Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Oh! My One Night Stand. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh! My One Night Stand. (1906 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh! My One Night Stand. by Ekele22(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2021
I will begin by saying.fear women oh!

I got a job in one of the firm in Portharcourt.won't want to mention names.
Though it was a contract base and will be working till I finish my assignment.

It happens that the office I was working as an I.T personnel had lots of female staff.i must confess,they are very gorgeous.

Initially,I had to mind my business and focus on my primary assignment.
First week pass,I was focus,
Second week pass,I remain focus,just a little hi from the ladies and good morning greetings.

Third week came,I had my first long convo with one of the ladies.i never knew she was crushing.

Where i normally parked my car,she came earlier and park her car
there and I was somehow pissed off.

She was the company chief accountant,a young lady of immeasurable beauty.

That's not my business,I told myself as I walked hurriedly requesting who parked his/car there.

As I demanded to know,the security hinted me that it was her and pointed to her office.
I went straight to her office,knocked on her door,just a small room filled with all kinds of book on shelves.,tellers and receipts littered everywhere.

We exchanged pleasantries,as a gentleman,I almost lost my primary aim of going to see her as she put on a welcoming smile on her face.

I found myself spending close to 30minutes in her office as we dabbled into a different affairs.
I never told her why did she parked where I was parking because I know very well,everyone has his/her parking lots.

Her body language that morning gave me away and I almost became a simp.
We gisted and l later got her number and promise to give her a call.

I went back to my office smiling sheepily,I didn't remember to park my car properly again.
What's was just going through my mind was how to bleep this lady.

The day work went smoothly as usual and we closed by 5pm.i quickly arranged my personal effect and hurried to my car,waiting for her to come out.
Check out na,me that normally zoom off at the close of work,putting up a straight face.

This time,I have to wait,
She came out, lo and behold,she walk straight to my car and greeted putting on a smile.
I wind down my car glass and I told her to call me by 7pm this night.she accepted and I drove off.

I went home straight,waiting for her call.it was then I discovered there is always a spirit of Simpson in every guy.
I blame the management of that firm for employing cute and pretty ladies .

1 Like

Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by Bigredmachine: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2021
There's nothing to fear about women here oga, it's natural for men to be moved fooled by what they see,

the decision to be fooled by what they see is in everyman... You chose to be fooled by the smiles u saw, so don't blame or fear women

Am only interested in the part where u said u blame the management for employing beautiful ladies

So by your own measure and standard, beautiful ladies should not be employed if even they are more than qualified for the job

1 Like

Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by chatinent: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by Bornsinner7: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by Ekele22(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2021
I waited for her call but she never called.i was tempted to call her but I refuse,let her be the first.

Back to the office the next day,I came before her and parked at my normal parking lot.

When she came,she parked and came to my office demanding why I parked at her place.

I laughed it off and told her,is it a game?is first come first serve.

I ask her to take a sit,she sat down and I ask her,why didn't she called as promised.

She responded that I should be the one to call her.i could feel love in her eyes

For me,love wanted to take me,but I shook myself,called my name, come on! Ekele, you are bigger that this na. How can you fall in love ,I resisted every spirit of weakness in me.i rose up,took her by the hand and led her to her office.

Meanwhile,other colleagues are beginning to suspect.

For fear of victimization,I don't know who is chopping her,wheather,is the M.D himself,before I know,they can terminate my oppointment.i told her in her office if she enjoyed office romance and she nodded her head.
Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by Ehmmah588(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2021
You try.....abeg how much is beans in your area..I want to confirm something grin

9 Likes

Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by FreeSpirited: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Story don reach second day. Odẹ,...It's no longer a one night stand..it's now love affair

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by Bigredmachine: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Story don reach second day. Odẹ,...It's no longer a one night stand..it's now love affair

Lolz grin
Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by Ekele22(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
She nodded with a smile on her face and ask me,if I feel and do the same.

Well... I told her,I haven't done such and will like to try it out with her.
She responded no problem and I allowed her leave my office.

Weeks by week's i discovered that senior colleagues in that firm,I mean men of substance that can throw money around, pot belly men became hostile to me for no just cause,atleast to my knowledge.nothing I do please them,I became saddled with much work,even the work non vital to my contract agreement.

As a young handsome dude,I no send them.at my spare time,I roam down to my girlfriend office and relaxed there.
We became so close that she bought lunch for me at the company canteen and I also reciprocate the gesture when necessary.

Two months gone,i haven't bleep this lady,when I ask her to visit me,she feel reluntant and just wave it aside.or should I bleep her in my office,or her office..... No,we might be caught and humiliated or sacked.
Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by Themainboy22: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Op come and finish the story na.
Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by VlamesIffect(f): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
You dey ment....one night stand dun turn story of 2 months....

2 Likes

Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by ultimatenath1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Continue na op...abi Tory don finish
Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by Ekele22(m): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
I was wondering,what does this lady want from me.
I can categorically say she is the most beautiful and nicely shaped female colleague and I was blessed to have her around me.

Three months gone,no bleep,
Oh! I couldn't bear the bulge,the pains,the feelings,the near-Hot mode she subjected me to..

We could spend minutes playing love in the office to the detriment of my assignment.
I could feel her warmth thigh as she was aways on tight fitted gown,that nicely reached before her knees.

I decided to stop the torment and end everything we had in the office when she called me her office boyfriend and lover.

What does that mean? What is she up to? Whats my gain? Who could be bleeping her at my back?

As I pondered on this,I decided to stop and concentrate on my major assignment,close and go home.
Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by tnerro1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Werey
Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by Ekele22(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2021
As I pondered on these,I decided to concentrate on my major assignment,close and go home.

I never bothered calling her, never reaching out to her as usual the next day,as expected she came looking for me and I played the devil advocate.

She ask me if I want sex,and if that's what kept me aback from her.
I said yes.
She answered me that she knew that's what I had wanted,smiled and walked back to her office.
There is always something in her smile,something that could make the hardest of redpiller become a simp.

I was hoping she will find me by coming back but I was mistaken.i completed my days job and drove home without seeing her again that day.
Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by NeroPapas(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Oga where your office dey for PH. I fit come dey help you work while you continue to chase her?? grin grin I dey stay PH and I dey find work angry
Na matter of time, keep pressing. She knows you're on contract and if you knack now, e go end when your contract ends. She want long term thing.. Assure her wink
Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by Ekejoestar(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2021
NeroPapas:
Oga where your office dey for PH. I fit come dey help you work while you continue to chase her?? grin grin I dey stay PH and I dey find work angry
Na matter of time, keep pressing. She knows you're on contract and if you knack now, e go end when your contract ends. She want long term thing.. Assure her wink

Baddoo, minister of women of affaires
Re: Oh! My One Night Stand. by NeroPapas(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Baddoo, minister of women of affaires
Noooo.... I read am for one book ni o grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Girl In The Oxlade’s Sextape; Her Rights And Remedies If She Decides To Sue / I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... / Why Is My Life Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.