that was done by armed robbers
IPOB are the ones committing all kinds of crime in your region. If you want call it arm robbery, they are the one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Unik3030: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Millimann:
The government and DSS should just present Nnamdi Kanu in court in the next sitting. They are not even asking for his release. Just bring him to court. That is what these people are asking for, and it's not too much to ask for.

They should do this to see if the disturbances would reduce. That's even what I expect the SE governor's to be talking about as a way of their intervention to maintain peace.
with what is happening right now n how buhari is trying to gather enough incriminating evidence against ipob he will never present nnamdi kanu so u people can prove who u are to the world n from there they will deal with u in d language u understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by benuejosh: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Last time I checked on Benue State your governor was shielding tears! Are you in Benue or are you a runaway citizen of Benue State?
that man the cash out and you people are there thinking he is saying the truth. No one in Benue believes him.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Newton85: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Temmytee10:

Werey.... sometimes I wonder if you truly know the evil going on in this country but no worry Las Las yousef go chop breakfast
Again, go and take your meds. You're obviously mentally unstable.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by benuejosh: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2021
Tomek09:

U say what you see even when you don't have any fact to back your claims. If I talk now, you will say I like tackling you and your State, Benue. How did you come to conclusion that Unknown Gun Men are/were IPOB?? Let's not trivialize sensitive issue like this. Kanu himself has distanced IPOB from their activities yet you are hell bent on roping and castigating them to what they know nothing about. Well done!!!
My good friend is sounding remorseful all of a sudden. Kanu distanced himself you say? When? Did he make any public appearance or issue out a communique stating his non-involvement in the killings being carried out by IPOB? Kanu has Sponsors also. He may denounce but how about his sponsors? For the fact that every problem is heaped on Buhari it is the same way every killing in the East will be linked to IPOB.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by sematec(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Everyday no good news only tragedies
Gunmen in a neighborhood killing vigilante
Why Nigeria? Gunmen, known or unknown seems more of a state sponsored private militia. and the police are quick to arrest some suspects
And the SE govts should go to Abuja to align this issues once and for all There is no peace insight for the SE.
I have always like the Ibos
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Spicycat(f): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2021
Temmytee10:
To be honest with y'all, this things happening in SE is planned by the enemies of the state just to paint IPOB evil, I know say IPOB self get their own but from the things I've seen happening in Jos, then I can categorically tell you what the government cannot do does not exist. Btw I'm not an Igbo person but the truth is obvious. Just yesterday there's been pressure on the United States to designate IPOB a terrorist organisation.

Yeah i agree with you, even Boko Haram is planned by the enemies of the NE just to paint the people evil undecided undecided undecided undecided

Leaving in self delusion is a death sentence on its own. grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Ify3: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2021
See your reasoning! And the only form to drive their grievance is to kill their fellow brothers, destroy their people's business, force their people not to do their business, etc. while the real players in the government are having a free field day. Continue until it gets to you.

Millimann:
The government and DSS should just present Nnamdi Kanu in court in the next sitting. They are not even asking for his release. Just bring him to court. That is what these people are asking for, and it's not too much to ask for.

They should do this to see if the disturbances would reduce. That's even what I expect the SE governor's to be talking about as a way of their intervention to maintain peace.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by ejigboyemustap(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
RichDad1:

No sacrifice is too much for the restoration of Biafra.
I pray your family should be next victims.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by ejigboyemustap(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2021
That is their problem, e know concern me
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by zinizta: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
Haa! Enugu-Ezike people's blood can't be spilled innocently without repercusions that will extend beyond culprits to their generations. The UGM will not also be spiritually unknown. Enugu-Ezike people detest blood shedding. Boyi Akwete and Chinedu Urama, I know your souls won't rest until your killers are apprehended.

I don't understand why this group are killing their own people ¿
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by zinizta: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
benuejosh:
Hmm.
IPOB are the people killing their brothers in South East. The unknown gun men are just a cover name to hide the identity of those committing those crimes in the South East. I say what I see.

