Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) (32303 Views)

Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary / My First Caucasian Dog / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
rastaLivity:
a small or large breed?
Small. American Eskimo
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by kushercain: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tickles001:

How do you even know the food is original.
Fake pet foods in the market are more than the original, because they know pets don't talk. undecided

Another angle

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by kushercain: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Octopusssy:

Small. American Eskimo

That your possessed eskimo lol. How old is it now?
Mine is 1 yr+ and spoilt silly cheesy
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
kushercain:

That your possessed eskimo lol. How old is it now?
Mine is 1 yr+ and spoilt silly cheesy
We have handed him over to God cheesy

He is 2 years old and a big, playful baby. I caught him on Sunday catwalking about with ratgum stuck to his mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by AdaAwka1: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
When you named your dog Annabel wat do u expect?

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by anoziechi(f): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:

Please i want to ask., isnt their Bagged food Carbs inclusive ?? because i'm afraid of giving her any locally made food.,
dog dey chop pass human being�����
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by blackmantis: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
You said Anabel right

Don't be surprised Nothing is wrong with the dog....the dog is seeking for attention and being dramatic

Anything female.....female being .....female animals....they have one same character
Always pretending to be weak, angelic, innocent looking, attention seeking and dramatic
Slawormiir talk true wetin women do you?
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Gfskw: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Oh
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by kushercain: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Octopusssy:

We have handed him over to God cheesy

He is 2 years old and a big, playful baby. I caught him on Sunday catwalking about with ratgum stuck to his mouth grin

Lmao!

Have you mated him before? Maybe what he needs is a partner and he's crying out in his own way grin
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Zino1011(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Pictures below is my 3 Month old female Caucasian. her energy level is very very weak,. at times, when she's even walking, she fall. she cant even jump out of the cage by herself without falling. she likes doing most of her play lying down. how can i correct this please. to even walk with her on chains, its a no no for her. any recommendations please.

see her picture and short video below.
If you are in Lagos,I will advice you take her to Paws and Claws vet surulere or Truthmiles Ikeja.They should treat her for parvo ASAP.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Zino1011(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
wizi4tyn:

Abeg naaa. Do you know what Parvo inflicted dogs look like? Parvo usually kills in about 3days if urgent proper care and attention isn't given....
Nah..My Caucasian survived parvo.You just need to detect it quick.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by rastaLivity: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Octopusssy:

Small. American Eskimo
large breed struggle on tiles, I have a Caucasian. So that settles it
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Zino1011(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Don't mind them.

Person wey no dey earn reach N200k dey own dog.

I laugh at some of them.

I own multiple income, I couldn't feed my dog.

I don't pretend with money.

You go see person wey never chop dey claim dog owner.. See bone with zero meat and she/he expects the dog to break it.

SMH..
That breed eats like crazy.15kg Royal Canin maxi (60k)/1 month.Thinking of selling mine so I can get a pug
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
rastaLivity:
large breed struggle on tiles, I have a Caucasian. So that settles it
Next time differentiate the breed sizes instead of generalizing, okay?
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Ikpunwanyianamb: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Pictures below is my 3 Month old female Caucasian. her energy level is very very weak,. at times, when she's even walking, she fall. she cant even jump out of the cage by herself without falling. she likes doing most of her play lying down. how can i correct this please. to even walk with her on chains, its a no no for her. any recommendations please.

Does she lick your pvssy that is give you head or give your gal friend?if so then the stench from there has weakened the poor dog shocked

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by hahn(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Helper1991:
He said, I sent my word, my word healed them and delivered them from destruction...... By His stripes we are healed. He said I will heal you and make you whole again.

He said, David camp grew stronger and stronger while that of his enemies grew weaker and weaker.

Jesus is the way to eternal life. He said he that eats of my flesh and drink of my blood in him shall be eternal life and in the last day He will raise him up.

So you want the op to feed Jesus to the dog? undecided

Puff and pass bro grin
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by harmargedon: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:

BOOSTER FOREIGN FOOD
she needs more calories and protein. I'd advice you ease on the foreign food and start giving her hand made food. Like white rice mixed with meat, coconut oil and vegetables.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Marpol2021(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Op,i think you are insane,nah my skirt name you dey give your dog..
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by wizi4tyn: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Zino1011:
Nah..My Caucasian survived parvo.You just need to detect it quick.

Mine, a gsd survived parvo in January, she was 9months old as at then

I meant that if you don’t detect it early or mistreat it, you could loose your dog in three days
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by wizi4tyn: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Harmony92:
yes my dog Simba suffered from parvo or maybe ur buddy needs meat.

It doesn’t look like what he’s describing just started ooo
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Truvelisback(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
You said Anabel right

Don't be surprised Nothing is wrong with the dog....the dog is seeking for attention and being dramatic

Anything female.....female being .....female animals....they have one same character
Always pretending to be weak, angelic, innocent looking, attention seeking and dramatic

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Truvelisback(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lilsameey:
Native doctor, No be spiritual attack nah.

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by LadyMedina25(f): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Matheusmartin:
She took these characters from her owner, perhaps..

Its people like you that Bleep animals and human... I can’t blame you...keypad warrior, retarded and impotent beast....your zoophiliac nature will always be portrayed in whatever you do.. useless zoophile and you will soon be killed with an incurable disease... God will punish you

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by LadyMedina25(f): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
larryjonze:

the dog look sef is neither here or there grin

Just like you now
Foolish English too
Neither goes with nor
Either goes with or

Slow poke

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Zino1011(m): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
wizi4tyn:

Mine, a gsd survived parvo in January, she was 9months old as at then

I meant that if you don’t detect it early or mistreat it, you could loose your dog in three days
sure?
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by chris51(f): 4:45am On Oct 07, 2021
Simply take her to a good vet. If you can afford to own a Caucasian dog, you should be able to afford a good Vet.
Please do not do any self medication.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by chris51(f): 4:45am On Oct 07, 2021
chris51:
Simply take her to a good vet. If you can afford to own a Caucasian dog, you should be able to afford a good Vet.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by chris51(f): 4:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2021
LadyMedina25:

Just like you now
Foolish English too
Neither goes with nor
Either goes go with or kiss

Slow poke

slow down with your frustration gurl, my mistake i was wrong and i have heard ur feelings but my only concern is why you expect so much from an upscale ekuke

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by bulkwealth(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2021
RUZU BLACK FOR MEN:

This wonderful product works for Men in all ways you can think of...
The combination of Ruzu Black For Men ➕ Ruzu Bitters takes care of
® Weak Libido
® Premature Ejaculation Problems
® Erectile Dysfunction Problems .....
® Prostrate Problems

Call/whatsapp us on +2348037816469

Visit Ruzu Online shop Here https://www.ruzushop.com/
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by shantti(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Is a dog now an atom for it to have an energy level. Is the quantum number also low
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Opak001(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Veterinary will tell you what's best,
Pancreas cancer dey wori am
See a veti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing / What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.