Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash (34540 Views)

Pandora: Oyetola Denies Link With London Properties / Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko / How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by princewarri1985: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2021
These people violate the laws but they’re above the law

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by KMblake: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Stella na Nigeria biggest female thief...

She dey learn for where Allison Daziani Dey oh..
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by ruggedtimi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
helinues:
Enough of all this Rubbish from Pandora abi na Pancake self

See the way they are just calling money anyhow. N5bn cash?

Rabbish
you call it rubbish ....even though the govt won't do acting against these people, is an eye opener for us to see the financial crimes our politicians they commit
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by merits(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pandora ko,patami ni
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Oduduwa707: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
Stella was a billionaire before joining politics. She had her first UK house in the 1990s. In fact she has an oil servicing firm. I don't know what her crimes are exactly.
She might be corrupt and I am not holding brief for her but
Premium times being the only participating nigeria news outlet in this Pandora stuff has turned herself as a tool to witch hunt eastern politicians just same way no American businessman was mentioned in the saga despite America being the country with the highest offshore accounts.

I don't want to believe that the Lagos-ibadan brown envelop journalism want to discredit eastern politicians ahead of 2023 the way they packaged and transformed a failed coupist and tribalist to us in 2015.

I believe all thief should be made to face the law irrespective of their religion,tribe and political affiliating. But when journalism is one sided and aims to be mischievous and partial in order to please the tribe,religion and political affiliation of the journalist or her company. Then such journalist and her write up will not be taken serious by me and people of rational mind.

What is the difference between what the government is doing and what premium times is doing? Prosecuting criminals from other tribes but shielding criminals from your tribe.

Mr taiwo adebayo tell us your true motive

Just imagine a typical foolish Nigerian spewing nonsense as usual. angry

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Fahdiga(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

She was never a corrupt individual who was just being witch hunted for being a PDP card member. How come an incorruptible person be declared a saint In APC when she was already one in PDP. Or they suddenly became corrupt by crossing to APC? Just a question o
Help me ask Buhari and Bawaa
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by RodgersAkpafu: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
OmoEpe:

And yet PDP is a saviour to you as against APC?

You guys reasoning faculties are actually deformed

If PDP had used the money brazenly looted to build all infrastructure being built now, there wouldn't have been reason to pile up debt today to do them but in your disjointed and hate filled mind the theif is innocent and the one borrowing to replace what was stolen for common good is the vallian

Only this explains your dementia
Stop talking this crap
The PDP lost reelection for a reason
APC was supposed to change things for the better
But they have spent two terms
And changed things for the worst
Nigerians are feeling the heat
No defence you will put on behalf of your paymasters will becloud what is clear to us all.
APC failed this country
period

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by shoprite: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Illuminatiship:

Immediately after Deziani

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by OmoManU: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
anorexicmuster:

To some extent, world leaders operate under an 'all eyes are on me' policy. So, if you want to hide money, you either do it cleverely, or you don't, because there is some muckracker out for thy trobule.

Buhari is either being very very careful, or he really does not have any offshore stuff.(Either is possible). It is also possible he is keeping his money in an area not covered by the leaks. (Panama papers covered offshore companies set up in Panama, not in any other country, for example)

Also, the papers are 12 million in number. And the investigators are still sifting through them

This is a very very intelligent response that I do like, respect my G.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by KinSlayer: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gbajure:

Wikipedia is NOT citable source pls and always updated an more info comes in. However, PT is part of the consortium that initiated this report and hence has first hand information.

But the Igbos are just another group of humans. A tribe on another level. They will believe anything so far it is about others.

Emefiele is destroying the exchange rate but not even a whimper from the usual loud mouths. But when Adeosun was in office, even monetary bad news are due to her incompetence. Biafra must just be granted .

Thanks for the info. But your second paragraph and downwards is off topic
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by SaiOsinbajo: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Help me ask Buhari and Bawaa

Nothing to ask buhari here because my question is a response to those who see challenging an individual on the ground of corruption as with hunting and then claim saint when they move to the ruling party
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by joey150(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
Stella was a billionaire before joining politics. She had her first UK house in the 1990s. In fact she has an oil servicing firm. I don't know what her crimes are exactly.
Premium times being the only participating nigeria news outlet in this Pandora stuff has turned herself as a tool to witch hunt eastern politicians just same way no American businessman was mentioned in the saga despite America being the country with the highest offshore accounts.