Igbos don suffer .....make we talk truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by zinizta: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2021
RichDad1:

May you be a sacrifice too....say Amen if they born you well
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by zinizta: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2021
Millimann:

So the life of the average Igbo man doesn't matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by emilo2bad: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
Haa! Enugu-Ezike people's blood can't be spilled innocently without repercusions that will extend beyond culprits to their generations. The UGM will not also be spiritually unknown. Enugu-Ezike people detest blood shedding. Boyi Akwete and Chinedu Urama, I know your souls won't rest until your killers are apprehended.
I said it those who support ipob will regret later when their hand Met him. Bro take heart I feel your pain. Ipob supporter
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by emilo2bad: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2021
Millimann:

Who are you to tell FG what to do. Let igbos killed themselves what is Buhari concern. Kanu will face trial at the discretion of the FG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Steppinrazor(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Temmytee10:
keep deceiving yourself, how logical is this , the esn wic was created to safeguard the zone has never caught any of this unknown gunmen, if truly they are state actors then it means the esn is useless and should be disbanded
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by ezechi24(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2021
benuejosh:
Hmm.

i beg shut the 4k up
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by osuofia2(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2021
RichDad1:

Next is your whole family that will be used for the sacrifice
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2021
THIS HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH NIGERIAN SOIL,BUT EVIL SEARED HUMANS IN EAST DESTROYIN FOR THEIR MASTER D DEVIL,because OF LAND DISPUTES AND DISAGREEMENT OVER GOVERNANCE.E.G IF YOU COME TO EAST THEY QUERREL ALOT OVER LANDS,OVER CHEIFTENCY TITLE,OVER MUNDANE THINGS BURDERING ON ARROGANCE AND PRIDE,THIS IS AVENUE THEY USE TO SETTLE THEIR SCORES angry NDI IGBO REPENT O,LOVE YA BROTHERS AS YASEF,LIFE IS SACRED,MATERIAL THINGS ARE NOT VALUABLE COMPARED TO HUMAN LIFE.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by UndilutedFaxt: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2021
Temmytee10:

What effort has IPOB made to stop this unknown gun men? They claim they have stopped the Monday sit at home order, yet people can't go to Carry out their normal businesses. Unless they IPOB confront these men head-on, they will only be deceiving themselves
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by LordPsalm(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Its really sadenning to hear what the South East has turned into.

BUT a wise man will always ask what led to a place known for peace to turning so violent?

What went wrong?

The ipob have been very peaceful with their protests for years, never known for cwrrying weapons, never hurt anyone. JUST PEACEFUL PROTESTS.

Now, why woukd the greedy and stupid South Eastern Governors allow the FG coarse them into declaring their peaceful brothers as terrorists?

Same FG that has refused to proscribe their Fulani brothers who the world rated the 4th deadliest terrorists group.

I blame all these on the South Eastern Governors.
U declared ur peaceful brothers terrorists.
U allow the FG to invade ur brothers, kill them at will and incancerate them in their numbers. U kept quite cuz of ur foolish political ambitions. Now ur states are fast turning into Iraq.

When the Militants were carry sophisticated weapons, No South South governor openly condemned them nor tagged them terrorist.

What is with igbo leaders and greed?
The governors should all bow in shame for destroying thwir ancestral land and selling their people to their enemies.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:
Nothing serious, just a normal routine in AfghanEASTERN

The north na Australia
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by GetMeRight: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Temmytee10:

IPOB are filled with criminals, they're not people like you who believe that they have a future and dream. Holding brief for them is very silly in my opinion.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Mrpojj(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
https://www.thecable.ng/two-killed-as-gunmen-attack-neighbourhood-watch-office-in-enugu/amp
All this eagerness to paint ipob bad is what I dont get, it's too obvious
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Litmus: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
RichDad1:

I guess what you say make sense in the context of sacrificing others to achieve the goal. Especially if the individual or group who’s wants are achieved by scarifying others are without conscience. Sort of like I don’t care how many soldiers or citizens die to keep me and my family in the opulence to which we are accustomed or aspire

or, "no sacrifice is too much for YOU to make in the restoration of MY Biafra."

me in the UK, Norway, USA or Finland with my white wife and soft haird kids, that suffer nightmares just from watching violent Cartoons on plasma TVs. Meanwhile Nigeria children are expected to man-up though subjected regularly to gun battles between police and gunmen, or jumping over gutters blocked by the festering, decaying bodies of dead people scarified for charms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Isaac Achi, Catholic Priest Burnt To Death In Niger / Return £7.3m Or Face 10 Years In Jail, Court Tells Ex-banker, Who Helped Ibori / Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.