Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items (17521 Views)

Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi / Police Exhumes Corpse Of LASU Student Killed By Her Boyfriend / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by hetyo: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2021
This is serious
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by rhythyson: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Idiot Clan grin grin grin grin
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by omofranyoung(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2021
If the deceased was Afonja then this is justified
You are just a Big fool......

Good for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by CrazyGranddad(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2021
You don't side step village people. Even Nigeria has a Customary Court to settle disputes relating to customs. There is nothing the police can do in this case except ask them to go settle amicably.

Follow the laws of your land. Dem no dey do James Bond or shine okpolo eye for village.
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Danjikanbauchi: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2021
I will suggest that the council chairman should be returned with the corps to the grave. Two of them should be buried together.

1 Like

Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Decentdave(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2021
New thing everyday
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Prosperous111(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I for show the villager council chairman shege if am one of the dead man family member.

They have no right under the Nigeria Constitution to do this.

I go first make sure say the Village Council Chairman is locked up in a police cell, I don't know how is family members will raise more than #5m I used in burying the corpse, if dem no fit afford my money, the man will be in cell and I go make sure say the case reach court.

I won't accept anything less than the #5m I used in burying the corpse.

Ahhhh nah 5m you take bury the corpse grin
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Lamasta(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
benuejosh:
My eyes have seen my ears.

'Calvary Greetings' for Village people letter?

This one shock me o grin
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by AvalonSpace(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Nawa o.. Me, i go sue the village chairman and claim 10 million naira damages.
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by seanjy4konji: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2021
real village people...

All that thing asked for no reach money for iphoe or money for hook up money for tonto decay...

dem no allow poor man rest..
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by otokx(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I will suggest that the council chairman should be returned with the corps to the grave. Two of them should be buried together.

Do you want them to continue the quarrel at the next level?
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Danjikanbauchi: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2021
otokx:

Do you want them to continue the quarrel to the next level?
no the chairman is too wicked to be alive.
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by danchefs(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Does this still happen?
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Franklyspeakin: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Them even add calvary greetings... Yet dry gin, dey list
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by KarlWhyte(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
If the deceased was Afonja then this is justified.

You and those dt liked ur comment re senseless.... angry
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by otokx(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2021
The people that signed that letter should be cooling off at the SCID by now.
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Lugianostar(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Does wickedness pay?
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by don4real18(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2021
I already knew it was Akwa Ibom without opening the page.

1 Like

Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by daddio(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Niece:
Village Council Chairman Allegedly Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items Demanded

https://.com/village-council-chairman-allegedly-exhumes-corpse-after-family-failed-to-provide-items-demanded/

Lalasticlala

Calvary greetings ...

Chief!!!

Maka wai!!!?

Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Tomahawk99(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
If the deceased was Afonja then this is justified.
Imagine this from a grown ass adult.
Dem suppose castrate you so that you no go born more idiots like you.

1 Like

Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by arthurwillia(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2021
Abeg who is a chief mourner?
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by denjjy(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2021
If not Akwa Ibom where else do you think this nonsense can happen.
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Ehmmah588(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2021
PAWG:
SMH

Make your Akwa Ibom babe no carry belle come die o, YOU GO LEARN

Swears bro no be lie

1 Like

Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Satazaa: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Please can anyone on nairaland tell what the black man has ever contributed to civilization? anytime I look around my sitting room or I step I ask myself which is our invention, absolutely nothing apart from juju and destruction undecided
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Safyqueen: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Just goes to show how bad Christianity is in Nigeria

Nigerian Christianity has a problem. Most Christians are just Christians in name only. Not in lifestyle.

Hmmm, subtle criticism. If this were to be in the North, hmmm, Buhari and Lord Lugard go hear am pass the religion Islam sef.
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Joydan95: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Akanoaaa(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Fear village people
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2021
What’s wrong with Akwa Ibom people?

1 Like

Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by macrodata(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2021
benuejosh:
My eyes have seen my ears.

'Calvary Greetings' for Village people letter?
and in the end they're requesting for sacrificial items to appease the gods.

This country no normal at all.
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by toprealman: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I for show the villager council chairman shege if am one of the dead man family member.

They have no right under the Nigeria Constitution to do this.

I go first make sure say the Village Council Chairman is locked up in a police cell, I don't know how is family members will raise more than #5m I used in burying the corpse, if dem no fit afford my money, the man will be in cell and I go make sure say the case reach court.

I won't accept anything less than the #5m I used in burying the corpse.
You shall suffer no loss bro....channel your ginger to something else
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by nizelgirl(f): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Akwa Ibom ayaya. Wahala be like bicycle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Phone Thief In Lagos (Photo) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Murdered In Her House In Abuja / Teenager steals 3-year-old boy In Lagos after punching his mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.