Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) (32304 Views)

Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary / My First Caucasian Dog / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Tess24: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please, take Anabel to the vet..

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Champneys: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Calabar people don knack Anabel apako.

Nah for pepper soup pot next time wey you see her.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Pictures below is my 3 Month old female Caucasian. her energy level is very very weak,. at times, when she's even walking, she fall. she cant even jump out of the cage by herself without falling. she likes doing most of her play lying down. how can i correct this please. to even walk with her on chains, its a no no for her. any recommendations please.

see her picture and short video below.

dont u no road to d office of a vet doctor?
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Lifebenzy: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
That tiles floor will spoil his leg..
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by livelyjobs: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
You put puppy on tiles you wan make he stand
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by poiZon: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Pictures below is my 3 Month old female Caucasian. her energy level is very very weak,. at times, when she's even walking, she fall. she cant even jump out of the cage by herself without falling. she likes doing most of her play lying down. how can i correct this please. to even walk with her on chains, its a no no for her. any recommendations please.

U can't support buhari and expect ur dog to exhibit the energy of trump.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Afrikween(f): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=akoniyong post=106492371]Good Day Nairalanders..

Take her to a Vet ASAP
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by DoggoneDogg: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Eat it.
Not all dogs are for pets, some are for consumption. Like this one.

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Afrikween(f): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Take her to a Vet ASAP
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by DoggoneDogg: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
Afrikween:
Take her to a Vet ASAP
[/s]

What she needs to do is take the dog to a Calabar restaurant to be converted to meat. Even the dog is screaming for it.

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by biyams(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Increase her protein intake and most importantly calcium. Go to where u buy their feed and check the ones with higher calcium constituents or ask from those selling. Better still see a vet Dr for specific recommendations and clarity.

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by tujays(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
more....
Caucasian or black nigggro?
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by tonyscorp(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Take her for immunization

akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by AmazingELixir: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Paddyman please take her to the Vet....its prolly deficiency in calcium or something..

Meanwhile my adorable Lhasa that gives me joy

4 Likes

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by LadyMedina25(f): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
My dog Felicia is practically lazy... I carry her to the bathroom and when she sleeps the manner at which she spreads her legs and open her yanch makes me think sometimes...
Shes only jumping when there is food and she can eat ehnnn

4 Likes

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
rastaLivity:
The first pic, dogs are not comfortable on tiles albeit a young one
E go shock you. My dog prefers tiles to bare floor
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Joydan95: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Rush her to a veterinary Doctor. And never allow your Caucasian dog to go a dumpsite/dumpster, never let her play with local dogs
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by akoniyong: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
harmargedon:
what do you feed her?

BOOSTER FOREIGN FOOD
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by akoniyong: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
HEBEI:
I am not a veterinary doctor, but I don't understand how you expect a dog that feeds on this kind of stubborn and meatless bone to be strong

Do you know the amount of energy required to break such deadly bone

Thats a toy chew bone oga.

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by gentleibraheem(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
I for talk say make you dey give am weed.
but anything Caucasian no dey get ginger
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by freshkpomo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Take her to a vet, in two weeks time she should be ok. Feed her with cerelak and whisked egg and also add glucose and a pinch of salt to her drinking water. Additionally you can feed her with fish offals and water from boiled meet. But this dog will die if you don't take her to a vet.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by akoniyong: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Noted... all. Thanks.. if one follow Some advise on this platform ehn., na die.. Thanks all i'll take her to a VET .. i'll update you on the outcome .. Thanks nairalanders. i love this family

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Allisgud: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Give am ewa and bread
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by akoniyong: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
freshkpomo:

Take her to a vet, in two weeks time she should be ok. Feed her with cerelak and whisked egg and also add glucose and a pinch of salt to her drinking water. Additionally you can feed her with fish offals and water from boiled meet. But this dog will die if you don't take her to a vet.

God forbid abeg., That's a plot of land you're seeing up there.., No Death shall befall my Plot of Land In Jesus Name.. Lol.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Ofuks(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nice looking pup you have there.

Please be patient, your dog is still a very young puppy and looks healthy and playful, however tiles are not so good for puppies and could influence the slant of the feet when they grow into adults. (k-legs, x-legs, etc).

Introduce some calcium into your pups meals to stregthen her bone. Two tea spoonful of dried and well grounded egg shells in powdered form mixed in your pups meal daily, is a great source of affordable and rich calcium.

2 Likes

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Tapout(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
HEBEI:
I am not a veterinary doctor, but I don't understand how you expect a dog that feeds on this kind of stubborn and meatless bone to be strong

Do you know the amount of energy required to break such deadly bone

i believe that's actually an edible toy. Saw a couple of them at a pet mart.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by cmecproblem(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bad genes. I hope the parents are not related. But calcium and vitamin supplements.

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by thickkpomo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gsauce:
I buy Instagram accounts with less than 2000 followers.
Msg me Adebowhales@Gmail.c
How is your payment like
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Preciousppearl(f): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
You said Anabel right

Don't be surprised Nothing is wrong with the dog....the dog is seeking for attention and being dramatic

Anything female.....female being .....female animals....they have one same character
Always pretending to be weak, angelic, innocent looking, attention seeking and dramatic
lol my rot Is all of this and more, very funny dog
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by freshkpomo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:

God forbid abeg., That's a plot of land you're seeing up there.., No Death shall befall my Plot of Land In Jesus Name.. Lol.

I understand your pain bro, but I have learnt something from pet stuffs, nor use because of Crayfish loose shark. I hope you understand the parable.

Spend money on your pet as much as you can, him get why.

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Damian093: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
We are PCRDOGS AND WE CAN HELP YOUR DOG. INCASE OF DOUBT CHECK US ON IG.

Contact me here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing / What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.