Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) (32306 Views)

Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary / My First Caucasian Dog / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by babadee1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Pictures below is my 3 Month old female Caucasian. her energy level is very very weak,. at times, when she's even walking, she fall. she cant even jump out of the cage by herself without falling. she likes doing most of her play lying down. how can i correct this please. to even walk with her on chains, its a no no for her. any recommendations please.

see her picture and short video below.

Why not just take her to a vet? It may be hip and joint issues preventing her from being able to stand or walk.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by ekitimanalways(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Pictures below is my 3 Month old female Caucasian. her energy level is very very weak,. at times, when she's even walking, she fall. she cant even jump out of the cage by herself without falling. she likes doing most of her play lying down. how can i correct this please. to even walk with her on chains, its a no no for her. any recommendations please.

Try Lucozade Boost!
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
You said Anabel right

Don't be surprised Nothing is wrong with the dog....the dog is seeking for attention and being dramatic

Anything female.....female being .....female animals....they have one same character
Always pretending to be weak, angelic, innocent looking, attention seeking and dramatic

grin grin grin
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Harmony92(f): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Take ur paw buddy to d vet biko. Weakness is d number sign for parvo.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
LadyMedina25:
My dog Felicia is practically lazy... I carry her to the bathroom and when she sleeps the manner at which she spreads her legs and open her yanch makes me think sometimes...
Shes only jumping when there is food and she can eat ehnnn

the dog look sef is neither here nor there grin
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by RECREATIONALS(f): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Buy sporidex syrup (antibacterial and appetite booster) from the pharmacy and pour down her mouth for 2 days mornings and evenings she’ll be back to herself
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by ExtraVioment: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
First of all, loosen that neck belt - make blood fit dey circulate. Go vet, then feed her normal, water, and rest. Keep it close to you to monitor the situation. Also, if you have to blend your food, do so, at least for a week.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Alhajiemeritus: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Give am Indomie chop.
Give am pawpaw
E go dey alright.
N.B: No put the Indomie seasoning
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by wizi4tyn: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Who else feels like this dog is less than 3-months. This dog doesn't look beyond 8weeks. At most 9weeks is still believable but not 3-months especially for a caucasian puppy

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by wizi4tyn: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Harmony92:
Take ur paw buddy to d vet biko. Weakness is d number sign for parvo.

Abeg naaa. Do you know what Parvo inflicted dogs look like? Parvo usually kills in about 3days if urgent proper care and attention isn't given....
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bring it to Asaba my Calabar friend will tell you what to do with the dog... grin
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Christistruth00: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Buddha3:

LMAO.

Owo mi dah don carry agbo combination for him motor park enter here. Calm down o!

It Works !

unless you want to go a spend and Fortune on a Vet do you think Nigerians take their Animals to Hospital when they themselves haven’t got Medical attention ?

Bitter Leaf and Moringa Leaf are blood Tonic, dewormer, antibiotic antivirals and anti fungus

How do you think they keep their farm Animals alive ?

Are you ready to spend N30,000 Treating your dog when you haven’t yet eaten ?
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by KingDash: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

how much you won sell am?
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by blazebaba(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shay dat one...na small thing...just garnish i'm food with weed and watch miracles unfold.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Christistruth00: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lilsameey:
Native doctor, No be spiritual attack nah.

Check my handle again
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Matheusmartin: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
LadyMedina25:
My dog Felicia is practically lazy... I carry her to the bathroom and when she sleeps the manner at which she spreads her legs and open her yanch makes me think sometimes...
Shes only jumping when there is food and she can eat ehnnn
She took these characters from her owner, perhaps..
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:

Please i want to ask., isnt their Bagged food Carbs inclusive ?? because i'm afraid of giving her any locally made food.,
locally made food is the best option. Na wetin u give am e go dey used to.

The Bible says train a child in the way e should go, when e grow up e wee not depart from it grin
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mercychen:
That dog is hungry. Feed it well.

All of you carrying dogs up and down, if you can't feed the dog because of the inflation in the economy, please do the needful.

Op, I'm not talking to you o. It's someone that complained earlier that he can no longer feed his dog with dog food.

Meanwhile, i don't understand why yours is losing strength.

Make una free them the dog abeg.

Don't mind them.

Person wey no dey earn reach N200k dey own dog.

I laugh at some of them.

I own multiple income, I couldn't feed my dog.

I don't pretend with money.

You go see person wey never chop dey claim dog owner.. See bone with zero meat and she/he expects the dog to break it.

SMH..

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lilsameey:
Native doctor, No be spiritual attack nah.

Lol
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by blasterman(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

All this dogs need regular exercise and going for walks if not ur killing it slowly by locking it in a cage.

take it for a walk at least 3 times in a week or everyday if u can

3 Likes

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Decryptor(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
HEBEI:
I am not a veterinary doctor, but I don't understand how you expect a dog that feeds on this kind of stubborn and meatless bone to be strong

Do you know the amount of energy required to break such deadly bone

That's not a bone. It's a dog chew-toy.

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by gr8tson: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Quickly do change of name, give it a dog name.
I repeat, q u I c k l y
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by rastaLivity: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Octopusssy:

E go shock you. My dog prefers tiles to bare floor
a small or large breed?
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Don't mind them.

Person wey no dey earn reach N200k dey own dog.

I laugh at some of them.

I own multiple income, I couldn't feed my dog.

I don't pretend with money.

You go see person wey never chop dey claim dog owner.. See bone with zero meat and she/he expects the dog to break it.

SMH..

Lol.. Dem no dey tell person.

I thought I was the only one that saw that bone.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Harmony92(f): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
wizi4tyn:

Abeg naaa. Do you know what Parvo inflicted dogs look like? Parvo usually kills in about 3days if urgent proper care and attention isn't given....
yes my dog Simba suffered from parvo or maybe ur buddy needs meat.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. Dem no dey tell person.

I thought I was the only one that saw that bone.

Ask the poster whether he/she has ever fed the dog with milk ?

A week old-3 months feeds mainly on milk. Vet I'm sure she/he has never visited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Calcium injection ASAP
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Drella(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Buddha3:

LMAO.

Owo mi dah don carry agbo combination for him motor park enter here. Calm down o!

Is bitter leaf not widely consumed throughout Nigeria and even outside Nigeria?
So which one is Owo e da now??
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by muller101(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Cook her.
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:

Noted .. Thanks a lot

better - mine had similar problems and my vet found out a disturbing stomach infection was causing inflammation and causing mucus in the lungs. terrible affair but it was treated and after just 2 days, he was back to his playful energetic self. be very careful what you feed your pets, just because they are animals does not mean you should give them leftovers or food that has gone bad. treat them equally

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by lildush(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Give d dog palm oil.thank me later
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by femi4: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
illicit:
Give it her some carbohydrates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing / What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.