Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu (17887 Views)

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja / Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by NGpatriot: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mrpojj:

All this eagerness to paint ipob bad is what I dont get, it's too obvious

Guilty conscience ipob terrorist defender, I did not say anything about ipob your ipob terrorist brothers and the article did not say anything about them either, but you terrorists obsessed lovers and defenders just won't read and comprehend, the need to defend evil and destruction comes first before your own innocent people the terrorists are slaughtering every day.

Sad that you did not even bother to express any sadness for your own slaughtered people, defending terrorist means more to you than your own innocent, fathers, mothers, students, brothers, sisters and students being needless killed every day.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Taba21: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Temmytee10:
To be honest with y'all, this things happening in SE is planned by the enemies of the state just to paint IPOB evil, I know say IPOB self get their own but from the things I've seen happening in Jos, then I can categorically tell you what the government cannot do does not exist. Btw I'm not an Igbo person but the truth is obvious. Just yesterday there's been pressure on the United States to designate IPOB a terrorist organisation.

Ipob that can bury their tribe men/women alive are worse than terrorists
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Taba21: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Millimann:
The government and DSS should just present Nnamdi Kanu in court in the next sitting. They are not even asking for his release. Just bring him to court. That is what these people are asking for, and it's not too much to ask for.

They should do this to see if the disturbances would reduce. That's even what I expect the SE governors to be talking about as a way of their intervention to maintain peace.

As they bring Muhammad Yusuf to court na, you think you guys from the ravaged potopoto region are wise but see where you find yourselves
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Taba21: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
juniorstar:
How has the north become the East...south west get ready oo....make e no go choke oo..last last everybody go be refugee either 1st class or second class for another man land.

Chest beating will stop
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Taba21: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pesuzok:

Why haven't you gone to sacrifice yourself.

I am sure you don't even reside in the SE.

Biafra or death
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Drogunov: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Hypocrisy!!!

When there was no evidence of herdsmen committing the crime, the media was quick to heap blames on Fulani people. With the abundance of photo+video evidence of IPOB committing heinous crimes of arson and murder, the media heaped blame on "unknown gunmen" thereby covering for them.
We will remind them all when PMB leaves. It is madness and we must make them pay for it

Is Enugu your home town? Mugu!
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Mrpojj(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

Guilty conscience ipob terrorist defender, I did not say anything about ipob your ipob terrorist brothers and the article did not say anything about them either, but you terrorists obsessed lovers and defenders just won't read and comprehend, the need to defend evil and destruction comes first before your own innocent people the terrorists are slaughtering every day.

Sad that you did not even bother to express any sadness for your own slaughtered people, defending terrorist means more to you than your own innocent, fathers, mothers, students, brothers, sisters and students being needless killed every day.
Wetin dey worry this one?
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by ifycelebrity(f): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
Haa! Enugu-Ezike people's blood can't be spilled innocently without repercusions that will extend beyond culprits to their generations. The UGM will not also be spiritually unknown. Enugu-Ezike people detest blood shedding. Boyi Akwete and Chinedu Urama, I know your souls won't rest until your killers are apprehended. chai
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 07, 2021
kingthreat:
Abeg the Ndigbo in Lagos and other South Wests state don too much. Make una no come here again. Make una fix una yard. IPOB is fighting for Biafla freedom, they need your support against Fulani herdsmen and Igbo saboteurs.

What support?
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Simdyofficial(f): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2021
benuejosh:
Hmm.
IPOB are the people killing their brothers in South East. The unknown gun men are just a cover name to hide the identity of those committing those crimes in the South East. I say what I see.
see this Benue man talking shocked
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by benuejosh: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Simdyofficial:
see this Benue man talking shocked
he's making sense.
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by Simdyofficial(f): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
benuejosh:
he's making sense.
making sense in another man's problem while his house is burning shocked
Re: Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu by benuejosh: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Simdyofficial:
making sense in another man's problem while his house is burning shocked
My dear, Benue is fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sends “Babalawo” To Jail For N2.5m Fraud (photo) / Kaduna: Seventeen Killed, One Missing In Fresh Kajuru Attacks / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.