Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash (34544 Views)

Pandora: Oyetola Denies Link With London Properties / Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko / How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by rolams(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2021
This nonsense report without careful examination, No meticulous check on the constitution!
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by RodgersAkpafu: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2021
OmoEpe:

Seems you have forgotten that the stealing was done as a PDP chieftain during the stealing bazaar of Jonathan.

A lot of things we now suffer was due to the satanic heist of that administration. I guess you are too blind to notice that
Stop talking crap
What we are suffering today is failure of leadership
Buhari 6 year disastrous rule is part of what contributed to where we are today
In a mess
So save us those stories you are trying to tell

Nigerian leaders dont care about the masses
And the masses sef dont even love themselves
It's a shameful place to be in really
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by sanpipita(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Mynd44:
I am curious as to how twitter will take this Pandora papers things seeing as Twitter has said they wont tolerate contents gotten from hacks on their platform.

Pandora, So Bala Mohammed, Peter Obi, Stella Oduah.

They still haven't told us anything we don't know yet. And these evidences are still not admissible in court

Yea Pandora papers is just sensationalized more like media trial, most things they are 'revealing' is nothing new

2 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by FaithELEFAN(f): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
We can now understand why she hurriedly left the PDP for the evil party.

Her sins will be swept under the he carpet
It is what it is
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by mrvitalis(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Frankyboy1:

O! Pls shut up, some of you no just wise, owning a business, then what stops you from declaring your assets, and why hiding it under fictitious owners, if it wasn't gotten illegally, make all of una de there de defend thieves, whether na obi o,Stella o, diezianni o,Mohammed o, tinubu o,fayemi o, wike o, they re all wicked,and have plundered this nation in abysmal and shameful state
Avioding tax If u can is part of business oga it's different from tax evasion ...they are not the same damn you guys are ...

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by mrvitalis(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Elsueno:

Mehn I will love to have supporters like u if I get into politics, a mean I can do whatever I want, & u guys will still defend grin
Most of u think tax aviodance n evasion is the same smh
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Victorclean1: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2021
The owner of premium times newspaper is Dapo Olorunyomi. Olorunyomi , an APC chieftain and a tribal bigot

What do you expect?. All corrupt leaders should be exposed irrespective of your tribe. But the case here is different.

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by rolams(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Mynd44:
I am curious as to how twitter will take this Pandora papers things seeing as Twitter has said they wont tolerate contents gotten from hacks on their platform.

Pandora, So Bala Mohammed, Peter Obi, Stella Oduah.

They still haven't told us anything we don't know yet. And these evidences are still not admissible in court

I am telling you. This Pandora is just publishing nonsense without carefully looking into the constitution. Just kept publishing rubbish, how will someone who owns a company in a foreign country paid tax to the country where the company is resident and such company is expected to pay tax again in Nigeria? Is that not double tax?

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by AK481(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2021
War against igbos .

Bullshit .
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by hedonido: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2021
Until the so-called Pandora papers expose Bola Tinubu's illicit financial dealings, I wouldn't take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Gbajure(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2021
helinues:
Enough of all this Rubbish from Pandora abi na Pancake self

See the way they are just calling money anyhow. N5bn cash?

Rabbish

Becos an Igbo once again is involved?

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Zainabthegirl1(f): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2021
There are levels to this
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Yuslaw2438: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
Premium times being the only participating nigeria news outlet in this Pandora stuff has turned herself as a tool to witch hunt eastern politicians just same way no American businessman was mentioned in the saga despite America being the country with the highest offshore accounts.

I don't want to believe that the Lagos-ibadan brown envelop journalism want to discredit eastern politicians ahead of 2023 the way they packaged and transformed a failed coupist and tribalist to us in 2015.

5.2 billion naira is still not up to the full capacity of one bullion van talk more of three. I suspect that a bullion van can contain up to 20-30 billion naira.
Mr taiwo tell us your true motive

That's how u mislead people base on ethnic sentiment and crucify Buhari for protecting Fulani terrorists herdsmen which he also his ethnic group
We have a long way to go in this country called Nigeria
The fastest way to go right now is to conduct referendum and allow every ethnic group to go there separate way..we are not one Nigeria and we will never been one Nigeria
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by helinues: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Gbajure:

Becos an Igbo once again is involved?

And what's my business with that?

undecided
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Gbajure(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
Premium times being the only participating nigeria news outlet in this Pandora stuff has turned herself as a tool to witch hunt eastern politicians just same way no American businessman was mentioned in the saga despite America being the country with the highest offshore accounts.

I don't want to believe that the Lagos-ibadan brown envelop journalism want to discredit eastern politicians ahead of 2023 the way they packaged and transformed a failed coupist and tribalist to us in 2015.

5.2 billion naira is still not up to the full capacity of one bullion van talk more of three. I suspect that a bullion van can contain up to 20-30 billion naira.

