Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? (10875 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Gala And La Casera: What's The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by zayzee(f): 5:31pm On May 30, 2011
There is Gala, over 50 years in the market. There is Meaty and Bigi. Which others do you know off that are being sold out there?
Do you patronize any of them? Which is your favourite and how healthy are they?
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On May 30, 2011
Gala is the best, Miss that thing like anything . . . Cant wait to land in Nija and i will make up for all i have missed
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Bawss1(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2011
Gala and La Casera. The official “inflight refreshment” for Lagos buses. smiley
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by tunnytox(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2011
Bawss1:

Give me five jor! grin
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by zayzee(f): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
someone just told me Super Bite is way better than Gala. Dont think I know it. When Meaty came out, I used to buy it alot, but I have gradually returned to Gala. It fills differently and I totally cant stand it or any other sausage with La casera. Dont know how people can drink it.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by dominique(f): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2011
Bawss1:

abi o! if you ply those buses during closing hour, you'll see why these sausage rolls will never go out of business ever!!!!

zayzee:

someone just told me Super Bite is way better than Gala. Dont think I know it. When Meaty came out, I used to buy it alot, but I have gradually returned to Gala. It fills differently and I totally cant stand it or any other sausage with La casera. Dont know how people can drink it.

used to love super-bite myself when it first came out, everyone thought it will be the one to take gala's place as no.1. but i'm geting sick of it and i've moved back to gala.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by BashMe1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2011
Gala ko, Laga nii, Gv Fish Roll & Sanko a trial and u wudnt regret it, Ma Sec. skul days were d best wink
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Hardeyorlah(f): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
i love meaty with teem
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by GudLion(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2011
Gala has lost it, the last time i tried it was salty. Happy bite and beefy are way better than that gala

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
i hate gala, just too salty angry
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by MMM2(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2011
angry
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by perragy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2011
Gala stands out anytime, its taste is very unique and it goes with any kind cool drink come rain come shine!!!
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by dubem3(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Gala is the best, Miss that thing like anything . . .  Cant wait to land in Nija and i will make up for all i have missed

when was the last time you ate gala?
if it was those days when u could separate the beef from the pastry,
just forget it.
Gala has continued to degenerate but surprisingly its still about the best u could get unless ur talking of our local fish roll then to hell with Gala and its likes

Bash Me:

Gala ko, Laga nii,  Gv Fish Roll & Sanko a trial and u wudnt regret it,  Ma Sec. skul days were d best wink

am with you joooor
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by omamokta: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2011
I learnt the sausages are made from donkey meat? Personally, i love it but after hearing of donkeys being involved, i reduced the rate i consume it. But this guy don make me remeber gala and coke, inshort am rushing downstairs to get one.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Somatic(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2011
Meaty is it. So far, still soft and considerably filling
These days Galas r becoming too strong too burnt
As 4 BIGI, e strong like concrete. The first time ! buy am people think say I dey chop kuli kuli. E be like the thing dey from factory expire.

The rest, wannabes of the big three.

Make I just jejeli go back to puff-puff. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Olaisrich(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
which one is super bite again? when did they start its production? it is Gala all the way, now
we used to buy it in Acrra once in a while i don't know how i came sha! whether smuggled or
not smhow we get it.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by gidson12(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2011
biggi jor
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
Gala is almost a metaphor for all that is stale, brittle and tasteless; haven't eaten that sausage sawdust roll for ages. But I have tried the whatsitsname manufactured by Chi (I think); tasted fresh, soft and delicious. Yeah I think it's called 'Chopsy'. Great with ice-cold Laca Sera!
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by kokoye(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
how come they have not even made ponmo sanwish sef?

that would be the bomb.

na that ponmo wey don soak inside stew well well i dey talk o.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by kabukabu50(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2011
I am pretty sure that the gala these days is nothing like it used to be,same with the meatpies ,eggrolls and other local made pastries.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by FlyboyZee: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
omamokta:

I learnt the sausages are made from donkey meat? Personally, i love it but after hearing of donkeys being involved, i reduced the rate i consume it.
So whats wrong with donkey meat?
Moreover, UAC or any other Sasauge Roll making company knows better than to use Donkey meats.
Bro, ever heard of smear campaigns? keep far from rumours and U'll have the best of lyf. Trust me on this one.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by PeeBee: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
Somatic:

Meaty is it. So far, still soft and considerably filling
These days Galas r becoming too strong too burnt
As 4 BIGI, e strong like concrete. The first time ! buy am people think say I dey chop kuli kuli. E be like the thing dey from factory expire.

The rest, wannabes of the big three.

Make I just jejeli go back to puff-puff. smiley smiley
Lmao, you're so right about that. For me, its either meaty or superbite.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by yinkalink(f): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
gala all d waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by xpress(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
Sayn gala is d best beef roll is like sayn Mr Bigg's is d best resturant in town. Chopsy n chi's Superbite are d best 4 now. Biggie n meaty has 1kind taste, maybe if am about 2 die n there is nothn left 2 eat, i-dont-know, maybe then i'll be able 2 eat it without vomitting. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Roland17(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
i cant remember the name though, but it has a yellow wrap and is made from the house of Chi, i prefer it to gala, its softer, less salty and with more beaf, if you eat it with fan ice cream, the feeling is unbelievable, i hope tins no go change b4 i come back.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Schrodinga(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
Super Bite stands out amongst the beef sausages and am lovin it like Mac Donalds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by yesboss20(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2011
Gala is da best by metres! Second place goes to bigi. I dn't knw y da other products all seem to hv this difrnt taste &moistness. Majority of them dn't even use beef rolls, but rather concoct smtg that tastes lyk a mixture of maggie seasonin or odawise!
It might nt always be safe to eat such but wen nid be, I enjoy my gala with a cold apple la casera or schweppes! Try it.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by shanda(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
I think superbite is the best. Gala is crap now.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2011
Gala especially when taken with Superyogo  grin
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by marcus1234: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by kazman7(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2011
SUPERBITE from the house of chi,, it tastes better than gala,it is also softer than gala
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by mithel(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2011
Who remembers WITNESS,it was d worst of dem all n ofcourse d cheapest.i remember secondary skool days,i only bought dem wen i was really broke.rumor had it then that it was made for jehovah witnesses.am sure they are out of production now,cos that was 3 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts / Local Popcorn Machine For Sale. / Cake Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.