Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. (44492 Views)

Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. / A Note Of Appreciation To My Fellow Researchers Worldwide / COVID-19: How People Are Showing Appreciation To Health Workers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Coronavirus2: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idamond:

https://www.nairaland.com/6770379/how-stop-oily-face-control
please recommend the product you used... I'm facing the same problem

5 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Drogunov: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrImole:
Congratulations

Keep quiet!
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Simdyofficial(f): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
I also have a friend who was a pimple marketer lol. As in if you see the face ehn. Later she told me how epiderm lotion did wonders on her face. For the black spots you can try epiderm incase u haven't
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by tolugar: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Limassol:
Please it's urgent; just got a cheque From a GT Bank user while i use Union Bank, how can i withdraw the money.

Either you go to gt and cash it or you deposit it into union bank.

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by adecz: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nice job... ♥

⏩ But this your forehead fit break
Ghanaian coconut sha ... ☺️☺️
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Frales6(f): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
You no remember me na, no wahala

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Limassol(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
tolugar:

Either you go to gt and cash it or you deposit it into union bank.
Thanks baba... One chilled bottle for you!
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by incogni2o: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

Op those batch of pimple don run their own full course nau.....others are waiting in the wings to start theirs.
You are a wicked sonbory
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Mleeperbother: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
I can still see black spots. Try to use iron sponge.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by lacicrips(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idamond:

I don't need to advertise any product here but if you're facing same problem you can as while go through the comments on the post read carefully and select the one that will work for you..

Which one worked for you? How hard can that be?

7 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by funshint(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Limassol:
Please it's urgent; just got a cheque From a GT Bank user while i use Union Bank, how can i withdraw the money.
Go to GT and clear it at the counter or u open a current account in your bank and pay it in. Simple!

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by MufasaLion: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
You're welcome, man. cool
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by ouvredeparis: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Limassol:

Take the cheque to your bank and ask for directive...they should give u a deposit slip that has a portion where u can indicate it's a cheque and also fill in the cheque number and other details... The bank will confirm the authenticity from the issuer's bank and credit your account within a day or two

2 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by vickydevoka(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

You re welcome. Thank God they are all gone for good.

As for the dark spots, I ll advise you let them be. They wld clear off with time. Just be patient. You re somehow dark in complexion and trying to use some spot removers might likely bleach your skin
Exactly!. Since he is a guy. If na Woman, no problem, since most ladies love bleaching

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mine is eczema. ...pls anytime way to remove this from my skin. ..I have use kentokonazole....no improvement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by proclinician: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Where is the oyel
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Evercurious(f): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

Exactly!. Since he is a guy. If na Woman, no problem, since most ladies love bleaching

Lol.. Dont say so about the ladies. Most of those ladies that do bleach do so cos of you guys. So atleast consider that when you want to criticize them. Even the lime used in the treatment of acne is a natural toner. That's why I said he doesnt even need that for clearing the spots
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by yusuf0876(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Limassol:
take d cheque to ur bank dey will credit ur account with amount on the cheque,this is for new cheque book though.

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by BlueBallz: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

Op those batch of pimple don run their own full course nau.....others are waiting in the wings to start theirs.
grin Harsh, but the truth.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by vickydevoka(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol.. Dont say so about the ladies. Most of those ladies that do bleach do so cos of you guys. So atleast consider that when you want to criticize them. Even the lime used in the treatment of acne is a natural toner. That's why I said he doesnt even need that for clearing the spots

Are you serious?. I never knew. And most guys still the black. They person you are doing it for has the problem you are running from.

Daddy freeze said that, ladies do all of that bcus de are competing among themselves n not bcuz of guys.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by vivalavida(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

You re welcome. Thank God they are all gone for good.

As for the dark spots, I ll advise you let them be. They wld clear off with time. Just be patient. You re somehow dark in complexion and trying to use some spot removers might likely bleach your skin
What can a fair person use to remove dark spots
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Evercurious(f): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
vivalavida:

What can a fair person use to remove dark spots

I use rice water.i mean the one you drain out after parboiling. I store mine in the fridge and then wipe my face with cotton wool soaked in it atleast 2 times daily.
It all depends on your skin type ooh. As for me I cant take the risk of cream and all what not cos I dont want to see color patches or discoloration due to adverse effects of cream on my face. My elder sister uses rosewater and it's okay for her. Sometimes too, I just leave them to clear off with time .
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by ojasweb(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

Are you serious?. I never knew. And most guys still the black. They person you are doing it for has the problem you are running from.

Daddy freeze said that, ladies do all of that bcus de are competing among themselves n not bcuz of guys.

Daddy freeze is actually right.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by KingDash: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idamond:

make I tell you wetin I dey use for my fresh face? las las na 5k you go spend.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Evercurious(f): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

Yes and let it be known to you that most ladies do such cos of you guys. And as for daddy freeze , the competition stuff amongst ladies is just an after effect of what I said. They are all for the attention of guys... Atleast the guy wld most likely consider the fairest first before others. That's just the truth. You might not really appreciate that but other guys like you love them fair even the overbleached ones.. lol

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by isaacklint(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
diamond i feel sorry,i feel your pain,this pimple and acne can really causing emotional pain especially when you look at the mirror,I do have one advice for you,there are two product I can recommend,they never disappoint,since yours is bumpy,just go to any big mall or better still buy it on jumia,the name is PANOXYL, its very effective,but make sure you apply a good moisturizer
thank me later
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by flokii: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
@OP Stay away from butter, bread spread or whatever and avoid groudnuts by all means. Instead take cashew nuts and do more of bananas and oranges.

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Beey(f): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idamond:

Glad the face you are getting rid of the pimples. The best way to get rid of dark spots or even lessen the appearance of wrinkles is to consult a dermatologist. There’s what they call a chemical peel & you can read more about it online. Maybe a bit expensive but it’s better than using bleaching products which may cause you problems later.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Bloomfrancs5(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
For your professional photoshop editing services, contact me: 0 8 1 6 2 5 8 9 8 7 1

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by TeeGentle(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
nice wan
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by bepositive11: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by lwisee: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
bepositive11:

What solution worked?

This was the advise I gave him then

Don't follow most of the advises given here it gonna worsen the situation.
My case was worse than yours but my face is as smooth as that of a baby now.
It simply means your body can't handle the enormous fatty foods you consume.

* Cut down your fatty foods intake, it could even lead to high cholesterol.
* Stop eating fried foods,its better you grill them.
* avoid vegetable oil completely if possible
*take more of fruits, grains, cereals and foods rich in Fibre
*If you are to take palm oil, use the upper part not the thick one that settles down.
*Wash your face regularly with mild soaps like Joy or Lux.
*Most importantly, if you mastubate regularly please stop it, I don't really know the correlation but it's causes change in hormone levels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. / I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? / Tribunal Suspend Efe Ovueni For Hugging, Blowing A Kiss At A Colleague In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.