Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. (44689 Views)

Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. / A Note Of Appreciation To My Fellow Researchers Worldwide / COVID-19: How People Are Showing Appreciation To Health Workers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by vickydevoka(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

Yes and let it be known to you that most ladies do such cos of you guys. And as for daddy freeze , the competition stuff amongst ladies is just an after effect of what I said. They are all for the attention of guys... Atleast the guy wld most likely consider the fairest first before others. That's just the truth. You might not really appreciate that but other guys like you love them fair even the overbleached ones.. lol
Buh to be honest. Every action we take as a human being shouldn't be determined by our counterparts or our friends
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
So... People should go back and read a the comments in ya previous post to get solutions you have in ya hands.... That's just how human beings are.... Especially Nigerians... You now think ya smart nah...
Mtchewwwwws

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by vickydevoka(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

Yes and let it be known to you that most ladies do such cos of you guys. And as for daddy freeze , the competition stuff amongst ladies is just an after effect of what I said. They are all for the attention of guys... Atleast the guy wld most likely consider the fairest first before others. That's just the truth. You might not really appreciate that but other guys like you love them fair even the overbleached ones.. lol
Buh to be honest. Every action we take as a human being shouldn't be determined by our counterparts or our friends. A man shouldn't makr u too suffer at old age. Toke makinwa accused her husband for making her to bleach, buh that's not true. Ladies always blame guys for their failures and actions in life

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Evercurious(f): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

Buh to be honest. Every action we take as a human being shouldn't be determined by our counterparts or our friends. A man shouldn't makr u too suffer at old age. Toke makinwa accused her husband for making her to bleach, buh that's not true. Ladies always blame guys for their failures and actions in life

Funny enough I never knew about this from Toke Makinwa own side. No wonder she acts the way she does. She gives no hoot. After making people do things that re not their wish all in the name of love, then you turn around to castigate them. But that is just the truth. If you like you accept it or not but itis what it is. Period
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Evercurious(f): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

Buh to be honest. Every action we take as a human being shouldn't be determined by our counterparts or our friends

Yea I agree. But no be this same nairaland that guys ll insult the hell out of ladies? So you dont know that's another serious pressure? Not every lady can stand the pressure of comparison especially when it has to do with someone they intend to have a future with.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by vickydevoka(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

Funny enough I never knew about this from Toke Makinwa own side. But that is just the truth. If you like you accept it or not but it's just the truth.
I will accept it like that. Bcus we learn everyday. Sorry for my typos. I hate typing, buh i like reading.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Evercurious(f): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lol. Considering the fair girls doesn't 0mean settling down with them. Character for me though

Good. Then what re you doing with a dark lady and still telling her that you prefer fair ladies?why push them into it by means of comparison or preferences after working on the emotions? Abeg you guys ought to be mindful of what you say to ladies . That's all I ve got to say.

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
idu1:

Take your bath always. i mean like five times a day and apply the ketoconazole each time. Take your bath seriously is the number one solution.
am not jobless
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by idu1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
am not jobless

ok
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Evercurious(f): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

I will accept it like that. Bcus we learn everyday. Sorry for my typos. I hate typing, buh i like reading.

Lol. It's okay. Never even took note of the typos sef
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by donhils: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idamond:
mufasalion,polyol,aforxzy,carparts888,TabletSenorita,3or4th
classicTutor,toblosky,huntax,Woodpecker,richmond500
Kajaard,BigYash,TheGift,sanpipita,crazygod,chineduuf,Achiever1234
Mologi,Romanoff,emmyileri,dandig,Psoul,OKOATA,JaskanFactor bmaster,pedel,Evercurious,NewSoul,Youpele52,harley88,drizzle0007 mrjojo,bibbiana,lwisee,Rammycares,eclectic90,McStoic,Ayofaks.

I appreciate you all, even those I didn't remember to mention I'm very grateful.