You are not OK. May God in His mercy separate Biafra from my country.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by OmoEpe(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Stop talking crap
What we are suffering today is failure of leadership
Buhari 6 year disastrous rule is part of what contributed to where we are today
In a mess
So save us those stories you are trying to tell

Nigerian leaders dont care about the masses
And the masses sef dont even love themselves
It's a shameful place to be in really

And yet PDP is a saviour to you as against APC?

You guys reasoning faculties are actually deformed

If PDP had used the money brazenly looted to build all infrastructure being built now, there wouldn't have been reason to pile up debt today to do them but in your disjointed and hate filled mind the theif is innocent and the one borrowing to replace what was stolen for common good is the vallian

Only this explains your dementia

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by sematec(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2021
When them go expose buhari, minister of petroleum?
All this politicians are worst than average criminals in the streets. They should be held responsible for the current state of the country.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Gbajure(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Thisis2raw:
Am yet to see any leak document of any apc member

How will that be when the Pandora project was set up and fully financed by APC.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Thisis2raw:
Did u suddenly develop eye problem when Bagudu's article was released yesterday?

3 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Gbajure(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2021
sematec:
All this politicians are worst than average criminals in the streets. They should be held responsible for the current state of the country.

Common sense indeed is not common. Buhari can never be exposed just becos there is nothing to expose. With all his leadership failings, he is ever snow white when it comes to corruption

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by sematec(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2021
I also thought ibori is the biggest embezzler, Maybe it Buhari
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Guyman02: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
what stopped you from writing?

Are you too stoopid to write?

And is Mike Adenuga a politician? What concerns him with your stupidity?
No, Mike Adenuga is not even a Nigerian, mad man
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by princewarri1985: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/488358-pandora-papers-how-stella-oduah-secretly-bought-n5billion-london-properties-with-cash.html
I JUST DONT KNOW WHY NAIRALAND IS TOO SLOW WITH POPULAR BREAKING AND TRENDING NEWS, THIS PLATFORM IS THE BIGGEST IN AFRICA AND EVEN BIGGER THAN LINDA IKEJIS BLOG, THERE IS LESS FOREIGN STORIES HERE TOO, MOD YOU ALL NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE BRYMO TUFACE SAGA A TRENDING NEWS ALL OVER AFRICA NEVER STILL REACH NAIRALAND NA WA, IF THE MOD AND SEUN PERMIT ME I CAN BE DROPPING ALL THE NEWS HERE FOR FREE AS HE DEY HOT. LALASTICAL TAKE NOTE TO BECAUSE NA ONLY SNAKE MATTER YOU SABI

3 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by hopexter(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2021
Diipii:
Isn't this too much?

You can imagine, no single conscience at all. Very disheartening angry
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by NGpatriot: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2021
And still return to her poor and wretched village to paddle canoe?

Of what relevance are you as a person and a public official when your people suffer while you stash massive funds away abroad, money that you can not use or enjoy, money that you can not spend in the open because it's hidden and ill-gotten ...

Sad..

3 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Yuslaw2438: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2021
hedonido:
Until the so-called Pandora papers expose Bola Tinubu's illicit financial dealings, I wouldn't take it seriously.

That's Baseless accusation you share within urself in the southeast without any evidence to back ur claimed i dont think Tinubu is innocent either Perhaps is more smarter than Panama and Pandora Paper Investigators because none of them ever accuse or indict him of corruption maybe he's innocent of allegations people are level against him

2 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Newton85: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Thisis2raw:
Yeah, Stella Oduah must be a member of the Republican Party in America.

5 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by sylve11: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Diipii:
Isn't this too much?

You will keep asking and asking and you will never get answers to your questions.

Every Nigerian is partially a saint until they become politicians. cool
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by hopexter(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:

Something is wrong with you, you think this is a joke?

3 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by olaniyi0(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Frankyboy1:

O! Pls shut up, some of you no just wise, owning a business, then what stops you from declaring your assets, and why hiding it under fictitious owners, if it wasn't gotten illegally, make all of una de there de defend thieves, whether na obi o,Stella o, diezianni o,Mohammed o, tinubu o,fayemi o, wike o, they re all wicked,and have plundered this nation in abysmal and shameful state
Guy, I just dey read those comments up there and I don't even know what to say, the anonymity the internet provides really is something. I mean people can be this dumb to protect politicians and I'm very sure most of them will be the first to burn someone who stole a biscuit

2 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Scottz: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2021
helinues:
Enough of all this Rubbish from Pandora abi na Pancake self

See the way they are just calling money anyhow. N5bn cash?

Rabbish
Una no go read anything na to run book space go de hungry una.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by victorazy(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Northernans no get properties in Dubai?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai / Tobias Okwuru: APC Clarifies Buhari's Appointment Of 'Dead' Ex Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.