Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items (17530 Views)

Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi / Police Exhumes Corpse Of LASU Student Killed By Her Boyfriend / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Samdelzon(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
ShitHead:
They came in the name of the King of Peace to fight a man resting in peace.

They' ve pissed on his peace and have seized the deceased's sleep..

1 Like

Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by paltielx: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Totally nonsense and unacceptable. This is greed and poverty
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Things dey happen for this country ooo, I am sure this is not the first time he does that, he must be dealt with seriously
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by Ayobami0411: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Calvary greetings and those items to be brought sha
Re: Village Council Chairman Exhumes Corpse After Family Failed To Provide Items by AlphaAutos: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
paulolee:

I swear....wetin pain me pass be say na my state and I dey dt oruk anam like dis based on hustle tinz..
very peaceful place to be but wickedness runs In their veins codedly..

Wickedness runs in their blood and you are still there. Why don't you leave there?

Don't generalize wrong doings of few people. Always use ur brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) / Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) / RRS Arrests Phone Thief In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.