Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? (10889 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Gala And La Casera: What's The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by NoQualms1(f): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2011
omoajiri:

as for me,the best snack in nigeria is 'pof pof' (those 1s hawked in glass box & the hawker often hits the glass with his fork to attract customers) & any of d fan ice yoghurt + pure water.
Mehn dat thing dey hold bele & its quite affordable.
sherfizle:

I give it to u brother. I was passing by and i saw this little tin i used to see way back in year 2000, and there it was staring at me, WITNESS SAUSAGE ROLL". The amazing news is that the roll is now N5. I smiled after asking the woman of the price. I immediately ordered for two with one very cod pure water, oh my God, the tin reminded me of secondary school days. I really enjoyed the memory flash as i was battling with this TINKO roll they call WITNESS, SO STRONG, BUT THE chilled pure water was able to soften it sha. lol

OMG, these posts made me laugh hardoften it sha. lol

[quote][/quote]

OMG, these posts made me laugh hard
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by sunnexw: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
( Gala sweet & e dey bellefood, & u fit even buy ham for everywhere ) grin grin grin
you remember this advert..... i still give it to gala,its still the best
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by amaojohnny: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
ItsModella: Gala especially when taken with Superyogo  grin

you know this too, its just BLISS... Gala is still the best.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by nnamdiojay: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
In the world of sausage rolls, Gala is still my number 1 choice... you know the feeling you get when you combine it with a chilled soft drink.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by taiwoade23: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
zayzee: There is Gala, over 50 years in the market. There is Meaty and Bigi. Which others do you know off that are being sold out there?
Do you patronize any of them? Which is your favourite and how healthy are they?

And Gala is still the best, i eat it like almost everyday when i'm going back home from work, easy and convenient, especially stuck in traffic..
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by taiwoade23: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
has any one tasted Gala sausage roll recently, i heard it now contain cassava in its content shocked, is it true
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by amaojohnny: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
taiwoade23: has any one tasted Gala sausage roll recently, i heard it now contain cassava in its content shocked, is it true

i heard that too but its not TRUE. there is and article concerning that issh on punch.
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/no-cassava-in-gala-uac/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cake Recipe / My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? / Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.