I took washing of face as an habit, face cap to avoid sun, I don't use sponge on my face, I have to get a normal bathing soap, I avoid oily foods, chunks...

these are the primary steps I use and I also try some products alongside..
smile thanks you all, I'm just so happy after years of bubble face, some of my guys looks surprised seeing my new face...
You should've mentioned the particular product you used.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Shedrach00(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stay hydrated
Include lots of fruits in your diet
Or/and take vitamin C tablet/supplement for quick turnover of the skin for those dark spots.

In few months, you would be glowing smiley trust me
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idamond:

https://www.nairaland.com/6770379/how-stop-oily-face-control
Use moisturiser only, exercise, avoid hard creams, eat well sleep well, drink water
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Johel(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Idamond:

https://www.nairaland.com/6770379/how-stop-oily-face-control

Apply original honey to remove the black spots.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by BrainEya(m): 12:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Like I said earlier, your in for a long thing.
That's heat

If you sleep in a high temperature room, it will spring out more.
You didn't rub anything, just washing your face regularly which you might get tired soon.

It might come down to your chest, down to your bum if you don't treat in now that's still young...
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by enemyofprogress: 1:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Havesomesense:
What did you apply
acid
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by enemyofprogress: 1:39am On Oct 07, 2021
asunnu:
Abeg, wetin you use?
Na acid
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by chris51(f): 4:25am On Oct 07, 2021
Idamond:
Mologi,Romanoff,emmyileri,dandig,Psoul,OKOATA,JaskanFactor bmaster,pedel,Evercurious,NewSoul,Youpele52,harley88,drizzle0007 mrjojo,bibbiana,lwisee,Rammycares,eclectic90,McStoic,Ayofaks.

I appreciate you all, even those I didn't remember to mention I'm very grateful.

I took washing of face as an habit, face cap to avoid sun, I don't use sponge on my face, I have to get a normal bathing soap, I avoid oily foods, chunks...

smile thanks you all, I'm just so happy after years of bubble face, some of my guys looks surprised seeing my new face...

I am very happy for you. I'm glad I also made useful contribution to it.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by chris51(f): 4:25am On Oct 07, 2021
chris51:

I am very happy for you. I'm glad I also made useful contribution to it.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by chris51(f): 4:32am On Oct 07, 2021
I am glad people have useful advice even though some were making jest of you.
To get rid of spots from the face, use Shirley, Silver Rose etc. Please do not use bleaching creams.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by chris51(f): 4:32am On Oct 07, 2021
chris51:
I am glad people have useful advice even though some were making jest of you.
To get rid of spots from the face, use Shirley, Silver Rose etc. Please do not use bleaching creams.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2021
Idamond:

OP you can get an Azelaic acid cream and pair it with Retin A which is a Vitamin A derivative. Don't worry, there are scientifically proven products that handles that issues down to your dermal layers. You can also read about them. Do this and don't forget to thank me.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by THMT: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2021
PH Babes and attention na 5/6..lol.
They also have a free spirit and will do anything for you as long as the going is good at same time they blow pass nuclear bomb soon as you toy with their emotions.

Frales6:
You no remember me na, no wahala
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by SURElee(f): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2021
Imustnottalk:
do you have the same skin type so what work for him may not work for you

People who have pimples/acne and blemish spots and pigmentation, do because they have oily skin.

So when people give advice that have worked for you. You help by narrowing it now for them. Not telling them to go back to that thread to read and do trial and error na.

Will it kill to help others shorten the journey you once traveled in search of solutions?
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Shaev7(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2021
Evercurious:

Just rub lime juice on your face and then steam at least twice weekly. That's all.. pls stop when you notice that your skin is no longer oil to prevent it from getting too dry
Thanks.
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Idamond: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
THMT:
They also have a free spirit and will do anything for you as long as the going is good at same time they blow pass nuclear bomb soon as you toy with their emotions.

grin waka
Frales6 no mind this guy..
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Frales6(f): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
THMT:

Which kind wahala be this na
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by filterpaper234(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Just use neo medrol or neo prestol (same ingredient in both) at night before sleeping n it will vanish totally

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by huntax(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Idamond:

I'm so happy you're seeing hanged so soon. Don't joke with your vitamins, esp vitamin A (buy codliver oil capsules). Please, do not overwash your face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) / This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.