I don't want to believe that the Lagos-ibadan brown envelop journalism want to discredit eastern politicians ahead of 2023 the way they packaged and transformed a failed coupist and tribalist to us in 2015.

I believe all thief should be made to face the law irrespective of their religion,tribe and political affiliating. But when journalism is one sided and aims to be mischievous and partial in order to please the tribe,religion and political affiliation of the journalist or her company. Then such journalist and her write up will not be taken serious by me and people of rational mind.

What is the difference between what the government is doing and what premium times is doing? Prosecuting criminals from other tribes but shielding criminals from your tribe.

Simpletons like you abandon facts, play dumb to evidence and would rather embrace tribalism.

I don't care who's exposing who, if you've stolen public funds and the evidence is damn overwhelming then you must answer for it.

Whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Don't you know money is a member of no tribe or clan same as suffering and poverty?

You hold brief for the same thieves that would eagerly cooperate with different tribes if the goal was to steal and plunder our common wealth.

Regardless of the motive of the writer, the story makes some concrete allegations of fraud and embezzlement and any sensible person would be far worried about that than the tribe or clan of the writer.

Imagine being an investigative journalist in Nigeria, you spend hours and resources probing a case and when you reveal what you found, those from the tribe of the accused person will call you a thief and sellout.

Shame on bigots like you!

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Fahdiga(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Nothing to ask buhari here because my question is a response to those who see challenging an individual on the ground of corruption as with hunting and then claim saint when they move to the ruling party
Then why should the ruling party accept them having known their antecedent. And besides the ruling party campaigned on the basis of fighting corruption
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by izzygoing(f): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pls my good people of Nigeria

I have a big shop at a very busy and strategic location in the Ikotun area of Lagos that will be ideal for the following businesses;

(1) Phones and accessories

(2) Jewelleries, wristwatches, eyeglasses and perfumes

(3) Shoes/ Clothes, handbags.

But no money to stock inventory after the major protest that affected businesses last year (The end Sars protest) and now the season is around the corner and I am looking for a good business partner within Nigeria or Overseas that can provide financing or stocks based on agreement. Preferably, I would like to get the required finance to purchase inventory and payback on the agreement but I am open to good options.

This opportunity is only open for business-minded individuals including importers and wholesalers of the above-listed products

You can send me an email to: grandrapids.ng@gmail.com for further discussion. Thanks.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by ExtraVioment: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
These are the reasons why we don't have electricity.

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Speakright79(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:

Exactly; one wonders why only names like Peter Obi and Stella Oduah are making headlines in an award winning corrupt nation where SEsterners are only marginal participants. What about the mainstream participants from the north and south west? I guess they are saints.

We should clap for ourselves; we are making progress as a shithole....
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by SaiOsinbajo: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Then why should the ruling party accept them having known their antecedent. And besides the ruling party campaigned on the basis of fighting corruption

If they are seen as not being corrupt and at such shouldn't be witch hunted, so that shouldn't change over night because they crossed parties. I don't support their moves either and their intake into the ruling party, but if people who for the sake of party affiliation or hatred for the president don't see them as corrupt and witch hunted while they were in PDP, their status should remain same now that they are in APC
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Agugbadin: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Confirmed thief.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by galaxy2020(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
That's why she joined APC....
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by PentiumPro(f): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ibos really cashed out under GEJ

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Lugianostar(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stella Oduah

Chai?
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Elsueno: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
Most of u think tax aviodance n evasion is the same smh
Stealing is not corruption!

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by sureinfo: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
All these money and yet no one can see your impact on Nigeria
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Benwallt(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Google is at your disposal
You be igbo
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by coolitempa(f): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2021
PentiumPro:
Ibos really cashed out under GEJ

Welcome back.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by 2016easy2017: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Its a lie. They did that against Diezani.they want to justify their Faruq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa / Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.