Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja (35302 Views)

Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Hungerbadoo: 12:56pm On Mar 04
Robbers came to my neighbourhood on sunday morning robbing from one house to another between 3:20am-5:00am in the morning. They first robbed a nearby house with no security fence where they collected two hundred thousand naira, and also went away with pepperd stew. Next is my kinsman's home where they tied him up and also made away with his laptop, phones and a Tvs motorcycle.

Another neighbour was not spared as he was stabbed on different parts of his body and left to die.

I've made up my mind to relocate from the area immediately my rent is due before it's too late.

File photo used for illustration

21 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by ogil: 12:57pm On Mar 04
Abuja of all people

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Jakumo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Robbers came to my neighbourhood on sunday morning robbing from one house to another between 3:20am-5:00am in the morning. They first robbed a nearby house with no security fence where they collected two hundred thousand naira, and also went away with pepperd stew. Next is my kinsman's home where they tied him up and also made away with his laptop, phones and a Tvs motorcycle. Another neighbour was not spared as he was stabbed on different parts of his body and left to die. I've made up my mind to relocate from the area immediately my rent is due before it's too late.

Out of curiosity how were you able to avoid being invaded in your home?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Hungerbadoo: 1:19pm On Mar 04
Jakumo:

Out of curiosity how were you able to avoid being invaded in your home?
Na God oo my brother, our compound thou fenced with barb wire was miraculously saved

49 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by 377: 1:21pm On Mar 04
Why not mention the area it happened

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Hungerbadoo: 1:39pm On Mar 04
377:
Why not mention the area it happened
Nyaya

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by 377: 1:45pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Nyaya
That place used to me terrible even during the day time. Guys over there should be very careful

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by columbus007(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04
Lolz
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by lawalosky(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04
Nyanya is a very dangerous area, expecially that mopol up ward

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Rahkman: 4:38pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Nyaya
that place no be Abuja abeg angry

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Tallesty1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Robbers came to my neighbourhood on sunday morning robbing from one house to another between 3:20am-5:00am in the morning. They first robbed a nearby house with no security fence where they collected two hundred thousand naira, and also went away with pepperd stew. Next is my kinsman's home where they tied him up and also made away with his laptop, phones and a Tvs motorcycle. Another neighbour was not spared as he was stabbed on different parts of his body and left to die. I've made up my mind to relocate from the area immediately my rent is due before it's too late.
grin grin grin grin grin

During Buhari's first Tenure, a thief broke into my kitchen just a day after I restocked, he took everything except onions and potatoes.

He then ate the rice I cooked to his fill then used my food flask to carry the rest.

laugh nearly kill me when day break.

279 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by TrustNone: 4:46pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
it's everywhere.
Here in the South South last two weeks armed robbers have been giving us sleepless nights from houses to houses

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by oglalasioux(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04
Rahkman:

Nyanya is Abuja. It's less than 10 kilometres to the seat of power, Aso Rock. That Nyanya is intermingled with Nassarawa State doesn't take that status away.

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Iamicekid(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04
oglalasioux:

Nyanya is Abuja. It's less than 10 kilometres to the seat of power, Aso Rock. That Nyanya is intermingled with Nassarawa State doesn't take that status away.

Nyanya is nassarawa boss, a lot of places people tag as Abuja is not Abuja if not that the road in Abuja is good that’s why unna dey use kilometers mention am se it’s not far but in reality it actually is

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by oglalasioux(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04
Iamicekid:

Nyanya is nassarawa boss, a lot of places people tag as Abuja is not Abuja if not that the road in Abuja is good that’s why unna dey use kilometers mention am se it’s not far but in reality it actually is

Google could have helped you but you chose to be emotional. Nyanya is under the FCT not Nassarawa State. Nassarawa state starts at Mopol Junction just by AA Rano filling station. By the way, Nassarawa State is closer to Abuja than Gwarimpa Estate. Don't let the heavy traffic decieve you.

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by atoo900: 5:01pm On Mar 04
Rahkman:
dey play my fans

7 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by ibechris(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04
Iamicekid:

Nyanya is Abuja.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by ibechris(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04
Iamicekid:

Nyanya is Abuja and that exactly where Abuja ends.

Dont u see the pillar demarcation between it and Abuja?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Lifestone(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04
ibechris:

Nyanya is Abuja.
You are wrong. Nyanya is Nassarawa

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by ibechris(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04
Lifestone:

You are wrong. Nyanya is Nassarawa

Context in source publication
area of study Nyanya is located in the periphery of Abuja city. It is a town in Abuja municipal area council and bounded in the North by Runji, East by Keffi and to the south of Karu in Nasarawa state.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Jakumo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04
ibechris:

area of study Nyanya is located in the periphery of Abuja city. It is a town in Abuja municipal area council and bounded in the North by Runji, East by Keffi and to the south of Karu in Nasarawa state.

Whenever two geographers fight, it is the map that suffers.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Lifestone(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04
ibechris:

Now you get
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by fayomim: 6:06pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Nyaya

Which part of nyanya

1 Like

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by alpharoyalty: 6:11pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Anywhere abóki dominate in abuja, run!

34 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by YoshihideSuga: 6:37pm On Mar 04
TrustNone:
it's everywhere.
Here in the South South last two weeks armed robbers have been giving us sleepless nights from houses to houses

South south is too broad. Where exactly in the south south?

9 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by TrustNone: 6:38pm On Mar 04
YoshihideSuga:

South south is too broad. Where exactly in the south south?
Uyo.
Akwa Ibom State

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by YoshihideSuga: 6:39pm On Mar 04
TrustNone:
Uyo.
Akwa Ibom State

shocked

Terrible! My utmost sympathies. Which area in Uyo?

6 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Nairalander248: 7:14pm On Mar 04
Rahkman:

Though it's technically part of Abuja, it's in Nasarawa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by onlinestaff247: 7:46pm On Mar 04
I stayed at Orange Market, Nasarawa and later packed to Area C, Nyanya.

Categorically speaking, Nyanya is in Abuja...From Checking point after Nyanya Abuja down is Mararaba - Orange Market - One Man Village - Masaka - Winners Road, all in Nasarawa...Therefore, Nyanya is the last settlement on that axis and it functions like a border before crossing into Nasarawa state.

Opposite Nyanya is Jikwoyi - Karishi - Orozo which is also in Abuja.

I stayed in Abuja for 11 years.

You guys disputing should stop it as I'm an authority on this matter.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by ibechris(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04
Jakumo:

Whenever two geographers fight, it is the map that suffers.

U are right but.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by DropsMic(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04
Hian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' / Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) / Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.